Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 73



Thread: My episodes ideas



(Users Browsing this Thread: )

  1. #31


    Idee 99
    License to teach
    Charlie (the man who was expelled in Homer Last Temptation) admits he has to retake his driver license, with Ned as his coach.
    Idee 100
    Finale (Hey, i managed to find my 100 ideas :-))
    In this finale, Homer discovers that Marge and his kids actually could'nt be his. He actually could have an another family, what will be his choice ?

  2. #32
    Im in this vent until we move Trab Pu Kcip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    4,642
    Blog Entries
    38


    Well done for reaching 100 ideas! I've been enjoying them from the start.
    SEASON 32 SO FAR:

    Undercover Burns: 2.5/5, I, Carumbus: 3.5/5, Now Museum, Now You Don't: 1/5
    Treehouse Of Horror XXXI: 5/5 (Toy Gory: 5/5, Into The Homerverse: 2/5, Be Nine, Rewind: 6/5)
    The 7 Beer Itch: 0.5/5 - WORST OF SEASON
    Podcast News: 3/5, Three Dreams Denied: 1.5/5, The Road to Cincinnati: 3/5, Sorry Not Sorry: 2/5, A Springfield Summer Christmas for Christmas: 1.5/5
    The Dad Feelings Limited: 4/5
    Diary Queen: 2.5/5, Wad Goals: 2.5/5, Yokel Hero: 2.5/5, Do PizzaBots Dream of Electric Guitars?: ?/5, Manger Things: 1.5/5, Uncut Femmes: 4/5
    Burger Kings: 2.5/5, Panic in the Streets of Springfield: 3.5/5,
    The Man From G.R.A.M.P.A: 2/5, Mother and Child Reunion: 2.5/5,
    The Last Bar-Fighter: 5/5
    SEASON OVERALL: ???/5

  3. #33


    I Thank Dead of Living Bart again
    Now i made full recaps (at least i try). Just please take note that Homer is a sweet goofy dad but not a jerkass copycat Peter Griffin in it. I also changed a few plots.

    Idee 1 The Melimelo
    Because of the election day approaches, Mayor Quimby decides that the best way to be re-elected is to encourage citizens to teach a new job during a week. Homer decides to become a music teacher and every kid even the bullies like it because he manages to make a choir and inspire them to love the music. He even plans an orchestra while Marge who always was a housewife mother enjoys being on MCallister boat. As the others citizens, Burns finds himself in the Krusty Burger while Flanders works now at the tv show. After a while, all is reverted back, but as Lisa and Bart are sad because of Homer's departure, he quickly comforts them by saying that he always be here for them.
    Idee 2 The New School
    Lisa can't bear school anymore, between pressure, bullies and gym. So, she confides Skinner that she would switch and test a new kind of school which is called online school. Marge supports her and at first, everyting is good, but, after a while, without Lisa, Martin is now the only good student and his harassment is worse than usual, and Milhouse who is always a wimp, decides to take drastic measure in order to make Lisa come back (because without her, his life is not the same). Lisa initially refuses to come back until she begins to miss Janey and her other friends. In return, Skinner promises there will be less pressure. Meanwhile, Homer and Bart bet that they can stay as long as possible without their vices as for Homer donuts and pork ribs and for Bart, comics and tv shows and both try to tempt the other, but this is getting worse when Bart reminds that he won a prize in order to see a fair, comic fair and Homer has to be the parent who chaperone him and only eat snack foods.
    Idee 3 Captain Van Kirk

    Kirk Van Houten is not that kind of people who regularly play lottery but one day, he decides and wins the jackpot. Since he refuses to change his personnality and become a snob guy, he actually accepts to create a bio ethic company. However, the work is too much to handle, even with his relatives, so he decides to recruit some Springfield citizens and they actually make a good job. The company gets perpetually opened, even on public holidays because they're too much employees who can handle and create team services.Homer who gets fired from the plant after an accident, volunteers and soon, Kirk becomes the first businessman on Springfield. However, Homer learns soon that beer will be banned. Meanwhile, Smithers finally quits and join Kirk's, leaving Burns alone. Without any help, Burns is forced to shut down as every other employees have found better jobs. Homer at first is upset because he can't drink any alcoholic beverage, but finally gives in and decides to stay while Burns is now a hobo.

    The idea is that it could be continuity episode, for once. @patches had the brillant idea (sincerely, well done, ) to create 47 virtual seasons of Simpson by adding a fourth sibling and created a future which was specific, i chose to make the same concept (with differents paths for characters).

    Idee 4
    - A : Essentially the same plot that Cora Lisa, but with a few differences. The animation is the same, the door is bigger and Lisa arrives in a world where everything is reversed. Bart is a genius, Homer is a homemaker ... In order to find her real world, Lisa has to rely on her twin Bart ally. At the end, she arrives in a world in which this time, it's gender only who are reversed.
    - B : Bart has always been the troublemaker but one day, he gets perpetually grounded and ostracised and this time he wishes he was'nt born. An angel shows him a world where he does not exist. At first, all is like an eden , because without Bart, the familial climax is almost the same as E My Sport debut. At school, Milhouse and Martin are now the good students and Bart is very upset. But then, he sees that this is pure fiction. Without him, the children have no freedom since there is no leader and Martin and Milhouse butt-head because both want to be major of their promotion. And the familial ambiance is not better as Homer is now the only male in the house and has no potential ally in order to help him against the female family member. Bart pleads with the angel who agrees to let him live again and it turns out that his bad day finally comes good.
    -C : Ned is finally awarded because he made his thousand action this year. As a gift, he deserves to escape in time and chooses to save Maude from death. After a few tentatives, he manages to keep her alive but when he returns in the present, the reality has changed as now his sons are more freedom spirits, the leftorium has turned in a franchise and is no longer a small shop (but the bio ethic company still exists) and Ned himself finds that he forgot about Bible leading Lovejoy to find an another sidekick, Mr Lassen. Ned finally manages to have all he wants, Maud's love and affection and Lovejoy's support by making Lassen die instead of Maude. When he returns to the present, he finally decides to be more tolerant.

    I post the four following tomorrow. So, if there are new members, what do you think ?


  4. #34


    It's Return of the Living Trab, sorry i mispelled your alias.

    Idee 5 The quest

    After a raining day, Lisa hides in the library because she does not want to be wet by rain. She discovers an another room, and when she opens it, she sees secret files regarding the administration members. Then, she discovers that Skinner's mother Agnès is actually his adoptive mother. It turns out that Skinner's biological parents worked in a circus and could'nt afford his education. Skinner hears this but wants to know why Agnès told him she was his biological mother. It's revealed that Agnès had actually dementia. Skinner leaves Agnès and meets his biological parents who are glad to see him. Though there is no trick in this episode, Skinner decides finally to become a gym teacher again (thanks to his parents who break his strict side) and Chalmers finally becomes the new principal of the school, leaving Leopold to be the superintendant. Meanwhile, Kirk's company finally expanded through the world and Homer meets some alter-egos who work in other companies but in other countries also.

    Idee 6 The New New Marge
    Since Marge does not want to being a bore mom (at least, in physical appearance) she decides to have a new haircut, new clothes and even a new voice. Homer is initially happy because she takes care of herself, but soon he fears that Marge forgets about him (remember the Jack Black episode ? Basically, it's a rewrite of it, minus the chirurgical operation). Marge instead suggests that Homer could make some more exercise, which he agrees and even gros his full hair back and no longer has his chin burned. Meanwhile, Bart agrees to be the guinea pig to Lisa experience but he has to be a no emotion guy during a whole day. The experimentation turns out to be a nightmare because Lisa finally is scared and Bart, afraid that his sister could be wounded, rushes to help. Though Lisa fails the experimentation, she realizes that her's brother's love is more important.

    Idee 7 Ned the Flanders
    Ned had always be the good old neighbor who tends an helping hand, but sometimes, he gets enough because he feels he is not respected, anymore, even by his own relatives, who, although, do ot use him as a punching ball, always request him. Homer and Marge decide to help him and advise him to go to a seminar introduced by Mr Burns, the formerly Plant owner. However, Ned soon becomes a tyran and nobody does not ask him something anymore. That is until he finally breaks his arm by sliding on wet leaves and receives help from Maude and some other citizens, who in turn, apologize for their bad behavior. Ned finally apologizes to , restoring the situation to normal. Meanwhile, Lisa is astonished when Bart something decides to mke a good action. Sooner, he saw a reportage about juvenile hall, recreation center and other unfamiliar places and now he wants to protest agains it because Bart does not bear to see broken families.

    Idee 8 Disco Slump

    Disco Stu decides to reintroduce Disco because he feels that nowadays kids don't listen this music anymore. To his surprise, some Springfieldian citizens, including Marge and Bart, like it. Stu is invited to the Kent Brockman Show, but accidentally reveals (while believing that his microphone was cut) that an old partner (currently deceased) taught him about Disco and that he is not the disco icone (forget the passage where Marge photographies him in Springfield Up) . The next day, Disco is given the silent treatment and is very pissed but Bart and Marge are the only ones not to turn their backs and when they talk at a meeting, they convince the town to give Disco Stu another chance, since, they liked his songs. Meanwhile, Homer and Lisa attempt to create cultural sports, since a show inspired them to do it.

    Idee 9 Julius Love
    Homer volunteers to test some new samples sent by the bio ethic company, and gives a few to his family. The next day, Homer has to go to the hospital because of Lisa's allergical reaction to a new kind of pepperoni. Hibbert tells him that it's not serious, and gives Lisa a medicine products , assuring her that she will get back on her feet in a few hours. But, for once, he does not joke and instead, begins to cry. Homer asks him what's wrong.
    Homer and Hibbert are at the Moe's tavern when Hibbert who, after many years, considers Homer as a friend, tells him that he saw the other day, his ex girlfriend. He tells Homer that they were in love, he and Jenda, and wanted to create a bakery with her, but Jenda's parents were against it and they broke up, leading Hibbert became the currently joke doctor he is today. Hibbert saw her but did not have the courage to approach her. Homer is sad, and his sadness continues when he comes home and the following day, comes back to work.
    Both Marge and Bart notice that Homer is not his usual self and even Kirk, who considers Homer as his best sailer, admits that for once, Homer does not feel pleasure at his position, and all want to now why. Homer finally tells them the reason of his sadness and while thinking about a solution, Lisa gives them the key of the mystery. The family, Kirk and Hibbert go to prof Frink who clones Julius. The clone has all of Julius memories, and competence except he is single. Hibbert switches with his clone and renames himself Emilio and rushes back to Jenda, managing to rekindle their romance.
    Idee 10 Lenny goes to Switzerland
    Since the plant closed, Lenny is now a butcher and likes it. One day, he receives a solicitor at his home. The solicitor tells him that he had a cousin who died recently and maid him his heir since he did not have any descendance. Lenny learns that in order to have his inheritance, he has to go to Switzerland. As Homer and his relatives throw a party for Lenny's departure, Lenny makes a new life in Switzerland (again no crook in this episode). After a few days, Lenny lives a renter existence because he does not miss the butcher job he had at all, though he liked it, once again. But he has trouble making friends and when he learns that all he had to do was to VISIT Switzerland in order to have his inheritance, he is delighted because he can now return back to his hometown , except he developped a passion for books and leaves his work in order to open his own bookshop which is a success.

