Thread: Anyone else do this with Frinkiac?

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Anyone else do this with Frinkiac?

Sometimes, I just like to go to Frinkiac, hit “random”, then view an episode’s script/gallery, before picking out a screencap with the living room in it? I then add it to a folder of other living room photos I’ve collected over time, and just look over them when I’m tired or depressed. Their living room, despite the visual upgrades over the years, brings me so much comfort just to look at.

Am I creepy/mental for doing this? Does anyone else here do something similar?

Needs attention Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Creepy? Mental? Of course not! Do what makes you feel good!

I sometimes hit “random” on there when looking for a new avatar.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Life on the Fast Lane Homer’s Night Out 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, (Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane 30. Daddicus Finch I Want You (She’s So Heavy) 31. Thanksgiving of Horror Warrin’ Priests (Part Two)

3. Thumbs Up To This Post by: cam

Wrote the book on flimflammin Grifty McGrift's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Man that is creepy and mental.

I could spend a while on Frinkiac and reminisce... nothing specific like the living room stills.. that's a little too specific for my nostalgic needs but I do appreciate the world the simpsons had carved.. nowadays I'm not so sure about it.

Blog Entries

Personally, I like making rain gifs on there! Especially with seasons 3-4

Professional Teleporter Mícheál's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Not quite the same thing, but there's an Instagram account that posts these quite serene images from the show. It might interest you

https://www.instagram.com/scenic_simpsons/?hl=en
    "I may or may not die young. I haven't decided yet."

8. Thumbs Up To This Post by: CrumbBum

^ My favorite Insta account

Thread Information