Samantha Stanky: Convent Girl

By the current writers? None.

Bart Dodgers in ## Century

Bart as Dodgers
    Milhouse as the The Eager Young Space Cadet
    Kang and Kodos: Evil Aliens
    K-9: Ferocious dog from "The Lastest Gun in the West."
    Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator: Inanimate carbon rod

Yes, this is Warner Brother's but surely Disney and their evil empire of Lawyers can make it happen.

On a happy note here is Porky Pig singing "Blue Christmas: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S8YQqK5e5es
    :
    Wow! What an ending! Who would have thought that Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's father?

Quote Originally Posted by Kangdos View Post
    By the current writers? None.
    Ditto!

Saying that all of the current writers are inept and bad is a gross exaggeration. Without the good writers we wouldn't have had all the good to great HD episodes (yes, those do in fact exist). If these competent writers were assigned to do a spin-off, it could be pulled off.

As for the thread question, 'The Misadventures Of Moe' would be an obvious one. I'd say he can definitely carry a spin-off.

Hercules Rockefeller Homer Samson's Avatar

Wiggum PI, duh
    Best and Worst Episode per Season:
    1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Night Out 2: One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish/Bart's Dog Gets an 'F' 3: Bart the Murderer/Saturdays of Thunder 4: Homer the Heretic/So Its Come To This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5: Cape Feare/Lady Bouvier's Lover 6: Homie the Clown/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7: Raging Abe Simpson and his Grumbling Grandson in " The Curse of the Flying Hellfish"/Scenes From the Class Struggle in Springfield 8: The Springfield Files/The Old Man and the Lisa 9: The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson/Miracle on Evergreen Terrace 10: Mayored to the Mob/Homer Simpson in: Kidney Trouble 11: Grift of the Magi/Eight Misbehavin' 12: Trilogy of Error/I'm Goin' to Praiseland 13: The Blunder Years/The Lastest Gun in the West 14: Moe Baby Blues/The Strong Arms of the Ma 15: My Mother the Carjacker/Co-Dependent's Day 16: The Heartbroke Kid/Homer and Ned's Hail Mary Pass 17: The Seemingly Never-Ending Story/The Bonfire of the Manatees 18: The Mook, The Chef, The Wife, and Her Homer/The Boys of Bummer 19: Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind/Husbands and Knives 20: Gone Maggie Gone/Lisa the Drama Queen 21: The Squirt and the Whale/The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed 22: Homer Scissorhands/The Fight Before Christmas 23: The Book Job/Lisa Goes Gaga 24: The Saga of Carl/Love is a Many-Splintered Thing 25: Brick Like Me/What to Expect When Bart's Expecting 26: Sky Police/The Musk Who Fell to Earth 27: Barthood/Every Man's Dream 28: 22 for 30/The Caper Chase 29: Flanders' Ladder/Singin' in the Lane 30: Woo-hoo Dunnit?/I Want You (She's So Heavy)

Quote Originally Posted by CousinMerl View Post
    Saying that all of the current writers are inept and bad is a gross exaggeration.
    Yes it's fair. But you got a wrong idea of what I mean. No wonder, I didn't explain my point.

I'm not saying they are bad or inept. I just don't like them as I don't like what has been written since season 10.
    It's a personal taste stuff. It's not she show's fault nor Fox's fault, the problem is me. But I'm okay with it.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinMerl View Post
    As for the thread question, 'The Misadventures Of Moe' would be an obvious one. I'd say he can definitely carry a spin-off.
    Yes, it's one of the best options, no doubt.

Blog Entries

Enh, unless it's just as a miniseries? I don't think any of them would be much good cutting all but one or two characters out. Something like Chief Wiggum, P.I. would probably be good for six episodes or something but as a full series? Other things that might otherwise work better as just a miniseries were covered in the comics like Maggie n' Moe. Maybe you could pull something off with Bartman?

Other idea would be upending sizable chunks of the cast and changing their setting/situation in a big way. There's been a couple of times where the show has gotten something like that which really could have potential but then usually in the same breath they'll squander it completely so...

On a related note, I also don't trust that we'd get anything good out of the staff.

Season 31 thus far

The Winter of Our Monetized Content 3/5 / The Fat Blue Line4/5 / Treehouse of Horror XXX 2/5 / Gorillas on the Mast4/5 / Marge the Lumberjill 3.5/5 / Livin' La Vida Pura 2/5 /
    Thanksgiving of Horror 0/5 / Todd, Todd, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? 4.5/5 / Bobby, It's Cold Outside 3/5 / Hail to the Teeth [pending]

The life of Otto Mans would be a nice spin-off too.
    Including an episode for The Busman.

Blog Entries

I would like to see a spin-off series with Bart and Lisa being in their teenage years! It would be interesting to see if the kids changed their minds about life. I don't know, maybe Bart is a good boy and Lisa turned into a goth looking teen!

12. Thumbs Up To This Post by: BartArt

Junior Camper

Jarrod "Toadfish" Rebecchi from the Australian soap opera "Neighbours" moves into the Flanders household one day, begins a romantic affair with Marge and kicks Homer out of the Simpson house. Meanwhile Lisa is killed in a car accident with Mr Burns behind the wheel. Bart, now a teenager, and Ned Flanders help Homer get his life back on track. Dr Gregory House is also a supporting character for some reason.

(For those who don't know, this actually exists as a fan-made series on YouTube called "Bart the General")
    Last edited by parano1a; 12-31-2019 at 07:00 AM.

COPS: in Springfield : The Simpsons - COPS: In Springfield (Bad Cops)

It would be better than Wiggum P.I. because it doesn't need continuity.

There are many Cop-shows, and many Cop-show parodies (like Police Academy), but all stay to much in genre. COPS: In Springfield could be a parody with Simpson grade humour and deeply shake the viewers believe in justice.

Possible Elements:
    *Most crimes reported are petty crimes, or even false accusations
    *Most cases are never solved
    *Most people arrested are no guilty
    *Wiggums incompetence has actually harmful effects (as opposed to Police Academy)
    *No continuity - Wiggum may die in an episode and come back in the next
    *Wiggum is a jerkass
    *The cops spend most time drinking Beer and eating fast food

All in all this show has potential.

Thread Information