    In France, this is morning. I'll post the sixth following this afternoon.
    Last edited by Marioburgercream; 10-24-2020 at 10:54 PM. Reason: I forgot a letter

  5. #35


    Idee 11 The Referees
    Since he managed to save Maude, Ned reluctantly has to adjust to this new future, being the only one who remembered the previous timeline. Ned's cousin Fred lives in the house because Ned allowed him to, while leaving with his family at San Francisco. Homer is at first afraid, but finally quickly bonds with the family, hle sharing amusing stories and knowledges. However, the Simpsons learn that Freddy is catholic and though they are open minded, and he does not force them to go to the church , their new neighbors at 740 are th Sompsons a family with Hammer, Midge, Bort, Louisa and Meggy, orthodox characters. Soon, the Simpsons are left with the referee options and have to be judge between the Sompsons and Fred who clash over religions, but Ned finally returns and tells them that every religion belong to Christianism. I know this episode looked like the season 16 finale, but i thought the idea would be better with some kind of bottle episode, implying only Flanders and Simpsons and Sompsons family.

    Idee 12 Camp Lovejoy

    Summer approaches and the bio ethic company maid exceptionnally revenues. On the other side, Lovejoy feels that church do not attract any citizens anymore because of the heat, and decides to fulfill an old dream, opening a non-religious campsites. Not wanting to portray a stay home guy, Homer agrees to be his assistant, while Duffman is the barman (and also serves non alcoholics cocktails), Luann becomes the sport responsible and Helen Lovejoy herself is the new secretary. All turn sour because Lovejoy's new activity lets more complains and soon, he has to stay awake even during nights, in order to listen to them. Lovejoy decides to sell the campsite, but the citizens have a last surprise for him.

    Idee 13 Herbert Hoover

    Homer is glad because his half brother Herb comes to visit. Herb shows the family all his belongings and business but gets also sad because he does not have a girlfriend. In an almost remake of Principal Charming, Homer decides to help hm, and this time, takes his job very seriously, but he is unsuccessful because he does not find any match, even with Bart's help. Meanwhile, Marge attends a reunion teacher parents with Lisa's teacher, Mrs Hoover and notices she is lonely. Thanks to helping hands, sparks between the two characters come and they form a couple, but when they expect, Hoover wants the future child to become a classic student, while Herb prefers instead homeschooling. Initially, Herb has trouble because he does not know how to announce it to his wife , but with some Bart's encouragement, he does and they finaly decide to homeschool their child, even if Hoover has to be a part time student now.

    Idee 14 The Cyramoe
    Even if he does not drink anymore does not prevent Homer to go at Moe's in order to eat some tapas. However, Moe previously helped a depressed guy by finding the right words in oder to recouncile with his wife. But because he did not want to take any credits, he said that his name was Homer. Now, the guy (who called him by accident and received help via phone) believes Homer is Moe. Homer agrees to help but finds quickly overhelmed by too much requests and has trouble being the same guy. However, Moe later expresses some psychosomatic pains which appear via bleednose and confesses (it's a reference to Frasier). Meanwhile, Chalmers decides to make some new traditions and instaure the opposite day. During this day, Martin becomes a though, Bart is a good student, Lisa lashes and Nelson is a nerd. This proves to be a success but since Martin does not have the same strength as Nelson, he instead uses mental sychology and Nelson ends up tortured in a mental asylum.

  6. #36


    Idee 15 Wendell's Chance
    Because she is fed up with her family always being late for dinner, Marge imposes a curfew. With a lot of free time, the whole family has an incredible night, but the following day, Bart , who is supposed to mke a home project forgets his at house, since for once, he made it. He still have to pesent it but obtains the right to read it the next week. However, Wendell has to take his place and since he stresses everytime a guilty Bart decides to help him.
    Idee 16
    Eddie' s case
    Being the third wheel is not simple for Eddie, until one day he manages to accidentally save Lisa from a kidnapping tentative. Since Eddie feels proud of himself, he decides to take a solo career as a private eye and Bart, who was previously a cop replaces him but he now suffers from nightmare and pressure with his new job and his student career and Lisa, meanwhile, is overprotected by Homer and Marge, since she does not dare go outside alone.

  7. #37


    I finally decided to continue with other ideas

    Idee 101 The Community College
    Bart and Allison start to think about their future when Bart gets enrolled at a community college.
    Idee 102 Bet times
    Marge and Homer decide to make a bet, which goes ackward when the town is almost divided because of them.
    Idee 103 A Trip to the Museum
    Remember the one where Lisa stays home because she's sick Well, in this time, she decides to be a curator's assistant in museum the week-end. Soon, she makes very well job and gets promoted but also has trouble when Vince announces that he just changed his study career and now, they can't see each other, because when one is free, the other works.

  8. #38


    Idee 104 Autistic Point of View
    Bart and Allison meet their new classmate Milo Tistic (Pun name of Autistic) and help him because he has no social skills. Milo manages to adapt, but when a selfish Lisa accuses him of feigning a handicap without proof, Bart challenges her to live like an autistic person for a day. Meanwhile, Homer and Marge create their own cafe jazz exhibition at home.
    Idee 105 Moetel
    Moe takes a room in the Hotel where Skinner and Calliope now work and they offer him a job as a accountant. Also, The Comic Store now receives famous writers.
    Last edited by Marioburgercream; 03-29-2021 at 06:40 AM.

  9. #39


    Idee 106 Owner Simpson
    Homer decides to rent the apartment above the comic store to Bart and Allison.
    Idee 107 The Culinary Show
    Feeling somewhat ignored, Marge decides to create a culinary show starting with local towns, but expanding then in Asian, Africa South America, Europe and Oceania.

  10. #40
    Stonecutter Bohdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    1,800
    Blog Entries
    1


    I promised I'll see your ideas, @Azzureau. So, here go, comments in life-time reading
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzureau View Post
    Hello Everyone !
    I'll just want to post some ideas for new episodes. Sorry if i made mistakes, english is not my primary language, as french is.

    Idee 2 : The new School

    When Lisa is too much pressured, she discovers a new service which allows to study online and stops going to school, but her absence causes problems as now Martin is the only one good student, Milhouse has no reason to go to school anymore and Lisa herself soon lacks of social life.

    Idee 6 : The New New Marge

    Marge feels that she does not give a seducing image of herself, and she decides to make a new haircut, buy new clothes and even change her voice. Can Homer stop that ? Meanwhile, because he owes a debt, Bart participates at Lisa's New experiment and have to show no emotion at all during 24 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzureau View Post

    Idee 13 Herbert Hoover

    Herb returns to Springfield, rich again. He has all, except a wife. Homer decides to help him, and for once, he does not screw up , but is unsuccessful. At the same time, Lisa reminds Marge that tonight there is a meeting parent teacher. Seeing Mrs Hoover single, Marge and Homer decide to introduce her to Herb and the two hit it off. But how will Mrs Hoover react when Herb announces her that his way of life differs from hers ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzureau View Post

    Idee 19 Willie the Kid

    Willie is told that he couldn't be a teacher during a day. He braves the challenge and succeeds but then, Bart helps him to stand up with pre kids. Meanwhile, Homer and Marge try to have a romantic meal but can't decide on the restaurant.

    Idee 20

    Drastic Changes (beginning from this episode, my ideas will become more continuity . What i'm trying to say is that i'll post some ideas which will continue on the next episodes)

    Meanwhile, Homer finally manages to shave his beard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzureau View Post

    Idee 27 Lisa goes Vegan

    Lisa complains about both Bart having a small time part job and the lack of Fast food. She finally gots a small time part job too at Krusty' Burger but Krusty goes bankrupt and has to sell some restaurants. Artie Ziff buys the one where Lisa works and turns it to a vegan place. Meanwhile, Krusty finds some new audience, the old folks who live in springfield retirement home especially the old jewish man.

    Idee 28 A fulfill dream

    Clancy has to fulfill an old dream : He will get promote and now leave his position to Lou. As Clancy is always on field, he begins to miss family's life . Meanwhile, Sara and Ralph spend time together.

    For this idea, i know that i made a similar about Eddie in 16, but this time, we focuse on Sara which rarely happens in the Simpsons. Also, Clancy manages to hold both his new job and his family life at the end of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzureau View Post

    Idee 31 The Opera

    Sideshow Bob and his brother Cecil and family are released for good behavior and start an opera with Fat Tony and his goons, much to Pittbul's (one another convict who also was a sport director) jealousy.

    Guess for this, it could be nice to have an episode in which not only Bob tries to spares Bart's life but also has no interaction at all during the plot, with the Simpsons.

    Idee 33 From the sky

    Several characters talk about their lives from heaven as Maud Flanders, Edna, Murphy, Troy McClure and Lionel Hutz (for those latters, they seem to be still alive but their voice is not).
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzureau View Post
    Idee 36 Giant Heart

    The Giant Man who made fun of Nelson in 22 shorts about Springfield finds love when he dates Cookie Kwan, but she is afraid of giants being cruels.

    Idee 38 Switch Jobs

    Ned finds that Lovejoy is too boring and Lovejoy find that Ned is too passionate when come the Church's time so they switch jobs and remain as the new Reverend and Teacher.
    I really liked these 11 episodes (well, 15 stories to be correct). They sounds alright.

