Thread: Your Favourite Simpsons Song?

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Your Favourite Simpsons Song?

This is for songs that are original to the series itself, such as the Monorail Song. Which song from the series is your favourite?

Mine would be "Senor Burns" from "Who Shot Mr. Burns? (Part 2)"

Love-Matic Grandpa

3. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Shoskin

I love Happy Birthday Lisa, We Do, See My Vest, We put the "spring" in Springfield, Dr Zaius and Baby on Board.

edit : also Yvan Eht Nioj

You know..... I now have a sudden urge to join the navy....
    Favorite by season
    1.Krusty Gets Busted 2. Bart Gets An F 3. Lisa's Pony 4. Duffless/Last Exit to Springfiled 5. Homer's Barbershop Quartet 6. And Maggie Makes Three 7. The Curse Of The Flying Hellfish 8.Hurricane Neddy 9 Das Bus 10. Wild Barts Can't Be Broken 11. Saddlesore Galactica 12. HOMR 13. Weekend at Burnsie's. 14. How I Spent My Strummer Vacation. 15. The President Wore Pearls.

Accurate and fun Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Maybe “We Do,” but I have a soft spot for “Springfield, Why Not?” from Walking Big and Tall.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Life on the Fast Lane Homer’s Night Out 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, (Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane 30. Daddicus Finch I Want You (She’s So Heavy) 31. Thanksgiving of Horror Warrin’ Priests (Part Two)

Text too small to read BloodySimpsonChibi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't know the name of it but my favorite song has to be Mr. Burn's song about villains in Gorgeous Grandpa. Some other picks are See My Vest and We Put The "Spring" in Springfield.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaine View Post
    I'd imagine patting Lisa on the head would sting, damn kids with their spiky heads.

I always liked who needs the Kwik e Mart. And everybody hates ned Flanders from the post classic era.

To mention one that hasn't been already, 'Talkin Softball' is one of the very best. The episode ('Homer At The Bat') is great by itself but then they hit you with the song over the end credits and it's icing on the cake.

Blog Entries

Oh yeah, didn’t think of that one. I guess I don’t really consider it one because it isn’t sung by a character in the show. But it’s one of the best.

No to cooties and sisters. Shoskin's Avatar

All the ones you know and can sing along to.

Quote Originally Posted by GlitterCat View Post
    I always liked who needs the Kwik e Mart.
    But he lies to you through song!

Blog Entries

I always loved the songs from the album: The Simpsons Sing The Blues, especially "Moaning Lisa Blues" and "God Bless The Child"!

They were incredible in their own ways and even though "Do The Bartman" and "Deep, Deep Trouble" became best sellers, these two songs were the true gems of the album.

In the show, my favourite songs come from the episodes: "Colonel Homer",such as Lurleen Lumpkin's "Bagged Me A Homer" and "Bunk With Me Tonight". Also, I love the episode's "The President Wore Pearls" songs, my favourite being "Poor Lisa"! Great songs!

However, If I have to pick only one it will be one of those two songs: "We Do" and "Happy Birthday Lisa". These two songs always give me the vibes, especially "We Do", but "Happy Birthday Lisa" gives us a great and true meaning: The siblings relationship!

Masterpieces composed by the great Alf Clausen. Sadly, he got fired, because they wanted modern music for the show! Sad, but true!

Blog Entries

Another post-classic song that pops into my head a lot is “Privileged Boy” from A Star is Torn. Short song, but it’s hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    Another post-classic song that pops into my head a lot is “Privileged Boy” from A Star is Torn. Short song, but it’s hilarious.
    You suck, Johnny Rainbow! (I believed in you.)

Quote Originally Posted by Simpson's Fan View Post
    In the show, my favourite songs come from the episodes: "Colonel Homer",such as Lurleen Lumpkin's "Bagged Me A Homer" and "Bunk With Me Tonight".
    The song right at the end of the episode was great. Brief but effective.

Also, while the HD era hasn't been very good nor memorable with its songs, Halloween Of Horror's 'Grownup Halloween' does come to mind as a standout. Possibly my pick for the best song from modern Simpsons.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CousinMerl View Post
    The song right at the end of the episode was great. Brief but effective.

Also, while the HD era hasn't been very good nor memorable with its songs, Halloween Of Horror's 'Grownup Halloween' does come to mind as a standout. Possibly my pick for the best song from modern Simpsons.
    Oh, definitely! What a great song!

I especially love how concerted they are! I love Dan's vocals! It is always hearing him singing in Barney's voice! Also, Hank Azaria! Perfect as always!

Homer's Barbershop Quartet used to be my favorite episode because of this song
    ⠀⠀

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BartArt View Post

I also love the song! This is way back in time, when we could consider Homer a responsible character at times!

19. Thumbs Up To This Post by: BartArt, Tilly

Quote Originally Posted by BartArt View Post

I thought about it but it's a toss up between "We Do (The Stonecutters' Song)" and "The Monorail Song."

Oh, yeah, 'We Do' is the second song on my list.

Thread Information