Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Upcoming pictures and plot summaries of FOX Animation Domination episodes

IMG_3969.jpg

All are subject to change!

Bobby It's cold outside: Sideshow Bob is contracted as Springfield Mall's Santa, with Bart thinking he's up to something. A package thief is on the loose.

Miracle on Culpepper Slims Boulevard: Jenny feels insecure about her own Christmas when her family agrees to celebrate with Louise instead of at home. Betty looks for cheap Christmas gifts.

Have Yourself a Mally Linda Christmas: Linda gets a job at the post office for extra holiday money but has to break protocol when a package goes lost. Gene and Louise shop for Tina's Christmas present and Bob and Tina are stuck with Linda's cranky family at home.

Christmas is Coming: When Santa makes sexual advances at Meg at Quahog Mall, Meg fights back, getting arrested. With this event scaring Stewie, Brian helps Stewie conquer his fear of Santa Claus.

These are the midseason finales for Bob's, Simpsons, and Family Guy. Bless the Harts has one more episode after this for season 1 finale. Season 2 will be back on in September 2020.

seems weird and scary GlitterCat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by orangemo View Post
    IMG_3969.jpg

All are subject to change!

Bobby It's cold outside: Sideshow Bob is contracted as Springfield Mall's Santa, with Bart thinking he's up to something. A package thief is on the loose.

Miracle on Culpepper Slims Boulevard: Jenny feels insecure about her own Christmas when her family agrees to celebrate with Louise instead of at home. Betty looks for cheap Christmas gifts.

Have Yourself a Mally Linda Christmas: Linda gets a job at the post office for extra holiday money but has to break protocol when a package goes lost. Gene and Louise shop for Tina's Christmas present and Bob and Tina are stuck with Linda's cranky family at home.

Christmas is Coming: When Santa makes sexual advances at Meg at Quahog Mall, Meg fights back, getting arrested. With this event scaring Stewie, Brian helps Stewie conquer his fear of Santa Claus.

These are the midseason finales for Bob's, Simpsons, and Family Guy. Bless the Harts has one more episode after this for season 1 finale. Season 2 will be back on in September 2020.
    The bless the harts one sounds most interesting to me. The Bob's burgers may be juggling too many plots, I hope sideshow Bob is neither too criminal or too innocent, and I'm burnt out on Brian and Stewie episodes, so I'll probably give that one a pass.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GlitterCat View Post
    The bless the harts one sounds most interesting to me. The Bob's burgers may be juggling too many plots, I hope sideshow Bob is neither too criminal or too innocent, and I'm burnt out on Brian and Stewie episodes, so I'll probably give that one a pass.
    I'd probably watch all of them cause their holiday special episodes. At least then you can give grades on all of them for R&R.

Hercules Rockefeller Homer Samson's Avatar

The Family Guy one has a pretty creative premise, but didn't they already do an episode with him gaining a fear, the one with the Queen album.
    Best and Worst Episode per Season:
    1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Night Out 2: One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish/Bart's Dog Gets an 'F' 3: Bart the Murderer/Saturdays of Thunder 4: Homer the Heretic/So Its Come To This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5: Cape Feare/Lady Bouvier's Lover 6: Homie the Clown/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7: Raging Abe Simpson and his Grumbling Grandson in " The Curse of the Flying Hellfish"/Scenes From the Class Struggle in Springfield 8: The Springfield Files/The Old Man and the Lisa 9: The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson/Miracle on Evergreen Terrace 10: Mayored to the Mob/Homer Simpson in: Kidney Trouble 11: Grift of the Magi/Eight Misbehavin' 12: Trilogy of Error/I'm Goin' to Praiseland 13: The Blunder Years/The Lastest Gun in the West 14: Moe Baby Blues/The Strong Arms of the Ma 15: My Mother the Carjacker/Co-Dependent's Day 16: The Heartbroke Kid/Homer and Ned's Hail Mary Pass 17: The Seemingly Never-Ending Story/The Bonfire of the Manatees 18: The Mook, The Chef, The Wife, and Her Homer/The Boys of Bummer 19: Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind/Husbands and Knives 20: Gone Maggie Gone/Lisa the Drama Queen 21: The Squirt and the Whale/The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed 22: Homer Scissorhands/The Fight Before Christmas 23: The Book Job/Lisa Goes Gaga 24: The Saga of Carl/Love is a Many-Splintered Thing 25: Brick Like Me/What to Expect When Bart's Expecting 26: Sky Police/The Musk Who Fell to Earth 27: Barthood/Every Man's Dream 28: 22 for 30/The Caper Chase 29: Flanders' Ladder/Singin' in the Lane 30: Woo-hoo Dunnit?/I Want You (She's So Heavy)