    Next, stories, I'll make some comments
    Idee 3 : Captain Kirk

    Kirk Van Houten 's life take an another road when he is maked executive for a bio ethic company. Soon, the Van Houten become the richest people of Springfield and Kirk recruits some Springfieldians in order to help him. But how will turn the situation when Smithers decides to work for him and to forsake Burns who goes bankrupt ? And will Homer have to bear the fact to work for a magasin which bans alcohol ?
    The premise is good (part before "questions"). Smithers - well, ok. As for Homer - it sounds like some rehash, to be honest.
    Idee 4 : Treehouse of Horror

    a) Lisa discovers a parallel universe in which all roles are reversed
    b) Bart wishes he was'nt born and an angel shows him life without him. At first, all seems to be perfect, but then he discovers that it is not the case.
    c) Ned is given the opportunity to go back in time and save Maude, but it endangers the future
    a) just interested - how're reversed roles - that's girls=boys and vice versa?, or you meant roles in social iatrarchy? To be honest, I prepare one idea in my thread for the first variant (NOT inspired by you; I read this thread for the first right now NOT MY AD)
    b) good turn;
    c) again, to be honest, I also have some upcoming idea for TH segment about Moude's return. Again, coinstsince NOT MY AD
    Idee 5 : The Quest

    After Lisa discovered an another secret room, all previous files of the students to 1970 are shown. Principal Skinner learns that he was adopted and quits in order to find his biological parents, leaving Chalmers to be the new principal.
    Principal and Pauper - breaking (aka break of break the countinity)
    Idee 8 Disco Slump

    Disco Stu decides to re-introduce Disco and gets invited to a special show. Since he feels welcomed, he also wants to make some disco songs, but soon becomes a paria after an accident.
    In my opinion, this can works, if add some Simpson character (Lisa, for example) to take along with Disco Stu in his story
    Idee 9 Julius Love

    Dr Hibbert has always been a good practical. However, it turns out that several years ago, he wanted to create a bakery. Now, one day, he meets his ex girlfriend who seems to have succeed both in her professionnal and personal life leading him to question his choices.
    Not say, that I liked this one, but really interesting
    Idee 10 : Sweet Switzerland

    Lenny receives an inheritance and goes to Switzerland in order to find it. While there, he learns how life can be sweet and decides to live in Europe, prompting the Simpsons to localize him and to try to convince him to go back to Springfield.
    Inspired or rehash of "Saga of Carl", wasn't it?
    Idee 12 Camp Lovejoy

    Because he discovers that church is no more interesting in summer, Lovejoy decides to open a campsite for families. Soon, he recruits some various citizens like Homer as his assistant, Duffman as the barman (he also gives non alcoholic beverages), Helen as the new secretary and Luann Van Houten as the sport responsible. However, Lovejoy discovers that his former activity could resurface as many vacationers complain about their personal problems.
    The same comment as for "Julius Love"
    Idee 15 Wendell's chance

    Wendell has the opportunity to perform during a show, but his stress nature does not help.
    Can be both ways. If it's like recent "Uncut Femmes"...
    Idee 16 Eddie's case

    Eddie has always been in the shadow. One day, he decides to becomes a private in order to gain celebrity. Soon, his fame gets to his head. In his absence, Bart, who previously was a cop, replaces him but the work becomes stressful for a guy who also has to go to school. Meanwhile, Homer decides to move in the plant in order to be always the first co worker.
    Bart's part in main plot is exceed, IMHO. As for subplot, it sounds more like some quickly joke, cutaway. Sorry, but I can't see it as separate story
    Idee 17 Tea Feet

    During the opening credits, after Bart jumps on Barney's stomach, Barney gets a stomachache and goes to the hospital. Diagnosed with a high blood pressure, he has to give-up beer for six months. As he can't return at Moe's because of the temptation, he decides to open a tea bar. At first, things go well and even Moe helps but then, he makes a pact with a strange man who sells tea bags which can predict the destiny. Meanwhile, Lisa finds love with a guy who seems perfect, only to find out that he is actually a foot female fetishist.
    The part untill "...and even Moe helps" sounds alright. Sublot is FamilyGuy-ish, to be honest, but can be funny.
    Idee 23 Match

    The Rich Texan and Aristotle are now the two millionaires alive amongst older citizens and challenge a giant fence game in order to see which one is better in sports.Meanwhile, Smithers teams up with Lisa in an ecology project, but Vince can't stand on him at all.
    As for continuity, on paper that sounds too difficult (at least for me). Sadly, but I didn't like most of your "new" ideas. Sorry
    As for this idea, the A plot again sounds more like like some quickly joke, cutaway, sorry. If not "Vince" countinity part, the story with Smithers teams up with Lisa in an ecology project sounds well.
    I have illimited ideas, but notice that actually i try to give secondary characters a day in the timelight.
    Well, that was seemed. Like Matt Selman nowadays (accept it as compliment )
    It could be nice.
    Idee 25 : Coaching of love

    Snake robs a jeweler then gets arrested. He has to make community service and soon his first task is to help the teenage with pimples to seduce Laura Powers.
    Maybe, I'll sound too dark, but what if Snake worked in telephone company to prevent suicide (aka "red line") and he must to prevent Laura Powers doing suicide. How?
    Idee 27 Lisa goes Vegan

    Lisa complains about both Bart having a small time part job and the lack of Fast food. She finally gots a small time part job too at Krusty' Burger but Krusty goes bankrupt and has to sell some restaurants. Artie Ziff buys the one where Lisa works and turns it to a vegan place.
    Just to say, I also come to "Lisa the Vegan" idea, but with different story... NOT MY AD
    Idee 28 A fulfill dream

    Clancy has to fulfill an old dream : He will get promote and now leave his position to Lou. As Clancy is always on field, he begins to miss family's life . Meanwhile, Sara and Ralph spend time together.
    It's really good, but main plot is a bit rehash of "The Man in Blue Flanel Pants"
    Idee 30 Blues Hair

    Milhouse accidentally helps The Blue Hair Lawyer and becomes his new sidekick. Things take an another path when the lawyer tries to make a law in which only blue haired person can live in Springfield.
    Sounds too dump for that lawer. Otherwise, would be alright
    Idee 34 Ascension

    Cletus becomes the new richest man after he won the lottery and also, he owns now a bank. Meanwhile, Chalmers challenges Bart who planned to create the perfect student week.
    It would sounds well, if the main plot wasn't so unoriginal
    Idee 36 Giant Heart

    The Giant Man who made fun of Nelson in 22 shorts about Springfield finds love when he dates Cookie Kwan, but she is afraid of giants being cruels.
    Sounds funny, and that character is named just Very Tall Man

    Phew! That's too much for one post. You have MUCH ideas. I'll return for this thread for some later.
    IMHO the best and the worst episodes of each season (in bold — the best and worst of overall series, upd. 02/03/21):
    1. Moaning Lisa/Some Enchanted Evening 2. Bart vs. Thanksgiving/Itchy & Scratchy & Marge 3. Mr. Lisa Goes to Washington/The Otto Show 4. Homer’s Triple Bypass/Selma’s Choice 5. Secrets of a Successful Marriage/Homer the Vigilante 6. Two Dozen and One Greyhounds/Lisa’s Rival 7. Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily/Homerpalooza 8. My Sister, My Sitter/The Homer They Fall 9. Miracle on Evergreen Terrace/Bart Star 10. Wild Barts Can’t Be Broken/Monty Can’t Buy Me Love 11. Days of Wine and D’oh’ses/Pygmoelian 12. Homer vs. Dignity/New Kids on the Blecch 13. Poppa’s Got a Brand New Badge/Weekend at Burnsie’s 14. Moe Baby Blues/Helter Shelter 15. Fraudcast News/Co-Dependent’s Day 16. Goo Goo Gai Pan/A Star Is Torn 17. The Seemingly Never-Ending Story/Marge and Homer Turn a Couple Play 18. 24 Minutes/Treehouse of Horror XVII 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind/Husbands and Knives 20. Coming to Homerica/Treehouse of Horror XIX 21. Chief of Hearts/The Greatest Story Ever D’ohed 22. The Blue and the Gray/Elementary School Musical 23. A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again/Moe Goes from Rags to Riches 24. Hardly Kirk-ing/Gorgeous Grampa 25. Brick Like Me/The Kid Is All Right 26. Bart’s New Friend/Bull-E 27. Halloween of Horror/Treehouse of Horror XXVI 28. Looking for Mr. Goodbart/Havana Wild Weekend 29. Flanders’ Ladder/No Good Read Goes Unpunished 30. Baby You Can’t Drive My Car/The Clown Stays in the Picture 31. The Way of the Dog/The Incredible Lightness of Being a Baby
    The Simpsons season ratings:
    1 > 2 > 4 > 7 > 3 > 6 > 8 > 5 > 9 > 12 > 20 > 21 > 10 > 27 > 17 > 24 > 15 > 18 > 13 > 26 > 14 > 29 > 19 > 31 > 25 > 28 > 30 > 16 > 11 > 23 > 22

    I think that thoughts may differ, because so many people, so many opinions.

  11. #41


    Quote Originally Posted by The B View Post
    I promised I'll see your ideas, @Azzureau. So, here go, comments in life-time reading







    I really liked these 11 episodes (well, 15 stories to be correct). They sounds alright.

    Next, stories, I'll make some comments

    The premise is good (part before "questions"). Smithers - well, ok. As for Homer - it sounds like some rehash, to be honest.

    a) just interested - how're reversed roles - that's girls=boys and vice versa?, or you meant roles in social iatrarchy? To be honest, I prepare one idea in my thread for the first variant (NOT inspired by you; I read this thread for the first right now NOT MY AD)
    b) good turn;
    c) again, to be honest, I also have some upcoming idea for TH segment about Moude's return. Again, coinstsince NOT MY AD

    Principal and Pauper - breaking (aka break of break the countinity)

    In my opinion, this can works, if add some Simpson character (Lisa, for example) to take along with Disco Stu in his story

    Not say, that I liked this one, but really interesting

    Inspired or rehash of "Saga of Carl", wasn't it?

    The same comment as for "Julius Love"

    Can be both ways. If it's like recent "Uncut Femmes"...

