Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My episodes ideas

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Hello There Bodan :-)
    Thanks for your time, i enjoy since you're the one who takes his time and comments :-)

For 102, well, maybe about a new film's ending. A new film which will be broadcast soon and Homer bets with Marge about ending, regarding the teaser and soon, the entire town rallies one side or an another.
    For 104, Homer and Marge turn their place into a museum and the exhibition subject is : Story of Cafe and Jazz beyond the centuries.
    For 105, I finally made a story :

Homer reads in the newspaper that his former nemesis Vance Connor (we actually never see him, Homer just reads it) is dead in a road accident. Since Homer always resented Vance because of the election in 20.10, he is actually glad because Vance had no heir, so his possessions will be sold. Homer learns that there is an auction but he can't go because this week, his comic (not the CBG) bookshop will receive some famous writers who will speak about their work. So, he does not go to the aunction. At the same time, Skinner and his wife Calliope (the teacher in 22.11) are now jobless because they have been layed off for two weeks. They go to the aunction and buy a small motel which belonged to Vance. The motel is soon full of customers and they need some people to help them. Moe, on the other side, decided to take a vacation and ends up being mistaken for their accountant's candidate (while the real is stuck in the traffic). Moe begins to enjoy his new job.

For 110, maybe Homer wants to expand his customers, not just have comics fan. I always thought it could be nice if he had a company like the FNAC or Amazon. (virtual supermarket)
    Agree with you for 111, but unfortunately, they're still people who are intolerant bigots and since racism and homophobia were largely denounced in various shows, i chose this trope.
    For 114, Homer and Marge could just decide to be the best parents instead of being the best couple. But thanks for the word correction :-)

You also taught me a thing about the cost in episodes 116 and 117 :-)

For 118, were you surprised for real about Homer's plot ? It's actually a plot from Shatterday.

Btw, if you dislike my continuity, i just read on fanfiction what could have been if Homer had decided to be a better father after Bart's birth and i don't think you could appreciate it :-)

For the Marge job, i actually agree with you but her jobs length's were for one episode. She never worked a full season as a librarian for exemple. This episode could have shown us what could have been if she never was a home maker.

And...

Idea 128 Feetness
    MarioBurgerCream returns and this time, has to participate in a feet female fetishist competition against Vince.

Idea 129 The Simpsons Zone again

Three short stories with the Simpson being main characters of the parodied twilight zone episodes.

- Bart is surprised when he is the only one to speak properly when the entire town begins to make gibberish sentences (Wordplay).
    - Lisa is in a board plane and now can read in minds (Private Channel)
    - And in the last part, Homer buys the Sims and create some Springfieldian characters but with some differences (for example, Smithers is bald, Flanders has beard...) until his changes arrive for real (The Simspsons game).

Idea 130 The truth
    The Springfieldians realize that an earthquack almost produced so they decide to be honest with each other not without consequences.

Idea 131 Mauderation
    Since Flanders is now the new reverend, he has full time hand and responsibilites, which lets Maud in a search for a job (their sons are now more self-reliant) and become the new plumber of the town, but as the Springfieldians like her, Ned feels that her place is at home (not a reharsh of 18.03)

Idea 132 Halloween Canon
    Not a reharsh of 27.04.

Three stories which occur at the same time, about Halloween.
    As Bart finally wants to scare Allison who pretends she is fairless, Homer and Marge are somewhat tricked by a magical spirit which put a spell on them and forces them to swindle one another. Also, Lisa and Vince visit Lenny who decided to make an adult Halloween (Ok, this is a small reharsh for this part).

Idea 133 The Love is where it is

Set during the Pandemic and just after. Since Homer is sober, he hears Moe (who recently expressed the desire to sell beverages again but non alcoholic only) saying that he misses his bar. Moe can't build his bar again but he can become either Kirk's assistant in the Bio Company or Homer's in the comic. Moe chooses the former and seeing Kirk happy with Luanne (so you're really hate me if it's not yet the case) reminds him about being single. One night, wanting to buy a violin, he accidentally calls the wrong number and falls in love with the feminine voice he hears (somekind parody of The Call, but with a much happier ending). Meanwhile, Bart's friend Milo finally managed to have a girlfriend who is a court female clerk but since he too is jobless (he resigned after the Pandemic as he worked in a school), he fears that his girlfriend will leave him.