Pin Pal

Quote Originally Posted by GlitterCat View Post
    I'm tired of so many Brian and Stewie episodes too. But at least we get a break from that fat a-hole Peter. Also, it'll be nice to see Meg again. She was out of The Disney Reboot and Heartburn episodes which she should have had some part in. I hated the double casting of Bonnie and Lois. It was lazy and cheap and Lois sucks as the romantic lead. She is better playing a villian. They could have used Donna in the Friends parody. 2 Bonnies? Come on!!

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow ken View Post
    I'm tired of so many Brian and Stewie episodes too. But at least we get a break from that fat a-hole Peter. Also, it'll be nice to see Meg again. She was out of The Disney Reboot and Heartburn episodes which she should have had some part in. I hated the double casting of Bonnie and Lois. It was lazy and cheap and Lois sucks as the romantic lead. She is better playing a villian. They could have used Donna in the Friends parody. 2 Bonnies? Come on!!
    Heart Burn didn't have Bonnie. That was Peter and Lois' Wedding. Also Mila Kunis has a toddler so she might be busy taking care of him.

I'm excited for Bless the Harts the most since I'd like to see Jenny's feelings about her own Christmas.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI16...ture=emb_title

While Bless the Harts has proven itself to be a decent and wholesome addition to Animation Domination, I’m going to enjoy this show even more. I hope it gets renewed past the first 13 episodes.
    Simpsons: 4 > 6 = 7 > 5 > 3 > 8 > 2 > 14 > 15 > 13 = 10 > 9 > 16 > 20 > 1 > 24 = 21 > 26 > 22 = 25 > 23 > 19 = 27 > 18 = 28 > 12 > 11 > 17 = 29

Family Guy: 4 > 3 > 2 > 1 > 5 = 6 > 15 > 16 > 10 > 14 > > 7 = 11 = 9 > 8 > 12 = 13

American Dad: 4 > 3 > 2 > 1 > 6 > 5 > 8 > 9 > 7 = 11 > 10 > 13 (so far) > 12

The Cleveland Show: 2 > 1 > 4 > 3

Futurama: 5 > 4 = 1 > 2 = 3 > 7 > 6

Rick and Morty: 2 > 1 > 3

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fas1997 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI16...ture=emb_title

While Bless the Harts has proven itself to be a decent and wholesome addition to Animation Domination, I’m going to enjoy this show even more. I hope it gets renewed past the first 13 episodes.
    Duncanville sounds promising. But it has potential. Shows need time to get good (at least 1 season). I’ll be watching though that murderer thing was funny.

Hercules Rockefeller Homer Samson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow ken View Post
    Donna wasn't with Cleveland at the time

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Animation Domination January 5, 2020

Simpsons

Hail to the Teeth

Lisa becomes more popular at school after getting Invisalign. Marge becomes creeped out when Artie Ziff's wife is a clone of her.

Bless the Harts

Tying the Not

Jenny is committed to taking her relationship with Wayne to the next level. Betty tries to call out Crystalynn when she claims that she found a strangler on a popular crime show.

Bob's Burgers

Drumforgiven

Louise stands up for Gene when he's kicked out of the emporium.

Family Guy

Connie's Celica

When Lois becomes the new music teacher at Adam West/James Woods High School, Connie decides to make Lois the target of her bullying.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Closeup photos of upcoming episodes of FOX Animation Domination Shows! These are the last episodes of the Fall season before they go on break until February 16, the start of Sunday’s spring season. Duncanville debuts February 16 at 8:30pm!

January 5, 2020 from 8-10pm!

Simpsons 8pm Season 31 Episode 11 “Hail to the Teeth”

Marge becomes creeped when Artie Ziff’s new wife is a clone of her. Lisa becomes popular at school after getting Invisalign retainers.