    Bart's part in main plot is exceed, IMHO. As for subplot, it sounds more like some quickly joke, cutaway. Sorry, but I can't see it as separate story

    The part untill "...and even Moe helps" sounds alright. Sublot is FamilyGuy-ish, to be honest, but can be funny.

    As for continuity, on paper that sounds too difficult (at least for me). Sadly, but I didn't like most of your "new" ideas. Sorry
    As for this idea, the A plot again sounds more like like some quickly joke, cutaway, sorry. If not "Vince" countinity part, the story with Smithers teams up with Lisa in an ecology project sounds well.

    Well, that was seemed. Like Matt Selman nowadays (accept it as compliment )

    Maybe, I'll sound too dark, but what if Snake worked in telephone company to prevent suicide (aka "red line") and he must to prevent Laura Powers doing suicide. How?

    Just to say, I also come to "Lisa the Vegan" idea, but with different story... NOT MY AD

    It's really good, but main plot is a bit rehash of "The Man in Blue Flanel Pants"

    Sounds too dump for that lawer. Otherwise, would be alright

    It would sounds well, if the main plot wasn't so unoriginal

    Sounds funny, and that character is named just Very Tall Man

    Phew! That's too much for one post. You have MUCH ideas. I'll return for this thread for some later.
    Hi the B,
    First, it was very sweet of you to honor your engagement, and i thank you very much.
    Then, i admit that i did'nt think about recycled plot at all (as for Principal and Pauper, and Saga of Carl for example) it could be nice to see an episode focused about Lenny and i thought about his legacy, but Lenny could stay simple and not have the big shot like Carl. As for Skinner, i did not like Agnès so i thought it could be interesting to have Skinner filling for an another role.

    I agree with the feet plot, but since they made a plot abotu Homer paralyzed well
    For the Selman, i accept it as a compliment, since i never watch an episode regarding the writer, so if you say Selman is good, thanks.
    For the Horror episode, well, i think it's both. First, the dimension is reversed (like Smithers being Burns boss, for example with Burns secretly in love with him) and then the gender bender at the end.
    For the Wendell, i actually think i could do a better idea than Sarah's criminal past.

  12. #42


    Idee 108 Songs and seasons.
    A cool year in the Simpsons life with a theme for each season is proposed (spring is reggae, summer is salsa, autumn is groove and winter is techno).
    Idee 109 Neighbors and co
    Bart and Allison decide to meet their new neighbors.

  13. #43


    Idee 110
    Friction Seance
    While travelling with Lisa, Vince has an idea. They decide to bond in order to write a fictitious show based on both Quantum Leap and Sliders. Meanwhile, Homer has to extand the comic store into a real book shop.
    Last edited by Marioburgercream; 05-22-2021 at 12:14 AM.

  14. #44
    Stonecutter Bohdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    1,800
    Blog Entries
    1


    Another part of my comments in life-time reading the ideas
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzureau View Post
    Idee 43 Dogs, Cats and Hypno

    Sven Golly returns, but this time he decides to be an animal hypnotist and ends up hypnotizing both Santa Little Helper and Snowball which become talkative animals. Can Bart and Lisa stop him ?

    Idee 44 Marge a Noid

    When Herman's longlife dream comes true, he finally gets the opportunity to have both arms. But in his absence, someone must replace him and Marge gets selected, prompting her to become obsessed with bunkers and wars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzureau View Post
    Idee 45 Some Old Friends

    Homer reconnects with an old friend, but he soon becomes ashamed with him (same way that he embarrassed Grimes) and does not have the courage to tell him the truth.

    Idee 46 Hank a guy with action

    Hank Scorpio comes back, this time, he seems to realize what a jerk he was, and offers Smithers to work with him in a Solar Plant, which Smithers agrees. But when Smithers sees a beautiful woman, he begins to question his own sexuality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzureau View Post
    Idee 51 Ecologist 10
    Lisa convinces principal Chalmers to be an ecologist, but she has the most biggest surprise on her life, when he actually out performs her.

    Idee 53 The New Class

    Bart finally gets a new class but also finds a bench of new classmates when Homer and Marge agree to take him to a new school. Lisa , meanwhile, gets also a new school Montessori.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzureau View Post
    Idee 56 Old Good Guys

    After Moe's bar is in renovation due to a fumigation, Moe is temporary jobless. Homer finds a new bar which is owned by Eugene Fisk, Jack Marley and even the guy during the first Simpsons intro who ate sandwich at the plant. These guys are more friendly and soon, Homer decides to find them a job but he has trouble since in this society, old people aren't taken seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzureau View Post
    Idee 57 Quimby and Co
    Mayor Quimby has to find a hobby since he is either with his wife either with his crew. He finally chooses to be a gardner and creates his own garden group facebook, Quimby and Co, but time comes he has to make a choice.

    Idee 59 Solar Houses

    Smithers convinces Carl to be his spokeperson in order to make all Springfield's house solars.

    Idee 64 The Crossovers

    The Simpsons imagine what life could be if they were others cartoons

    - SLH is a dog who is constantly afraid of everything and has to decide how protect his family.
    - Lisa has a lab and Vince constantly interrupts her
    - Homer is a CIA agent and Allison lives with the family.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzureau View Post
    Idee 67 Vade Retro Salinas

    Principal Dondelinger needs Homer's help when a former relation tries to expose him as the not so clean man he was during his freshman years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzureau View Post
    Idee 69 The Judge knows best
    Judge Snyder remembers his first trial.

    Idee 72 Mother for a day

    for the Father's Day, Homer receives both DVD seasons for Bart and Lisa. Bart gives him the whole Home Improvement Series and Lisa the whole Last Man Standing Series, letting him know which series is the best, even if it means that he will disappoint one of them.
    So, this time, I really liked again these 11 episodes (well, again 15 stories to be correct). They sounds alright.

    Idee 42 Lonely Guys

    Bich Barlow and Arnie Pie meet at a coffee shop and discusses about their mutual love for Mona's sister and how Homer became their nephew in law.
    You meant Birch Barlow? As for idea itself I'm sorry, but, to be fair, it sounds really chancy.
    Idee 43 Dogs, Cats and Hypno

    Sven Golly returns, but this time he decides to be an animal hypnotist and ends up hypnotizing both Santa Little Helper and Snowball which become talkative animals. Can Bart and Lisa stop him ?
    Er... To much "magic" and unrealistic (if only the pets still bark and meow and so make very noise) But sounds OK
    Idee 44 Marge a Noid

    When Herman's longlife dream comes true, he finally gets the opportunity to have both arms. But in his absence, someone must replace him and Marge gets selected, prompting her to become obsessed with bunkers and wars.
    The intro (I meant the Herman's dream) doesn't sound original, but I'd watch "obsessed Marge"
    Idee 46 Hank a guy with action

    Hank Scorpio comes back, this time, he seems to realize what a jerk he was, and offers Smithers to work with him in a Solar Plant, which Smithers agrees. But when Smithers sees a beautiful woman, he begins to question his own sexuality.
    I was ready for good "Scorpio comes back", but Smithers "sexuality question" is odd here, actually.
    Idee 47 Ling and Yang

    After Patty dies, Selma is now alone and tries to change her look, again. This time, Homer agrees to help her and for once, it works and Selma becomes a male target. All gets wrong when she meets a guy who does not like children and though her love for Ling, receive also a letter from her daughter's birth parents.
    Said, And, btw, TOO MUCH EVERYTHING FOR SINGLE (without subplot) PLOT
    Idee 49 Super Marge

    Marge wants to develop a business alone (though she manages to have time for her family) since Maggie begins to talk and walk like other characters.
    This is a rehash of... every "Marge gets a job" episode And about Maggie, tre same remark as for "Ling and Yang", please, it supposed to be "non-canon" This is the feature of series - Maggie [almost] not talking (actually, it even was discussed in General forum a while ago)
    Idee 50 The Break First Club

    Jacques, Mindy Simmons, Ben (from Dangers in a train) and Lurleen Lumpkin join the break first club, a club which is animed by Homer's former neighbor Julia who tries to teach them fidelity's values.
    Don't try to "hype" (really couldn't remind another verb) on random one-time characters. As you said in my thread "which role for the family in it ? :-)". In my view, that club, at best, could be "club of Homer's love revengers" or something such-related
    Idee 51 Ecologist 10
    Lisa convinces principal Chalmers to be an ecologist, but she has the most biggest surprise on her life, when he actually out performs her.
    OK, but the part of story after "but she has..." seemed to be written by you really unsure
    Idee 52 Nick's motel

    Nick decides to give up medicine. He tries an administration work, but when it does not satisfy him, he changes his career and runs a motel.
    And? Maybe that motel would be for "drug-addicted" (well, in the series, it almost revealed, dr. Nick is drug-addicted") and so the story could turn as "Highway to Well"-typed
    Idee 53 The New Class

    Bart finally gets a new class but also finds a bench of new classmates when Homer and Marge agree to take him to a new school. Lisa , meanwhile, gets also a new school Montessori.
    One question: the reason? Why? (that was actually 2 questions)
    Idee 54 The importance of being Julio

    When Julio and Grady split up again, Smithers become Grady's new boyfriend and the Simpsons help Julio to be with a guy who tried to seduce Moe in Flaming Moe's.
    Flaming Moe - season 22 episode (yes, I can distinguish these episodes)
    Idee 56 Old Good Guys

    After Moe's bar is in renovation due to a fumigation, Moe is temporary jobless. Homer finds a new bar which is owned by Eugene Fisk, Jack Marley and even the guy during the first Simpsons intro who ate sandwich at the plant. These guys are more friendly and soon, Homer decides to find them a job but he has trouble since in this society, old people aren't taken seriously
    Sounds good, but the same remark as for "The Break First Club"
    Idee 57 Quimby and Co
    Mayor Quimby has to find a hobby since he is either with his wife either with his crew. He finally chooses to be a gardner and creates his own garden group facebook, Quimby and Co, but time comes he has to make a choice.
    Sounds great, but highlighted part to nothing
    Idee 59 Solar Houses