Idea 134 Intolerance Zero
    Lisa and Vince, in an unnamed future, have a child. Lisa remembers her decision with Paul McCartney to stay vegetarian, but as Vince and her agree on every aspect of their kid's education, there is an exception : Meat. Has Lisa to convince Vince or vice-versa ? When Vince feels that Lisa is too intolerant, she decides to prove he is wrong by saying yes at every request.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Marioburgercream View Post
    Hello There Bodan :-)
    Thanks for your time, i enjoy since you're the one who takes his time and comments :-)

For 105, I finally made a story :

At the same time, Skinner and his wife Calliope (the teacher in 22.11) are now jobless because they have been layed off for two weeks. They go to the aunction and buy a small motel which belonged to Vance. The motel is soon full of customers and they need some people to help them. Moe, on the other side, decided to take a vacation and ends up being mistaken for their accountant's candidate (while the real is stuck in the traffic). Moe begins to enjoy his new job..
    They are not.. a couple. They hadn't any wedding (even in that time of 3 months, when Skinner moved out of Springfield with Calliope; if so, she'd seen at least as background somewhere)
    AHHH... In general the story sounds really difficult[/QUOTE]

For 110, maybe Homer wants to expand his customers, not just have comics fan. I always thought it could be nice if he had a company like the FNAC or Amazon. (virtual supermarket)
    Agree with you for 111, but unfortunately, they're still people who are intolerant bigots and since racism and homophobia were largely denounced in various shows, i chose this trope.
    Perhaps, we misunderstood each other. I understand your aim of showing the bulling topic, and I really knew, what the bulling is. I meant, the reason itself - writing hand - is absurd a bit.BUT nowadays, it really can be implement in the real show
    For 114, Homer and Marge could just decide to be the best parents instead of being the best couple. But thanks for the word correction :-)
    Wow, it sounds really emotionally. Really nice

For 118, were you surprised for real about Homer's plot ? It's actually a plot from Shatterday.
    Yes! On the one hand, it sounds a bit of unreal, but remembering this is no canon, it's good.
    After googling Shatterday (apparently from The Twilight Zone), I say this sound even morecooler

Btw, if you dislike my continuity, i just read on fanfiction what could have been if Homer had decided to be a better father after Bart's birth and i don't think you could appreciate it :-)

For the Marge job, i actually agree with you but her jobs length's were for one episode. She never worked a full season as a librarian for example. This episode could have shown us what could have been if she never was a home maker.
    1) I STILL dislike it, but never mind on me, and do, what you want I'll just ignore uninteresting for me, in personal, stuff

2) I was prepared for such respond
    BUT THE EPISODE (even just SEGMENT of "What If"), WHEN SHE DOES WORK, IN ANY CASE LASTS JUST FOR ONE EPISODE (one Sunday, to said)?
    I understood you, anyway. You wanted to deliver sorta "story-arc", like "Elon Musk's issue" in 3 eps of season 2. Well, ok!
    IMHO the best and the worst episodes of each season (in bold — the best and worst of overall series, upd. 02/03/21):
    1. Moaning Lisa/Some Enchanted Evening 2. Bart vs. Thanksgiving/Itchy & Scratchy & Marge 3. Mr. Lisa Goes to Washington/The Otto Show 4. Homer’s Triple Bypass/Selma’s Choice 5. Secrets of a Successful Marriage/Homer the Vigilante 6. Two Dozen and One Greyhounds/Lisa’s Rival 7. Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily/Homerpalooza 8. My Sister, My Sitter/The Homer They Fall 9. Miracle on Evergreen Terrace/Bart Star 10. Wild Barts Can’t Be Broken/Monty Can’t Buy Me Love 11. Days of Wine and D’oh’ses/Pygmoelian 12. Homer vs. Dignity/New Kids on the Blecch 13. Poppa’s Got a Brand New Badge/Weekend at Burnsie’s 14. Moe Baby Blues/Helter Shelter 15. Fraudcast News/Co-Dependent’s Day 16. Goo Goo Gai Pan/A Star Is Torn 17. The Seemingly Never-Ending Story/Marge and Homer Turn a Couple Play 18. 24 Minutes/Treehouse of Horror XVII 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind/Husbands and Knives 20. Coming to Homerica/Treehouse of Horror XIX 21. Chief of Hearts/The Greatest Story Ever D’ohed 22. The Blue and the Gray/Elementary School Musical 23. A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again/Moe Goes from Rags to Riches 24. Hardly Kirk-ing/Gorgeous Grampa 25. Brick Like Me/The Kid Is All Right 26. Bart’s New Friend/Bull-E 27. Halloween of Horror/Treehouse of Horror XXVI 28. Looking for Mr. Goodbart/Havana Wild Weekend 29. Flanders’ Ladder/No Good Read Goes Unpunished 30. Baby You Can’t Drive My Car/The Clown Stays in the Picture 31. The Way of the Dog/The Incredible Lightness of Being a Baby
    The Simpsons season ratings:
    1 > 2 > 4 > 7 > 3 > 6 > 8 > 5 > 9 > 12 > 20 > 21 > 10 > 27 > 17 > 24 > 15 > 18 > 13 > 26 > 14 > 29 > 19 > 31 > 25 > 28 > 30 > 16 > 11 > 23 > 22

I think that thoughts may differ, because so many people, so many opinions.