Bless the Harts 8:30pm Season 1 Episode 10 “Tying the Not” (SEASON 1 FINALE; season 2 returns September 2020)

When Wayne and Jenny get into a fight, Jenny must decide whether to move their relationship a step higher. After Crystalynn claims to have seen a stranger on a popular crime show, Betty tries to expose her as a liar.

Bob’s Burgers 9pm Season 10 Episode 11 “Drumforgiven”

Teddy gets a job at Jimmy Pesto’s and he must hide it from Bob. Louise defends Gene after he’s kicked out of a musical event.

Family Guy 9:30pm Season 18 Episode 10 “Connie’s Celica”

A mean student decides to start bullying Lois when she becomes the new music teacher at Adam West High.
    A84EFD6B-337E-4004-8182-39DE2B9B6C65.jpeg
    7FFCA8CE-3671-4AED-BF92-D735792C7345.jpeg
    58243887-CBB0-4DEB-BC72-BF61ED2403C0.jpeg
    85833BEB-8517-4696-8835-54988B3EC99D.jpeg

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

Animation Domination January 5, 2020

Bless the Harts

Tying the Not

Jenny is committed to taking her relationship with Wayne to the next level. Betty tries to call out Crystalynn when she claims that she found a strangler on a popular crime show.

Bob's Burgers

Drumforgiven

Louise stands up for Gene when he's kicked out of the emporium.
    For some reason, the Bless the Harts and Bob's Burgers episodes scheduled for 1/5 have been replaced with repeats (and Bless the Harts will air at 9:30 that night, with the new Family Guy episode airing at 8:30). Presumably, the Bless the Harts season finale will air 1/26.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by That Don Guy View Post
    For some reason, the Bless the Harts and Bob's Burgers episodes scheduled for 1/5 have been replaced with repeats (and Bless the Harts will air at 9:30 that night, with the new Family Guy episode airing at 8:30). Presumably, the Bless the Harts season finale will air 1/26.
    Both will debut January 12 after the NFC Divisional game but at the same time in all zones 10pm East and 7pm Pacific

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

This sunday after football comes a brand new Bob’s Burgers and Bless the Harts (season finale)! This broadcast will air simultaneously across all time zones THIS WEEK ONLY!

Bob’s Burgers (Drumforgiven) - Teddy gets a job at Jimmy Pesto’s and must not tell Bob. Louise boycotts a music store after they ban Gene.

Bless the Harts (Tying the Not) - In the season finale (episodes 11-13 held over for season 2), At their matrimony, Jenny and Wayne get into an argument, threatening their relationship. Violet and Betty try to prove that Crystalynn (Betty’s archnemesis in Trash Twins, Pig Trouble, and Mega-lo-memories) is a liar when she discovers a strangler on a popular crime series.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Duncanville debuts February 16!

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Schedule for the next 3 weeks

February 16 schedule

8pm - Simpsons - The Miseducation of Lisa Simpson

Marge pushes for STEM at Springfield Elementary for Lisa.

8:30pm - Duncanville - Pilot

Duncan asks his mom Annie to teach him how to drive a car, unknowingly to her, so he can impress his classmate, friend, and crush Mia, a policial and social teen activist.

9pm - Bob’s Burgers - A Fish Called Tina

Tina becomes a student mentor taking things too far. Bob and Linda check out a new fitness center next door.

9:30pm - Family Guy - Short Cuts

Peter retaliates when Lois gets a short haircut. A famous dog encourages Brian to get spayed and neutered.

February 23 schedule

8pm - Simpsons - Frinkcoin

Lisa writes about Professor Frink as her hero rather than Homer and Marge. Frink invents a cryptocurrency becoming richer than Mr. Burns. Mr. Burns must compete with Frink to be the richest in Springfield, while Frink learns a friendship lesson.

8:30pm - Duncanville - Red Head Redemption

Duncan enlists the help of a rival team to help take his friends down in a video game competition after they replace him with his sister Kimberly. Annie helps Jack declutter.

9pm - Bob’s Burgers - Three Girls and a little Wharfy

Tina goes with two other girls to find a sea monster while Bob takes an online cooking class.

9:30pm - Family Guy - Undergrounded

Peter gets a new credit card and maxes out his credit card limit to the point where he can’t afford to pay. When Lois prohibits him from going out because of this, he builds an underground tunnel from his house to the Drunken Clam.