    Smithers convinces Carl to be his spokeperson in order to make all Springfield's house solars.
    If I correctly understood the translation, you meant "solar panels in all Springfield's houses"? If so, then why - Smithers works on SNPP for lovable Burns, doesn't he? (I just can't keep up with your countinuty). If no, and you really meant "houses to solar=burn, in fire), that's really bad idea (I believe, you meant the former). Another note, anyway, why Carl? why not Lenny? or something other (i.e. from the Simpsons)?
    Idee 60 THOH II

    a) Cookie Kwan finds herself the only person left in a town.
    b) Homer accidentally finds himself in the past and meets his former child self
    c) Bart is the only witness to notice some people's disappearance.
    a) that was done in "Homega Man" (1997);
    b) that was done in "Bart and Homer's exelent advanture" (2012) (fyi, I just yesterday rewatched it);
    c) simple a bit, but has potential.
    Idee 61 Jessica comes out and Karl comes in

    Jessica Lovejoy notices that since her love for Bart is over, she developed feelings regards female people including Rainer's daughter, and Jenny who appeared in the Good, The Sad and The Drugly. But because she is afraid to tell the truth to her parents, she recruits Karl, Homer's former assistant in order to coach her.
    The same remark as for "The Break First Club" and "Old Good Guys". I'm writing it for the last time
    Idee 64 The Crossovers

    The Simpsons imagine what life could be if they were others cartoons

    - SLH is a dog who is constantly afraid of everything and has to decide how protect his family.
    - Lisa has a lab and Vince constantly interrupts her
    - Homer is a CIA agent and Allison lives with the family.
    I'd even add "simple titles"
    Santa's Cowardly Dog - really good (again, if he just barks)
    Lisa's Laboratory - good idea, but to be honest, I disliked all Vince's or "Allison the Simpson" episodes and just skip them.
    The 3rd sounds the weakest for me, but maybe just because I don't understand, what it refers to? Can you explain?
    Idee 66 The Birthday Ventilation

    When Homer and Bart for once decide to organise a surprise birthday party for Lisa, Marge who always hated surprise birthday party hyperventilates and never shows up.
    THAT part of story is OK and you can get some subplot (maybe with Burns and Smithers, or who)
    Idee 67 Vade Retro Salinas

    Principal Dondelinger needs Homer's help when a former relation tries to expose him as the not so clean man he was during his freshman years.
    Something familiar, but let it be ok
    Idee 69 The Judge knows best
    Judge Snyder remembers his first trial.
    It could work, if was a part of some "stories from the past anthology" episode
    Idee 72 Mother for a day

    for the Father's Day, Homer receives both DVD seasons for Bart and Lisa. Bart gives him the whole Home Improvement Series and Lisa the whole Last Man Standing Series, letting him know which series is the best, even if it means that he will disappoint one of them.
    Sounds funny

    Again you have MUCH ideas. I'll return for this thread for some later.

  15. #45


    Hi Bodan.
    Firstly, i want to thank you again for your comments and reading :-)

    dee 43 Dogs, Cats and Hypno

    Sven Golly returns, but this time he decides to be an animal hypnotist and ends up hypnotizing both Santa Little Helper and Snowball which become talkative animals. Can Bart and Lisa stop him ? => I agree with you, it was not my best ideas.

    Idee 44 Marge a Noid

    When Herman's longlife dream comes true, he finally gets the opportunity to have both arms. But in his absence, someone must replace him and Marge gets selected, prompting her to become obsessed with bunkers and wars. => I just wanted to write Herman off and gime him a reason.

    Idee 46 Hank a guy with action

    Hank Scorpio comes back, this time, he seems to realize what a jerk he was, and offers Smithers to work with him in a Solar Plant, which Smithers agrees. But when Smithers sees a beautiful woman, he begins to question his own sexuality. => Same as 43.


    Quote Originally Posted by Azzureau View Post
    Idee 51 Ecologist 10
    Lisa convinces principal Chalmers to be an ecologist, but she has the most biggest surprise on her life, when he actually out performs her. => Could be nice to see an hidden personnality of Chalmers.

    Idee 53 The New Class

    Bart finally gets a new class but also finds a bench of new classmates when Homer and Marge agree to take him to a new school. Lisa , meanwhile, gets also a new school Montessori. => If you can't keep up with my continuity, i just basically would say that Springfield School is in renovation or something like that.

    You're right for one time characters, BTW; :-)

    Idee 57 Quimby and Co
    Mayor Quimby has to find a hobby since he is either with his wife either with his crew. He finally chooses to be a gardner and creates his own garden group facebook, Quimby and Co, but time comes he has to make a choice. => Needs still development.

    Idee 59 Solar Houses

    Smithers convinces Carl to be his spokeperson in order to make all Springfield's house solars. => This was the former, indeed. I chose Carl because he was too often benched and i don't know every employee except Burns, Smithers and the trio.

    Idee 64 The Crossovers

    The Simpsons imagine what life could be if they were others cartoons

    - SLH is a dog who is constantly afraid of everything and has to decide how protect his family.
    - Lisa has a lab and Vince constantly interrupts her
    - Homer is a CIA agent and Allison lives with the family. => American Dad remake

    You're also right fot ideas 66 and 69, needs some work and also i could be more careful to Barlow's names.

    For idea 60, it was done but this time, Cookie could participate in a contest or something (see also episodes of the twilight zone original series, 1.01 and 1.05 as i actually inspired from them in order to create the two first plots).
    For 60 B, this time Homer could actually travel in the past and meet his former child not teen self (he or another character).

    Idee 72 could have Tim Allen starring in it, :-)

  16. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Bohdan

  17. #46
    Stonecutter Bohdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    1,800
    Blog Entries
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Azzureau View Post
    Sven Golly returns, but this time he decides to be an animal hypnotist and ends up hypnotizing both Santa Little Helper and Snowball which become talkative animals. Can Bart and Lisa stop him ? => I agree with you, it was not my best ideas.

    Idee 46 Hank a guy with action

    Hank Scorpio comes back, this time, he seems to realize what a jerk he was, and offers Smithers to work with him in a Solar Plant, which Smithers agrees. But when Smithers sees a beautiful woman, he begins to question his own sexuality. => Same as 43.
    Why you so? These ideas, any way, sounds really good (in 46 the plots could be great separately)


    Quote Originally Posted by Azzureau View Post
    Idee 51 Ecologist 10
    Could be nice to see an hidden personnality of Chalmers.
    Well, ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Azzureau View Post
    Idee 53 The New Class

    If you can't keep up with my continuity, i just basically would say that Springfield School is in renovation or something like that.
    Thanks, I'll keep in mind

    Quote Originally Posted by Azzureau View Post
    Idee 64 The Crossovers

    The Simpsons imagine what life could be if they were others cartoons
    - Homer is a CIA agent and Allison lives with the family. => American Dad remake
    Then the missing simple title from me is Homerican Dad

  18. #47


    Nice idea, i did not think about this :-)

  19. #48


    @Bodhan
    I just tried to create my own continuity like @patchesohoulihan alias Jake made with his by adding Eric and Felicia and Arlie.
    Jake, if you read this post, i want to know that your work inspired me even if i don't have your talent :-) (i say it sincerely)

  20. #49


    Idee 111 Left Hand Day
    Remember the Leftorium right ? Then this time it's Bart turn to suffer when at a community college he has trouble because of his lef hand writing (i lived this painful experience in middle school) and this time he wants to create an association rather than a shop. Soon, many citizens join him (sometimes, i wonder about the family because Marge was seen left handed in Curling episode, Lisa in Bart's New Friend and Homer in one episode, i think).
    Meanwhile, Homer decides to surprise Marge with a great gesture and renoves the house by buying rare and cheap and well furniture at a new mall (Also, based on a real experience).

  21. #50


    Idee 112 Lisa's on the Wire
    Lisa decides to create her own show, a psychologist show to help people. Meanwhile, Vince and Bart try to know one another.
    Idee 113 FigarHomer
    As Homer remembers his career as an opera singer, he now develops a passion for the opera itself as a viewer. Meanwhile, Bart gets hired in the Figaro to write some critic on the comics he sells with his dad.

  22. #51
    Stonecutter Bohdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    1,800
    Blog Entries
    1


    Hello, again I hsve some free time now, so here is another part of my comments in life-time reading the ideas
    Quote Originally Posted by Marioburgercream View Post
    Idee 74 Humor and Consequences
    Bart tries stand-up but has trouble when he begins to tell embarrassing jokes about his entourage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marioburgercream View Post
    Idee 75 The New Twilight Simpson Zone

    C) The Simpsons take refuge in a shelter and refuse to go out or let their neighbors come in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marioburgercream View Post
    Idee 81 Dilemma

    Set in an unnamed future. Bart's son who is a teacher. Back in is earlier days, he did not receive any support from his dad because pupil's parents were not allowed to defend their kids when teachers went too far. Now, Bart's son is a good teacher but has trouble with a jerk and since pupil's parents can help their children, he does not know if he has to tell them the truth or make his own justice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marioburgercream View Post
    Idee 83 Be Yourself

    Bart has a friend who is cool but can't resist of the temptation to behave like a clown. Since Bart now is mature, he wants to help his friend because they have an oral expose at school and he does not want to be humiliated.

    Idee 84 Pasta Condominium

    Since the Simpson's house is too dangerous with a leaky roof and some other problems, the Simpsons thanks to some relations, decide to live in a condo where Homer and Marge accept a job as janitors and soon, miss their old life.

    Idee 85 Guilt 2

    In this recycled theme episode, Bart, Lisa and Homer, are thrilled by their guilt sides (not as bad as Cad and the Hat) where Homer regrets having being a bad dad sometimes, while Lisa and Bart shows remorse to their behavior , Bart as a bad boy and Lisa as a know it all.

    Idee 86 Flashback

    Skinner and his wife just have two sons and a daughter now, and Skinner is a much changed man, having become a winner. He tells his family what is the cause. In fact, he had to move in temporarily with the Simpsons and the shoe was in an another foot while Bart for once gave him good advice in order to be respected.