I actually agreed with you on several things :-)
    Yeah, i find it absurd that some lefty are well... left. But every term of reject are dumb (french novel Poil de carotte speaks about redhead).
    For 114, it was my idea to sparkle a romance between the two i just found they had good chemistry.
    For 114, thanks :-) I also appreciated you made a search on 118, and yes, it's the first Twilight Zone Colour Episode.

This morning, i woke up with a problem because i only have ideas horrific now, and i search for normal ideas for episodes.

Ok, i finally found other ideas.

Horror Idea
    135 The absence and the presence

Three stories about presence and absence
    - The intro shows us a normal generic EXCEPT this time roles are reversed between kids and adults. Bart and Lisa are now Homer and Marge's parents, Milhouse is Bart's religious neighbor, Flanders is a nerd...
    - Lisa wants to protest against a rich teenager girl who is heartless and wants buy Homer's comic shop as well as Bart's university. As Lisa fights agains her, she loses consciousness and awakes in the rich girl's body and vice-versa. (Based on TZ episode Street and Shadows)
    - The Simpsons host an adult (not in sexual terms) party with Homer, Marge, Skinner, Flanders, Ruth Powers, Lenny and Moe. Someone has to accompain Bart and Lisa at their respective activities (sport for Bart and music for Lisa) but who ? A dice will decide (based on Remedial Chaos Theory Community episode with Moe as Jeff ^^).
    - The third story is a story i invented as Homer decides to write his memoirs not because he is dying, but because he can't remember everything. However, each time he writes a memory, he relieves it (for real).

Idea 136 Of Cheaps and Talk

Both Homer and Eddie (not to confuse with the awful eponym title of a film) have to take a good resolution as Homer is unfairly blamed by Marge because he wastes too much money. He decides to only pay for cheap things and becomes soon a scrooge. For Eddie, it's because he rarely speaks and decides to become like a parrot.

Idea 137 Bread Winner

Homer becomes a sort of judge for Bread competition but finally has to name a winner, but can't because of some bribes. Meanwhile, Flanders feels that even he is a dynamic reverend, he is not interested by the religion anymore and decides to become a CEO dirigeant.

Idea 138 The New Horror 3

In the continuity canon, Martin is now mad because the girl he loves does not want to be with him , except if he was the last man on earth. He decides to kill every other men and Vince, Homer and Bart are now hiding.
    Then, Homer is visited by a spirit which offers him to relive his youth and changes it. (not a reharsh of 20.10)
    Finally, in a futurist society , Lisa has to take an exam in order to prove her intelligence but Vince is decided to go in her place

Idea 139 Ukranian Simpson
    (Please Bodan, don't be mad at me)

The Simpsons go to Ukraine in order to meet an Ukrainian pen pal whom Marge befriended on net.

Idea 140 It's always hard to say Goodbye

Bart has an hard time when one of his beloved teachers of Community College wants to quit after he received a better paid job. Meanwhile, Homer and Marge meet again their old neighbors whom they haven't seen in ten years, but at a party, they realize that they have no common grounds anymore with them.
    Last edited by Marioburgercream; 06-04-2021 at 10:53 PM.

Idea 141 Chili Con Couple
    Lovejoy learns that he must go to Chili with his daughter in order to touch an inheritance. Since Jessica is not a model daughter, he goes with Lisa instead. But it could be in fact Bart's trap. When Allison and Vince learn about it, they oblige Bart to go to Chili with them. Elsewhere, Homer discovers some of a couple game and has fun pairing people with one another (for example, he imagines Sideshow Bob paired with Artie Ziff).

Idea 142 CostChipton

Mr Costington does not manage to calm down and actually yells at his employee. This causes them to quit and the company he owns goes bankrupt. Now ruined, he decides to imitate Homer's lifestyle.

Idea 143 Mario Sob

MarioBurgerCream returns as an affable character (like always ^^) and quickly bonds with every citizen, because he is a great listener and never judges anyone. One night, as a party is celebrated, he leaves quietly for half an hour. When a character (i did not decide who) finds him crying on the first step on the upstairs, he reveals a secret (he has the same crying position as Apu in Homer and Apu but cries for a different reason) and the other character wows to help him.