March 1 schedule

8pm - Simpsons - Bart the Bad Guy

Bart accidentally sees a pre-screening of a movie and spoils it for everyone. Can the movie executives stop him from spoiling any further?

8:30pm - Duncanville - Undercuva Mutha

On parking duty, Annie finds a dead body. However, when the police claim they found it and not her, Annie retaliates against them by taking Duncan with her to solve another mystery. Meanwhile, Jack tries to be a cool dad to Kimberly and Jing, only to fail every attempt he takes.

9pm - Bob’s Burgers - Wag the Song

Bob and Linda have to deal with sunlight towards the restaurant after Jimmy Pesto installs a overhang under his restaurant. Tina can’t write a song for Wagstaff.

9:30pm - Family Guy - Rich Old Stewie

Stewie is living life rich in the future but Brian informs him that Peter is dying.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

March 8 schedule

Screenless - Marge sets screen limits on electronics but she becomes addicted to the screen more than everyone else.

Witch Day - Duncan is known as the town virgin so he protests the festival, which his crush Mia finds attractive. Annie and Jack use an old chili recipe to compete in a chili cook-off.

Flat Top O’ the Morning to Ya - Bob and the kids help a fellow restaurant owner who’s business isn’t well. Linda and Teddy go to a St. Patrick’s day event.

The Movement - Peter becomes the coach for the Quahog minor league baseball team, but gets constipated during the national anthem and kneels, unintentionally becoming the face of racial justice in America.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Fox Sunday Schedule for the next 4 weeks

Schedule is always

8pm - Simpsons

8:30pm - Duncanville

9pm - Bob’s Burgers

9:30pm - Family Guy

March 1 schedule

8pm - Simpsons - Bart the Bad Guy

Bart accidentally sees a pre-screening of a movie and spoils it for everyone. Can the movie executives stop him from spoiling any further?

8:30pm - Duncanville - Undercuva Mutha (former title “My Mom, the Dick”)

On parking duty, Annie finds a dead body. However, when the police claim they found it and not her, Annie retaliates against them by taking Duncan with her to solve another mystery. Meanwhile, Jack tries to be a cool dad to Kimberly and Jing, only to fail every attempt he takes.

9pm - Bob’s Burgers - Wag the Song

Bob and Linda have to deal with sunlight towards the restaurant after Jimmy Pesto installs a overhang under his restaurant. Tina can’t write a song for Wagstaff.

9:30pm - Family Guy - Rich Old Stewie

Stewie is living life rich in the future but Brian informs him that Peter is dying.

March 8 schedule

8pm - Simpsons - Screenless - Marge sets screen limits on electronics but she becomes addicted to the screen more than everyone else.

8:30pm - Duncanville - Witch Day - Duncan is known as the town virgin so he protests the festival, which his crush Mia finds attractive. Annie and Jack use an old chili recipe to compete in a chili cook-off.

9pm - Bob’s Burgers - Flat Top O’ the Morning to Ya - Bob and the kids help a fellow restaurant owner who’s business isn’t well. Linda and Teddy go to a St. Patrick’s day event.

9:30pm - Family Guy - The Movement - Peter becomes the coach for the Quahog minor league baseball team, but gets constipated during the national anthem and kneels, unintentionally becoming the face of racial justice in America.

March 15 schedule

8pm - Simpsons - Better off Ned

Bart warms up to Ned Flanders to make Homer jealous, so he bonds with Nelson Muntz.

8:30pm - Duncanville - Fridgy

When the family gets a good deal on a brand new smart refrigerator to help around the house, Annie feels replaced. However, little does Annie and the rest of the family know thay the company who sells them has ulterior motives, using the fridges to spy on their customers.

9pm - Bob’s Burgers - Flat Top O’ the Morning to Ya

Teddy and Linda get scrambled up in some Saint Patrick’s Day trouble, while Bob and the kids help a restaurant owner who’s down on his luck.

9:30pm - Family Guy - Baby Stewie

Stewie’s new machine will make him the most intelligent baby in the world, but when his machine backfires, sending him into an actual infant-like state, it’s up to Brian to save him before Lois finds out.

March 22 schedule

8pm - Simpsons - Highway to Well

Maggie starts to go to preschool, so Marge gets a job at a weed dispensary. Realizing he can get rich, Homer opens his own, putting him and Marge on competition mode.