    Idee 87 Foster Family
    Since Ned managed to save Maude and prevented her from dying (see the Treehouse of Horror), he decides to become a foster parent. His first task is to receive a child, shy and anxious who loves him, but Rodd and Todd feel isolated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marioburgercream View Post
    Idee 94 Room Simpsons
    Four stories based on Room 104
    - Marge discovers that she is actually a fictional character (retcons behind the laughter)
    - Ned and Nedsel have to spend the night in a motel and talk about their relations
    - Lisa's own insecurities come back to haunt her
    - Lenny and Carl's night are interrupted by a strange visitor who is sleep walking.
    Idee 96 The predator
    When Ned sees a fabulous emission with adventurers and how to survive in a jungle, he decides to realize one himself. Since he does not have any knowledge or jungle skills, he chooses instead to create the predator, a show which could explain how to survive in Springfield.
    Idee 98 No More Mr Bad Guy
    Bart has an accident and enters into coma. Since he sees how bad he was during his childhood, he promises to be a better guy, but some people take advantage of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marioburgercream View Post
    Idee 100 Finale (Hey, i managed to find my 100 ideas :-))
    In this finale, Homer discovers that Marge and his kids actually could'nt be his. He actually could have an another family, what will be his choice ?
    So, this time, I really liked again these 12 episodes (well, AGAIN 15 stories to be correct). They sounds alright.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marioburgercream View Post
    Idee 73 Safeland
    In a spoof continuation of the episode in which Marge protests against violent cartoons (i don't have the english title - Itchy & Scratchy & Marge), this time, Ned as the new reverent, decides to ban all non religious show from TV leading Homer forge an alliance with some others citizens in order to fight back for their rights.
    The episode sounds more as rehash of I&S&M, raather the countinity (don't worry). I liked the aim, but banning "all non religious shows" is a bit awkwardly and odd. I'd say "all shows with vulgars (like swears or "s-e-x" mentioning) - I think the're more better to "Flanders vs. TV" story (and was partly shown in You Kent Always Say What You Want)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marioburgercream View Post
    Idee 74 Humor and Consequences
    Bart tries stand-up but has trouble when he begins to tell embarrassing jokes about his entourage. Meanwhile, Homer decides to create a salary wage per month.
    You know, the main plot was already done by multiple shows (even the Simpsons). Not original, but good Can you please explain, what did you mean under "Homer decides to create a salary wage"?
    Idee 76 Radio Conversion

    Homer decides to help Marge when she aspires to become a singer and appear in a local show.
    Interesting, but you almost predicted "Yokel Hero" plot(I understood, it's based on Colonel Homer)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marioburgercream View Post
    Idee 79 The group
    Willie and Ned join other muscle men in order to form a group which does not sit well with Homer.
    Why Homer needs to be there? It's odd actually. IMHO, the episode would be better if the problem was "... does not sit well when Ned becomes to be ashamed or when Ned becomes to complex. Just my thought
    Quote Originally Posted by Marioburgercream View Post
    Idee 81 Dilemma

    Set in an unnamed future. Bart's son who is a teacher. Back in is earlier days, he did not receive any support from his dad because pupil's parents were not allowed to defend their kids when teachers went too far. Now, Bart's son is a good teacher but has trouble with a jerk and since pupil's parents can help their children, he does not know if he has to tell them the truth or make his own justice.
    Sounds good, but perhaps I got confused with ban/allowing to help to the children (maybe that's just grammar). And another question: would Bart has bigger role in it. It sounds like he'll just appear in futute flashback (=early days, but in the future) and all
    Quote Originally Posted by Marioburgercream View Post
    Idee 83 Be Yourself
    Bart has a friend who is cool but can't resist of the temptation to behave like a clown. Since Bart now is mature, he wants to help his friend because they have an oral expose at school and he does not want to be humiliated.
    HOW LONG I SLEPT?! Good story, btw.
    Idee 84 Pasta Condominium

    Since the Simpson's house is too dangerous with a leaky roof and some other problems, the Simpsons thanks to some relations, decide to live in a condo where Homer and Marge accept a job as janitors and soon, miss their old life.
    Wow, it's real coinsequence, but I also has upcoming idea (see my thread), where the Simpsons also move to the condo. Good, but, here not sure about "miss their old life"
    Idee 86 Flashback

    Skinner and his wife just have two sons and a daughter now, and Skinner is a much changed man, having become a winner. He tells his family what is the cause. In fact, he had to move in temporarily with the Simpsons and the shoe was in an another foot while Bart for once gave him good advice in order to be respected.
    1) (highlighted) broken translation
    2) liked the idea, but the solution of "Bart gave a good advice" is too... dumb. I mean, what's next?..
    Idee 87 Foster Family
    Since Ned managed to save Maude and prevented her from dying (see the Treehouse of Horror), he decides to become a foster parent. His first task is to receive a child, shy and anxious who loves him, but Rodd and Todd feel isolated.
    The only annoyed question: is it CANON?
    Idee 89 The exception
    Somebody does not love Marge in the neighborhood. Since both Homer and the kids had their experiences, it's now her turn but she can't understand why she is'nt respected by everyone.
    Mmm... "jerkass Marge". 50/50
    Idee 91 Azzureau
    Azzureau guests in one episode in which he often gives advice to other people in order to improve their life. It could be an interesting episode since he becomes also a source of knowledge.
    Modesty - the level of Marioburgercream (previously known as Azzureau)
    Idee 93 Role Reversal
    The shoe is on the other foot, when Marge and the kids for once offend accidentally Homer by making him a fool of himself and have to regain his affection.
    Can you at least explain the meanin of that phrase?! Even google Translate doesn't understand The story itself is too FamilyGuy-ish
    Idee 94 Room Simpsons
    Four stories based on Room 104
    - Marge discovers that she is actually a fictional character (retcons behind the laughter)
    - Ned and Nedsel have to spend the night in a motel and talk about their relations
    - Lisa's own insecurities come back to haunt her
    - Lenny and Carl's night are interrupted by a strange visitor who is sleep walking.
    Non-definite style, in reality it could be a mash episode, but on the paper all right (that's actually a rarity, where all segments from anthalogy sound good). Also, who's Nedsel?
    Idee 96 The predator
    When Ned sees a fabulous emission with adventurers and how to survive in a jungle, he decides to realize one himself. Since he does not have any knowledge or jungle skills, he chooses instead to create the predator, a show which could explain how to survive in Springfield.
    Good, good, good... stop, "create a predator"? What?!
    Idee 100 Finale (Hey, i managed to find my 100 ideas :-))
    In this finale, Homer discovers that Marge and his kids actually could'nt be his. He actually could have an another family, what will be his choice ?
    Happy 100th! birthdaygator Sorry for "a bit" late greetings
    Strangely, I had an episode "That's Another Story" with similar premise (also, "what if"-typed). Your version sounds good, and I won't be surprised, if some day it'll be released in reality

    Again you have MUCH ideas. I'll return for this thread for some later, when will have free time.

  23. #52


    Hello Bodan,

    Thanks for your post :-)
    Idee 74 Humor and Consequences
    Bart tries stand-up but has trouble when he begins to tell embarrassing jokes about his entourage. => You're right, it was not my best ideas.


    C) The Simpsons take refuge in a shelter and refuse to go out or let their neighbors come in. => It's A remake of the Twilight Zone episode The Shelter

    Idee 81 Dilemma

    Set in an unnamed future. Bart's son who is a teacher. Back in is earlier days, he did not receive any support from his dad because pupil's parents were not allowed to defend their kids when teachers went too far. Now, Bart's son is a good teacher but has trouble with a jerk and since pupil's parents can help their children, he does not know if he has to tell them the truth or make his own justice. => I even did not think about.Maybe he should have a big flashback role.

    Idee 83 Be Yourself

    Bart has a friend who is cool but can't resist of the temptation to behave like a clown. Since Bart now is mature, he wants to help his friend because they have an oral expose at school and he does not want to be humiliated. => Again, continuity is not my best :-)

    Idee 84 Pasta Condominium

    Since the Simpson's house is too dangerous with a leaky roof and some other problems, the Simpsons thanks to some relations, decide to live in a condo where Homer and Marge accept a job as janitors and soon, miss their old life. => Can't wait to read your idea :-)


    Idee 86 Flashback

    Skinner and his wife just have two sons and a daughter now, and Skinner is a much changed man, having become a winner. He tells his family what is the cause. In fact, he had to move in temporarily with the Simpsons and the shoe was in an another foot while Bart for once gave him good advice in order to be respected. => In fact, it means that roles are reversed between the two.

    Idee 87 Foster Family
    Since Ned managed to save Maude and prevented her from dying (see the Treehouse of Horror), he decides to become a foster parent. His first task is to receive a child, shy and anxious who loves him, but Rodd and Todd feel isolated. => It's not canon for you, but for me ^^

    Idee 94 Room Simpsons
    Four stories based on Room 104
    - Marge discovers that she is actually a fictional character (retcons behind the laughter)
    - Ned and Nedsel have to spend the night in a motel and talk about their relations
    - Lisa's own insecurities come back to haunt her
    - Lenny and Carl's night are interrupted by a strange visitor who is sleep walking. => The Room 104 is a anthology american show.
    Idee 96 The predator
    When Ned sees a fabulous emission with adventurers and how to survive in a jungle, he decides to realize one himself. Since he does not have any knowledge or jungle skills, he chooses instead to create the predator, a show which could explain how to survive in Springfield. => The Predator could be a Springfieldian version of Koh Lanta, but for tourists.

    Idee 100 Finale (Hey, i managed to find my 100 ideas :-))
    In this finale, Homer discovers that Marge and his kids actually could'nt be his. He actually could have an another family, what will be his choice ? => I read this story your created, i really liked it.



    Idee 73 Safeland
    In a spoof continuation of the episode in which Marge protests against violent cartoons (i don't have the english title - Itchy & Scratchy & Marge), this time, Ned as the new reverent, decides to ban all non religious show from TV leading Homer forge an alliance with some others citizens in order to fight back for their rights.
    The episode sounds more as rehash of I&S&M, raather the countinity (don't worry). I liked the aim, but banning "all non religious shows" is a bit awkwardly and odd. I'd say "all shows with vulgars (like swears or "s-e-x" mentioning) - I think the're more better to "Flanders vs. TV" story (and was partly shown in You Kent Always Say What You Want) => True. I could have taken this road.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marioburgercream View Post
    Idee 74 Humor and Consequences
    Bart tries stand-up but has trouble when he begins to tell embarrassing jokes about his entourage. Meanwhile, Homer decides to create a salary wage per month.
    You know, the main plot was already done by multiple shows (even the Simpsons). Not original, but good Can you please explain, what did you mean under "Homer decides to create a salary wage"? => Thanks. Maybe he wants to protest against taxes and try to make Springfieldian pay less. I barely use google and GAFA so it could be translated as well.