Idea 144 The Song and The Europe

Lisa volunteers for an experience which consists to make her discover Belgian and Swiss culture. She receives two pals and befriends them but discover that they are more accepted in Springfield, making her isolated. Elsewhere, Homer thinks he does not spend enough time with Bart and the two participate in a song's contest.
    Last edited by Marioburgercream; 06-08-2021 at 09:42 PM.

Idea 145 From prank with love
    Flashback episode in which the CBG sells his shop and leaves for Japan with Kumiko and their child. Homer feels that prank do not attract people anymore and since there is no book shop, he decides to create his own.
    Idea 146 Regrets only
    Lisa and Marge both have regrets in this episode (some mix of 20.10 and 25.03 not reharsh). Marge learns that she could have a new car, but Homer prefered buy an old at an aunction. Although Marge is at first ashamed, Bart opens her eyes by making her realize that Homer and her just could bond while fixing the car. At the same time, Lisa remembers Gus Huebner (from 25.21) and learns what he became, leading her regret her current life, but she later realizes she is happy whatever she is.

Idea 147 Homer the Loser
    Homer agrees to join a game club (similar to 25.21) when he finds out that he does not have any hobbies during his spare time. He is very well welcomed but one day, he loses at an easy game and becomes very depressed. Meanwhile, Lisa's friend Janey finally fulfills her dream to be accepted in a cinema club but she makes the mistake to get Lisa enrolled to and Lisa's attitude (she points out any continuity error in films) could finally cause Janey's exclusion.

Blog Entries

Hi again! Again, my comments in life-time reading the ideas
    Idee 122 Ballad
    Azzureau, whose name is now Mario Burger Cream returns in this episode and sings a ballad. :-)
    Idee 123 Lisanator
    Lisa gets hooked on a show based on Big Brother (It's basically a show like Supernanny but for troubled teenagers) and when Marge thinks the emission is false, Lisa has to prove her wrong.
    125 Prime Minister
    A Day in Flander's life when he decided to become a minister.

Idea 126 Father Day of Horror

Homer decides to innovate for father day and tell each member of family separately (remember in my continuity there is no Maggie) stories he invented himself.
    (Based on The Twilight Zone 1985 episodes)

- In the first, Lisa finds a library and is hired as a guardian. She finds books which contains lives of citizen but one single change in one line makes Springfield an another town (based on episode The Library).
    - In the third, the continuity is somewhat spoofed when Homer receives a heart transplant from a unknown person and falls in love with Marge (based on the episode Appointment on route 17)
    Idea 127 The Book Week
    As Homer prepares to the comic Book Week, he exchanges with some professionnals from others States. Meanwhile, Bart decides to create Creepy Pasta
    So, this time, I really liked these 5 episodes (well, 7 stories to be correct). They sounds alright.

Idee 120 Herb's depression
    Herb wakes up totally depressed and the family have to understand why.
    Idea 120 could be Herb sad because he remembered all his youth with his foster parents and now believed he wasted his time.
    Huh? I thought Herb's returning would be just for one episodeIn fact I even forgot he returned
    Idee 122 Ballad
    Azzureau, whose name is now Mario Burger Cream returns in this episode and sings a ballad. :-)[/B][/s]
    If "Mario Burger Cream" is just as story-teller, and the episode is kinda of anthology episode; I have nothing against it - Oops, I meant, all can be OK. btw, the title could be better
    Idee 123 Lisanator
    Lisa gets hooked on a show based on Big Brother (It's basically a show like Supernanny but for troubled teenagers) and when Marge thinks the emission is false, Lisa has to prove her wrong. Meanwhile, Bart and Homer think they have no common grounds and Vince helps them.
    1) wrong translation. Does the "emission" means "challenge" (i.e. Marge thinks her daughter doesn't need that) or "the show" (i.e. Marge thinks the show is whole fake and setup). I think that's just a translation issue I do like the story, anyway
    2) How Bart and Homer could have no common grounds = no be similar in sth? It's absurd: they're both fat, both adventurer and so on! I just can't understand and like this one, sorry. (and Vince has nothing to this problem. To prevent another translation misunderstood, I meant this time I don't care him)
    124 The judge know best
    As Homer tries to participate in a emission when he has to make his neighbor amend to one another, Bart makes Lisa upset when he decides to be a psychiatrist.
    Too much "emissions" This story is too difficult for me (though I feel it's indeed to be good)
    125 Prime Minister
    A Day in Flander's life when he decided to become a minister.
    Ned in politics? Interesting And again I'd want to know more about the reason.
    Idea 126 Father Day of Horror
    WHOO-HAAAAAAA-HAAAAAA-HAAAA!!! WHOO-HAAAAAAA-HAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAWW I inspired you by own "of horrors", did me? Now I just shouldn't do Father Day of Horror idea If seriously, first, I don't care. Well done! Second, cause the "Father Day" is new for Ukraine holiday, I even forgot didn't try to create such one. There isn't any special associations with this day yet.
    Homer decides to innovate for father day and tell each member of family separately (remember in my continuity there is no Maggie) stories he invented himself.
    (Based on The Twilight Zone 1985 episodes)