8:30pm - Duncanville - Sister, Wife

Annie and Jack prove to the kids that their relationship is not boring. Jing forces Duncan to “marry” her, but quickly realizes that their new “relationship” isn’t quite working as she’d hoped it would.

9pm - Bob’s Burgers - Just the Trip

Nat Kinkle (from V for Valentine Detta and The Ring (but not scary)) takes the Belcher family on a road trip with her.

NO NEW FAMILY GUY THIS WEEK!

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

March 22 schedule
    NO NEW FAMILY GUY THIS WEEK!
    That's the "second shoe to drop" - since FG usually has only 20 new episodes a season whereas The Simpsons usually has 22, there are two weeks with a new Simpsons episode but a Family Guy repeat. The first was 12/1.

Note that there will be no new episodes on 3/29 because Fox is airing the iHeartRadio Music Awards.

20. Thumbs Up To This Post by: orangemo

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

That's the "second shoe to drop" - since FG usually has only 20 new episodes a season whereas The Simpsons usually has 22, there are two weeks with a new Simpsons episode but a Family Guy repeat. The first was 12/1.

Note that there will be no new episodes on 3/29 because Fox is airing the iHeartRadio Music Awards.
    Bob’s Burgers as well has 22. I hope they don’t skimp on Bless the Harts episodes next season.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Turns out this sunday american dad characters will make a guest appearance on Family Guy.

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

As usual, Fox is airing all repeats on Palm Sunday (4/5); expect the same on Easter.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

As usual, Fox is airing all repeats on Palm Sunday (4/5); expect the same on Easter.
    Guess Duncanville will be renewed last minute since after April 5 it’s 6 more episode slots before the finale and 7 episodes at that time will remain unaired. Unless they cancel it and double up the finale, not a surprise since Family Guy usually has less episodes per season than Simpsons or Bob’s Burgers.

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

Guess Duncanville will be renewed last minute since after April 5 it’s 6 more episode slots before the finale and 7 episodes at that time will remain unaired. Unless they cancel it and double up the finale, not a surprise since Family Guy usually has less episodes per season than Simpsons or Bob’s Burgers.
    Even if they do double up on the season finale - and that would mean airing a new episode at 7:00 or 7:30 when no one is expecting one - that's still only 12.
    There's always the possibility of airing a holdover in September; Fox did that with its last few episodes of American Dad! before it moved to TBS.

Speaking of new episodes, here's the list for 4/19:

Duncanville - Jack's Pipe Dream:
    Rick Springfield Guest-Voices
    When all of Jack's customers are stolen by sexy new plumber Bobby Bastille (guest voice Rick Springfield), he quits his day job to follow his dream and write a rock opera. He casts his family and books the town theater for a live performance, which Annie tries to nix. However, Duncan and Kimberly side with Jack, when they think the show might score them points with their crushes
    Bob's Burgers - Tappy Tappy Tappy Tap Tap Tap
    Tina goes to see Josh (guest voice Ben Schwartz) perform in a tap show, and suspects sabotage when he's injured on stage
    Family Guy - Start Me Up
    Peter's non-stop sweating becomes a liability at his company, so his boss tells him to work from home. Meanwhile, after Stewie and Chris cause thousands of dollars in damage to an electronics store, the two create a fake Kickstarter campaign with Brian to pay back the money
    However, like I said on the FG thread, Fox could be having second thoughts about an FG episode where Peter has to work from home.

26. Thumbs Up To This Post by: orangemo

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

April 26th

Warrin’ Priests (Part 1) - Lovejoy explores his own mysterious past.

Judge Annie - Annie gets her own judge show.

The Handyman Can - The kids help Teddy build up confidence.

Coma Guy - Peter falls into a coma.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

May 3

Warrin' Priests (Part 2) - Continuation of Part 1

Free Range Children - Duncan and Kimberly are ordered by Annie to go pick up something from the grocery store, but somehow end up in Mexico.

Poops! ... I DIdn't do it Again - Louise must conquer her fear of using the public restrooms to poop when her class goes on an overnight field trip, while Linda and the family make a video for her parent's anniversary.

Better off Meg - A false report confirmed Meg has died, so the family lives life without her, while Meg starts a new life.

Thread Information