    Idee 76 Radio Conversion

    Homer decides to help Marge when she aspires to become a singer and appear in a local show.
    Interesting, but you almost predicted "Yokel Hero" plot(I understood, it's based on Colonel Homer) => True, but more Talk show, or artisanal song, not hit.

    Idee 79 The group
    Willie and Ned join other muscle men in order to form a group which does not sit well with Homer.
    Why Homer needs to be there? It's odd actually. IMHO, the episode would be better if the problem was "... does not sit well when Ned becomes to be ashamed or when Ned becomes to complex. Just my thought => Correct. I just say that in my mind, Homer could be either complexed or jealous because he does not want to be left by Marge (sounds reharsh of Husbands and Knives minus all the operation physical passages). Or Homer could have just the desire to create a group and feel excluded because he does not have muscle.



    Idee 89 The exception
    Somebody does not love Marge in the neighborhood. Since both Homer and the kids had their experiences, it's now her turn but she can't understand why she is'nt respected by everyone. => Not really, Jerkass, she could just try to understand.
    Mmm... "jerkass Marge". 50/50
    Idee 91 Azzureau
    Azzureau guests in one episode in which he often gives advice to other people in order to improve their life. It could be an interesting episode since he becomes also a source of knowledge.
    Modesty - the level of Marioburgercream (previously known as Azzureau) => Yeah, i wanted to play with that.^^

    Idee 94 Room Simpsons
    Four stories based on Room 104
    - Marge discovers that she is actually a fictional character (retcons behind the laughter)
    - Ned and Nedsel have to spend the night in a motel and talk about their relations
    - Lisa's own insecurities come back to haunt her
    - Lenny and Carl's night are interrupted by a strange visitor who is sleep walking.
    Non-definite style, in reality it could be a mash episode, but on the paper all right (that's actually a rarity, where all segments from anthalogy sound good). Also, who's Nedsel? => If i have good memory, Ned's dad.


    Don't hesitate to come again, it's always a pleasure to discuss with you, and btw i can't wait to read your Mother Days episode.

  24. #53
    Stonecutter Bohdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    1,800
    Blog Entries
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Marioburgercream View Post
    Hello Bodan,

    Thanks for your post :-)
    Idee 74 Humor and Consequences
    Bart tries stand-up but has trouble when he begins to tell embarrassing jokes about his entourage. => You're right, it was not my best ideas.
    Read properly. I wrote: "Not original, but good" that means I actually liked this idea


    Quote Originally Posted by Marioburgercream View Post
    Idee 84 Pasta Condominium

    Since the Simpson's house is too dangerous with a leaky roof and some other problems, the Simpsons thanks to some relations, decide to live in a condo where Homer and Marge accept a job as janitors and soon, miss their old life. => Can't wait to read your idea :-)
    Coming really soon However with another premise and aim

    Quote Originally Posted by Marioburgercream View Post
    Idee 87 Foster Family
    Since Ned managed to save Maude and prevented her from dying (see the Treehouse of Horror), he decides to become a foster parent. His first task is to receive a child, shy and anxious who loves him, but Rodd and Todd feel isolated. => It's not canon for you, but for me ^^


    Quote Originally Posted by Marioburgercream View Post
    Idee 94 Room Simpsons
    Four stories based on Room 104
    - Marge discovers that she is actually a fictional character (retcons behind the laughter)
    - Ned and Nedsel have to spend the night in a motel and talk about their relations
    - Lisa's own insecurities come back to haunt her
    - Lenny and Carl's night are interrupted by a strange visitor who is sleep walking. => The Room 104 is a anthology american show.
    Cool, didn't hear about that show. Anyway, your idea is good
    Quote Originally Posted by Marioburgercream View Post
    Idee 96 The predator
    When Ned sees a fabulous emission with adventurers and how to survive in a jungle, he decides to realize one himself. Since he does not have any knowledge or jungle skills, he chooses instead to create the predator, a show which could explain how to survive in Springfield. => The Predator could be a Springfieldian version of Koh Lanta, but for tourists.
    Oh, now I understand. Koh Lanta is Survivor format show - I read (in Ukraine it named The Last Hero, fyi). So, Ned builds Koh Lanta, but in forrest - Interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marioburgercream View Post
    Idee 100 Finale (Hey, i managed to find my 100 ideas :-))
    In this finale, Homer discovers that Marge and his kids actually could'nt be his. He actually could have an another family, what will be his choice ? => I read this story your created, i really liked it.
    Thank you)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marioburgercream View Post
    Idee 74 Humor and Consequences
    Meanwhile, Homer decides to create a salary wage per month.
    Can you please explain, what did you mean under "Homer decides to create a salary wage"? => Thanks. Maybe he wants to protest against taxes and try to make Springfieldian pay less. I barely use google and GAFA so it could be translated as well.
    Oh, that means sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marioburgercream View Post
    Idee 79 The group
    Willie and Ned join other muscle men in order to form a group which does not sit well with Homer.
    Why Homer needs to be there? It's odd actually. IMHO, the episode would be better if the problem was "... does not sit well when Ned becomes to be ashamed or when Ned becomes to complex. Just my thought => Correct. I just say that in my mind, Homer could be either complexed or jealous because he does not want to be left by Marge (sounds reharsh of Husbands and Knives minus all the operation physical passages). Or Homer could have just the desire to create a group and feel excluded because he does not have muscle.
    The former reason (of rehash of Husbands and Knives) is better (not sure it'd be good episode as "everything in one", but anyway better reason for Homer, however)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marioburgercream View Post
    Idee 94 Room Simpsons
    Four stories based on Room 104
    - Ned and Nedsel have to spend the night in a motel and talk about their relations
    - Lisa's own insecurities come back to haunt her
    - Lenny and Carl's night are interrupted by a strange visitor who is sleep walking.
    Non-definite style, in reality it could be a mash episode, but on the paper all right (that's actually a rarity, where all segments from anthalogy sound good). Also, who's Nedsel? => If i have good memory, Ned's dad.
    Oh, you're right. I should check.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marioburgercream View Post
    Don't hesitate to come again, it's always a pleasure to discuss with you, and btw i can't wait to read your Mother Days episode.
    Thank you I posted it... mmm... if I have more free time today, then a bit later today. Otherwise, in the days. BTW, it's CANON "of horror" episode - I've said.

    See ya)

  25. #54


    You're right, i should have been more careful with your opinion about episode 74. I'll send you mp :-)

  26. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Bohdan

  27. #55


    Idee 114 Generations
    Homer and Marge are thrilled because they are selected to be the best couple in Springfield, but at the last minute, they are benched in favour of an another couple. They decide to comfort Bart and Lisa who are sad, Bart because he met a girl he befriended with and spent an excellent afternoon with her but never saw her again and Lisa who had the same experience with a groupe of friends she tried to befriend.

    Of notes on this episode :
    - I actually inspired from personal experiences for both Bart and Lisa stories. Though in Lisa's, it is not like Summer of F2 because the group knows each other and Lisa has an excellent moment with them, but they don't keep in touch for somewhat reason and Bart and Lisa are both upset.
    - No references of previous episodes.

    Idee 115 Pianos

    Bart remembers about his piano lessons and wants to practice again but not in a classical way, he prefers play jazz instead. However, Homer also wants to practice piano and has a great time with Saloon melodies. As Lisa and Bart begin to bond with jazz songs, Marge ralies on Homer's side (Bart and Lisa's bonding is similar to episode in which Milhouse goes to capitol city but not identical).

    Idee 116 Who is the best ?

    The Simpsons find themselves bored when it's a rainy day. They decide to talk about their favourites strangers heros.
    - Homer and Marge talk about John Steed from the Avengers
    - Bart talks about Mr Bean
    - Lisa talks about Josephine Guardian Angel (french show).

    Idee 117 Library

    The Simpsons have for somewhat reason to make volunteer hours (not community service), and spend days in a library when they are the only members presents (again did not find the reason). They try to make interest in others books that they read. Homer in love books, Marge in thrillers, Bart in youth books and Lisa in the polars.

    Idee 118 The What If

    When the Simpsons notice that they could have been different lives if they had taken different decisions, they narrate stories based on what If

    - Homer is a jerkass and one day, at Moe's, he wants to phone Marge in order to tell her that he'll be late, but as the phone rings at home, he remembers that Marge and the kids are outside. Suddenly, a man hangs on and is name is Homer Simpson.
    - Marge have always tought about becoming a woman with a work instead of being a homemaker,and discovers what could have been.
    - Bart laments after having his arm broken (see the season 20 finale) and in the basement, he finds a piece with several rooms. When he opens a room, he finds a different world in which he could have been a great sport skater. (Not a reharsh from Cora Lisa). But he also have to find the real door, in order to return home (based on Si Seulement from Rodolphe).
    - Lisa finally tastes a cocktail and finds what could have been if she had been accepted in an academy (not a reharsh from 22.05)

    Notes :
    - The first two plots are based on the Twilight Zone 1985
    - Idee 116 and 117 differ from classical episodes because this time it's bottle episode and we see only the family. Plus, it's not an episode in which they play roles of different characters, it's an episode in which we only see them in the present.

  28. #56


    Idee 119 Who Dunn Feet ?
    Several women are dead, and the particularity is that they were bare feet. Now, Vince is the prime suspect and the family has to help him.
    Idee 120 Herb's depression
    Herb wakes up totally depressed and the family have to understand why.
    Idee 121 MilHouse
    (For this idea, i read a plot i do'nt know if it was on NHC club but i was NOT inspired by this).
    Milhouse is now a teenager and decides to become a doctor. Trouble ensues when he becomes a doc in Bart's college.
    Idee 122 Ballad
    Azzureau, whose name is now Mario Burger Cream returns in this episode and sings a ballad. :-)

  29. #57


    Idee 123 Lisanator
    Lisa gets hooked on a show based on Big Brother (It's basically a show like Supernanny but for troubled teenagers) and when Marge thinks the emission is false, Lisa has to prove her wrong. Meanwhile, Bart and Homer think they have no common grounds and Vince helps them.

  30. #58


    And...

    124 The judge know best
    As Homer tries to participate in a emission when he has to make his neighbor amend to one another, Bart makes Lisa upset when he decides to be a psychiatrist.
    Note : A various of the previous one.