- In the first, Lisa finds a library and is hired as a guardian. She finds books which contains lives of citizen but one single change in one line makes Springfield an another town (based on episode The Library).
    - In the third, the continuity is somewhat spoofed when Homer receives a heart transplant from a unknown person and falls in love with Marge (based on the episode Appointment on route 17)
    In the final, it's then revealed how Maggie "died". Not in an explosion, but because the Simpsons previously bought a clock and accidentally erased her birth year (based on Goosebump, the Cukoo Clock of Doom)
    * Lisa's story is good
    * Second I ignored not because of Allison, but because I didn't like it. Sorry.
    * Homer's story is super
    * Maggie's final - *Won't somebody please think of the children?* Again, not for me
    Idea 127 The Book Week
    Meanwhile, Bart decides to create Creepy Pasta
    What would Creepy Pasta be dedicated to?

I'll return again, to check your recent (by now) ideas next time. See ya

Hello Bodan :-)
    It's actually show, not emission, indeed :-)
    It's your right not to like the second Father of Day of Horror Segment, and yes you inspired me :-)
    Regarding the Creepy Pasta, i recognize i did not think about it very much, and 122 could have a better title :-)

For episode 125, it could be like this : After the Church, Ned tells every citizen of Springfield to try something new and decides to be an exemple. He chooses to read the newspaper instead of the Bible, and since the main article is about ministers, he chooses to become one because he thinks he will convince more people with this statut than with the religion.

Thanks for your opinion about two others stories of 126.
    As for 120 and 122, Herb's story was made in order to show that even you're kind and compassionnate, you're not necessary happy when you have a life you did not decide.
    And MBGC is a narrator in 122, yes :-)
    See ya

12. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Bohdan

Idea 148 Flip Side
    Filmed as Chloe's (Marge's friend) point of view in 16.04
    Idea 149 Real Men can't cry
    As Bart is now in Community College, he begins to join a fraternity and makes true friend. However, things don't go well when he decides also to convert his room into a lounge (in fact, i can also place Bart in school and have him new macho friends). Meanwhile, Homer and Marge hire a workman to renovate the kitchen, but it turns out the man is very hyperactive.
    Idea 150 (millenium) When the technology marches on
    Homer's shop is concurrenced by an another who has only Kindle, leaving Homer to regain his status, as in the other side, Bart's classmates are one by one slowly addicted to a new kind of music, with him beign the only one to resist.

Idea 151 Lart and Bisa
    Bart's lack of empathy and Lisa's hypersensibility (can't count exactly the episodes where she cries) drive them into two separate internship in order to teach them to be less apathic for Bart and less sympathetic for Lisa. But when they come home, they have became the opposites. Meanwhile, Homer discovers his favourite comic had an inedite story and goes in a quest in order to find it (not a rehearsh from the episode with the alternative end movie found by Bart and Lisa).

Idea 152 Class Reunion

Homer organizes a class reunion (from the time where he did not know Marge yet) after Bart and Lisa complained about not knowing his friends from past (except all we already know). Girls and boys arrive but someone is missing, and Homer discovers one of his former classmates is now jobless and single, and is ashamed of it.

Idea 153 Powerbluff Girls

Crossover with Powerpuff Girls, when Blossom and Bubbles have to participate in a transfert exchange in Springfield.

Idea 154 The Simpsons Did It

The Simpsons receive mail from fan which lets them narrate three stories

- In one, Homer and Marge form a happy couple to Lenny's jealousy because Lenny is single and childless. A jealous Lenny kills Homer during a hunt party and when he comes back, he is surprised to find that Marge is now is wife and Bart and Lisa call him Daddy (Opening Day).
    - In one other, the story goes some week after A relative's funeral. Lisa discovers he has an alternative self in an other dimension and trades place with her for one day (Based on Time and Chance from Brennert, not reharsh from Cora Lisa)
    - In the final story, we see Homer in an another dimension when some people suddenly call him Dan (or dubber's voice) and that he is only a cartoon character (based on Truman Show)
    - In the

Thread Information