View Poll Results: Did you like the episode?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5/5 A true Christmas miracle

1 100.00%
  • 4/5

0 0%
  • 3/5

0 0%
  • 2/5

0 0%
  • 1/5 Back to the drawing board

0 0%
    Junior Camper

R&R Bless the Harts Season 1 Episode 9 Miracle on Culpepper Slims Boulevard

When Louise wants Jenny to attend her Christmas party, Jenny becomes insecure about her own Christmas when she sees how different the two have their situations.

Junior Camper

I'd really give this episode 4.5/5 but for the poll gotta round it to 5. It's an A- grade. Why is Bless the Harts doing better than Family Guy and Simpsons at the moment. I had low expectations from this show but high from Simpsons and Family Guy. Bob's Burgers and BTH are doing great right now (Bob's Burgers had some meh episodes but they have really good ones too this year)!

Things I liked:

Constantly funny.

Car crash with all the supporting characters

"Tom Hanks, no!" and the polar express references.

Brenda's meat purse was hilarious.

Brenda saying this "beyotch" at every thing she saw in Louise's room.

Sweet moment with Jenny and Louise. Louise may be seen as cynical and a jerkass but she is relatable in the fact that she has no one to spend time with and invited Jenny and Brenda so she could spend time with them.

Violet playing with the little town and destroying everything.

The weather scene in the beginning.

Jenny and Jesus.

Things I didn't like:

Betty's scene could have been developed more.

Wayne's improv was kind funny, but I didn't think it was necessary. Could have been eliminated Maybe show Betty playing more (like I won with my cards or something).

Daniel had no lines. Rich Blomquist should be given more time to voice him. He's Kristen Schaal's husband.

I like how the show focuses on mostly one plot these last two episodes. It really brings the story together.
    Last edited by orangemo; 12-16-2019 at 09:02 AM.

Not quite as strong as the Thanksgiving and Halloween episodes but still really enjoyable. Jenny was super sweet to Louise and Brenda really brought out the jokes. I live in the South, they are spot on how everyone reacts to snow.
    Pokemon Moon Friend Code 5473-2104-2310
    Looking for shiny, legendary, and mythical. Got shiny Sandshrew (Alola)
    Have various starters, zorua, can breed many pokemon.
    Current egg move hatching: Tyrunt with fire fang

Junior Camper

Quote Originally Posted by GlitterCat View Post
    Not quite as strong as the Thanksgiving and Halloween episodes but still really enjoyable. Jenny was super sweet to Louise and Brenda really brought out the jokes. I live in the South, they are spot on how everyone reacts to snow.
    Yeah it wasn't as good as the Thanksgiving one but it was funnier because the comedy really was there. It was better than Simpsons and Family Guy for sure, maybe a tiny bit better than Bob's Burgers.

Thread Information