    125 Prime Minister
    A Day in Flander's life when he decided to become a minister.

    Idea 120 could be Herb sad because he remembered all his youth with his foster parents and now believed he wasted his time.



    Idea 126 Father Day of Horror

    Homer decides to innovate for father day and tell each member of family separately (remember in my continuity there is no Maggie) stories he invented himself.
    (Based on The Twilight Zone 1985 episodes)

    - In the first, Lisa finds a library and is hired as a guardian. She finds books which contains lives of citizen but one single change in one line makes Springfield an another town (based on episode The Library).
    - In the second, Bart and Allison have moved in a new town but are sometimes intimidated by some thugs until they receive a magical statue which is representated as a dog statue and comes to life when his masters are in danger (based on episode Acts of Terror)
    - In the third, the continuity is somewhat spoofed when Homer receives a heart transplant from a unknown person and falls in love with Marge (based on the episode Appointment on route 17)

    In the final, it's then revealed how Maggie "died". Not in an explosion, but because the Simpsons previously bought a clock and accidentally erased her birth year (based on Goosebump, the Cukoo Clock of Doom)
    Last edited by Marioburgercream; 05-24-2021 at 04:12 AM.

  31. #59


    Idea 127 The Book Week
    As Homer prepares to the comic Book Week, he exchanges with some professionnals from others States. Meanwhile, Bart decides to create Creepy Pasta and Marge serves as guest for Lisa and Vince new's podcast about which show is better. (Some rehearsh of 73 but with cartoons instead).

  32. #60
    Stonecutter Bohdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    1,800
    Blog Entries
    1


    Fellow, hi again! Again, my comments in life-time reading the ideas
    Quote Originally Posted by Marioburgercream View Post
    Idee 104 Autistic Point of View
    Meanwhile, Homer and Marge create their own cafe jazz exhibition at home.

    Idee 105 Moetel
    Moe takes a room in the Hotel where Skinner and Calliope now work and they offer him a job as a accountant. Meanwhile, The Comic Store now receives famous writers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marioburgercream View Post
    Idee 107 The Culinary Show
    Feeling somewhat ignored, Marge decides to create a culinary show starting with local towns, but expanding then in Asian, Africa South America, Europe and Oceania.
    [/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Marioburgercream View Post
    Idee 108 Songs and seasons.
    A cool year in the Simpsons life with a theme for each season is proposed (spring is reggae, summer is salsa, autumn is groove and winter is techno).
    Quote Originally Posted by Marioburgercream View Post
    Idee 111 Left Hand Day
    Then this time it's Bart turn to suffer when at a community college he has trouble because of his lef hand writing and this time he wants to create an association rather than a shop. Soon, many citizens join him (sometimes, i wonder about the family because Marge was seen left handed in Curling episode, Lisa in Bart's New Friend and Homer in one episode, i think).
    Quote Originally Posted by Marioburgercream View Post
    Idee 112 Lisa's on the Wire
    Lisa decides to create her own show, a psychologist show to help people.

    Idee 113 FigarHomer
    As Homer remembers his career as an opera singer, he now develops a passion for the opera itself as a viewer. Meanwhile, Bart gets hired in the Figaro to write some critic on the comics he sells with his dad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marioburgercream View Post
    Idee 114 Generations
    Homer and Marge are thrilled because they are selected to be the best couple in Springfield, but at the last minute, they are benched in favor of an another couple. They decide to comfort Bart and Lisa who are sad, Bart because he met a girl he befriended with and spent an excellent afternoon with her but never saw her again and Lisa who had the same experience with a groupe of friends she tried to befriend.

    Idee 116 Who is the best ?

    The Simpsons find themselves bored when it's a rainy day. They decide to talk about their favourites strangers heros.
    - Homer and Marge talk about John Steed from the Avengers
    - Bart talks about Mr Bean
    - Lisa talks about Josephine Guardian Angel (french show).

    Idee 118 The What If

    When the Simpsons notice that they could have been different lives if they had taken different decisions, they narrate stories based on what If

    - Homer is a jerkass and one day, at Moe's, he wants to phone Marge in order to tell her that he'll be late, but as the phone rings at home, he remembers that Marge and the kids are outside. Suddenly, a man hangs on and is name is Homer Simpson.
    - Marge have always tought about becoming a woman with a work instead of being a homemaker,and discovers what could have been.
    - Bart laments after having his arm broken (see the season 20 finale) and in the basement, he finds a piece with several rooms. When he opens a room, he finds a different world in which he could have been a great sport skater. (Not a reharsh from Cora Lisa). But he also have to find the real door, in order to return home (based on Si Seulement from Rodolphe).
    - Lisa finally tastes a cocktail and finds what could have been if she had been accepted in an academy (not a reharsh from 22.05)
    So, this time, I really liked these 10 episodes (well, 17 stories to be correct). They sounds alright.

    Idee 102 Bet times
    Marge and Homer decide to make a bet, which goes ackward when the town is almost divided because of them..
    "make bet" on what??? What can be the subject of such town reaction?
    Idee 103 A Trip to the Museum
    Lisa decides to be a curator's assistant in museum the week-end. Soon, she makes very well job and gets promoted but also has trouble when Vince announces that he just changed his study career and now, they can't see each other, because when one is free, the other works.[/s]
    *people, like mem who didn't like your continuty, while reading line "...now they can't see each other"* Hooray! That ended
    *reading the next, and realising, it would end with status kwo* Oh Ok, not today
    If seriously, I had said, I just don't like this "Vince/Alison" addition, you know. However, in this story all was alright before, and, if switch that part (I highlighted it) with another plot twist, it can be really interesting idea. Add some subplot, and here it is.
    Idee 104 Autistic Point of View
    Meanwhile, Homer and Marge create their own cafe jazz exhibition at home.
    I just misunderstood: do they create "home cafe", and then the "jazz exhibition" in it, or "cafe jazz" is a characteristic of "exhibition"?
    Idee 105 Moetel
    Moe takes a room in the Hotel where Skinner and Calliope now work and they offer him a job as a accountant. Also, The Comic Store now receives famous writers.
    The idea is kinda ok, but here are my remarks :
    1) Again, hype on one-time characters;
    2) why Skinner and Calliope (I must check the wikisimpsons, to recall, who is it) work there?
    and 3) The Comic Store is Android's Dungeon, right? I guess you meant those writers visit the story from time to time, or do they write new comics? I didn't understand
    Idee 107 The Culinary Show
    Feeling somewhat ignored, Marge decides to create a culinary show starting with local towns, but expanding then in Asian, Africa South America, Europe and Oceania.
    "Husbands and Knifes" met "The Food Wife". Well, ok
    Idee 108 Songs and seasons.
    A cool year in the Simpsons life with a theme for each season is proposed (spring is reggae, summer is salsa, autumn is groove and winter is techno).
    Huh... that would be really inr=teresting to watch the outcome
    Idee 110 Friction Seance
    Meanwhile, Homer has to extand the comic store into a real book shop.
    Why?... The reason of it is...
    Idee 111 Left Hand Day
    Then this time it's Bart turn to suffer when at a community college he has trouble because of his lef hand writing (i lived this painful experience in middle school) and this time he wants to create an association rather than a shop. Soon, many citizens join him (sometimes, i wonder about the family because Marge was seen left handed in Curling episode, Lisa in Bart's New Friend and Homer in one episode, i think).
    The bulling (or just "problems") because of "writing hand"? It's XXI century now, and that lost its actuality. However, I liked the idea with association and protest.
    Idee 113 FigarHomer
    As Homer remembers his career as an opera singer, he now develops a passion for the opera itself as a viewer. Meanwhile, Bart gets hired in the Figaro to write some critic on the comics he sells with his dad.
    Perhaps, to make Homer liking Opera, he doesn't need to reference to some episode - it can be spontaneously Let's see "Figaro", google it, oh "French newspaper", ok. Interesting, Homer is in both stories
    Idee 114 Generations
    Homer and Marge are thrilled because they are selected to be the best couple in Springfield, but at the last minute, they are benched in favor of an another couple. They decide to comfort Bart and Lisa who are sad, Bart because he met a girl he befriended with and spent an excellent afternoon with her but never saw her again and Lisa who had the same experience with a groupe of friends she tried to befriend.
    That sounds good, though I can't find, how these two stories ("the best couple" and "kids sad") are connected. Also, gramatically it would be correct to add the word "recalled": "because he met recalled a girl...".
    Idee 117 Library
    The Simpsons have for somewhat reason to make volunteer hours (not community service), and spend days in a library when they are the only members presents (again did not find the reason). They try to make interest in others books that they read. Homer in love books, Marge in thrillers, Bart in youth books and Lisa in the polars.
    *clicking the teeth* The "reason" wouldn't be odd here to indicate
    Idee 118 The What If

    When the Simpsons notice that they could have been different lives if they had taken different decisions, they narrate stories based on what If

    - Homer is a jerkass and one day, at Moe's, he wants to phone Marge in order to tell her that he'll be late, but as the phone rings at home, he remembers that Marge and the kids are outside. Suddenly, a man hangs on and is name is Homer Simpson.
    Wow, just wow
    - Marge have always tought about becoming a woman with a work instead of being a homemaker,and discovers what could have been.
    Mabe, I'll shock you. but Marge had already job for muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccchh time in canon
    - Bart laments after having his arm broken (see the season 20 finale) and in the basement, he finds a piece with several rooms. When he opens a room, he finds a different world in which he could have been a great sport skater. (Not a reharsh from Cora Lisa). But he also have to find the real door, in order to return home (based on Si Seulement from Rodolphe).
    Of course that's all NOT a rehashes, without "any references" to the real episodes Strange a bit story, to said
    - Lisa finally tastes a cocktail and finds what could have been if she had been accepted in an academy (not a reharsh from 22.05)
    Not a rehash, no... but countinuty Well, 22.05 met 20.10 But seriously, the whole idea sounds good

    Oh, almost forgot
    - Idee 116 and 117 differ from classical episodes because this time it's bottle episode and we see only the family. Plus, it's not an episode in which they play roles of different characters, it's an episode in which we only see them in the present.
    Well, in reality it would be hard and expensive for the crew, producers, to create "just a family" episode. It's not just 2-minute, like in Trasey Ulman Show - something must be for ALL 20-22 minutes. But, on the paper, all's possible

    I'll return again, to check your last (by now) ideas. See ya



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •