Thread: Itís 20 years to the day since Maude Flanders died.

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Itís 20 years to the day since Maude Flanders died.

... in the un-classic episode ĎAlone Again, Natura-Diddlyí.

Needs attention Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Seen a lot of hate for that episode lately. I don’t think it’s that bad. Continue RIP-ing, Maude.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Life on the Fast Lane Homerís Night Out 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvierís Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homerís Enemy The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: ďKidney TroubleĒ 11. Guess Whoís Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, (Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Canít See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the Díohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bartís Expecting 26. Sky Police Letís Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ĎSí 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane 30. Daddicus Finch I Want You (Sheís So Heavy) 31. Thanksgiving of Horror Warriní Priests (Part Two)

Just chillin', dawg OldSchoolerSimpsons's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think it gets too much hate as well. It's one of the few episodes in season 11 attempting deep emotion, and does a damn good job at it. Ned's pain is very realistically depicted and sad. It's not all doom and gloom however, it's also hilarious throughout.

This season sure emphasized Flanders' sex appeal. First the hot ski bod in Little Big Mom and then just over a month later we see him in the shower naked.
    Quote Originally Posted by scully apologist;bt39949
    "KONY 2012"

Hang in there! BloodySimpsonChibi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Happy 20th Death Day Maude. I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaine View Post
    I'd imagine patting Lisa on the head would sting, damn kids with their spiky heads.

Interesting fact: there is now more time between the present day and M Flanders death than there was between M Flanders death and John Lennon’s death.

Junior Camper Treehouse of Spoopy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ajsmith1234 View Post
    Interesting fact: there is now more time between the present day and M Flanders death than there was between M Flanders death and John Lennon’s death.
    Whoa. Wild.
    nohomers.net make Treehouse of Spoopy go crazy

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

I just realized: Maude Flanders and Charlie Brown "died" on the same day - 2/13/2000 was also the day of the last Peanuts comic strip. Ironically, Peanuts author Charles Schulz died the night before.

8. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Dark Homer

Blog Entries

you guys are such freakin downers, my gosh
    Fuck Donald Trump. #NotMyPresident

Thread Information