Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rate & Review: "Treehouse of Horror XXX" (YABF18)

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

It felt like I was watching a marathon rather than an actual episode, thats how fast they were rushing things. They are really hurting the episode by making the intro so long, its basically its own segment at this point which is just hurting the running time for the other segments. I'll do my thoughts on each segment seperately:

Maggie the Exorcist (intro) - The hospital scene felt unnecesary and some things didn't even make sense. Shouldn't Homer and Marge have known their babies gender before giving birth? Why has Marge not have an opinion on the baby switch? I know this is a THoH so I shouldn't look to much into this kind of stuff, but having to reach out of reality so much just because you need to rush things so bad is just bad writing. All the gags with a possessed Maggie were pretty fun though, my faves being the possessed dolls and turning Rod & Todd into goths. The Nemo joke was already done in American Dad though. Also liked the evil sign of the beast gag with it being a Mickey symbol, having them impaled and spelling out ''XXX'' was creative to say the least. Some good jokes, but they have already done the Exorcist parody just a few years before. This lasted longer than it needed to be. 2.5/5

Danger Things - I have yet to watch Stranger Things so I'll probably miss a lot of references. Though from what I've seen they probably tried way to hard to make certain references work. I liked how they made fun of the E.T. Atari game. I'm sure that Kirk going crazy is a thing from the series so I didn't get the reference, I did like how Millhouse communicated trough the Christmas lightning where he goes upstairs. The ''Over-Under'' world is nicely animated with an otherwordly atmosphere for Springfield. The monster designs were on point and I liked the Flanders gag at the end. There isn't much else to say, this felt like a rather rushed segment which is low on jokes. But I give credit to the animation to the other world and properly portraying Springfield as a town being taken over by monsters. 2/5

Heaven Swipes Right - Thank goodness an original segment where I don't need to know things beforehand. The choking gag at the beginning was kinda funny, even if the whole beginning is reminiscent of ''G-G-Ghost D-D-Dad''. God selling out to Google is not an original joke. The concept of Homer switching to different bodies is kinda interesting, though it seems weird that Marge would not feel awkward making out with another body. Having Homer use Chalmers body was pretty funny. Might've been fun if we saw Mr Teenie's body as Homer on the couch. The ending is kinda funny with Homer ending up in Moe's body (as he's the one living Marge as much as Homer apparently), and then Moe wanting to be breastfed as Maggie... apparently she died aswell then. This was an okay segment that also suffers from being rushed. I think it had more potential to be good with longer running time. The plot at least tried something new and it had a few jokes. 2.5/5

When Hairy Met Slimy - Good thing that I saw The Shape of Water and it was a pretty solid movie. I wouldn't say that this segment used its full potential to parody the movie.. but how can you when the actual movie is 123 minutes long while this is barely 5 minutes. Basically a lot of the chemistry that was supposed to occur didn't make it. I liked the joke with the cleaning lady making hand gestures that she can talk but doesn't want to talk with Selma, probably one of the best jokes in the episode. Selma accidently incinerating a civilization is kinda funny. Some good jokes with Kang using a lot of ciggerates to create a hearth, and the actual amphibian creature showing up which gets roasted. Homer coming to Selma's aid was also one of the better jokes. The Burns scenes were just over in a second and didn't do much for me. The Infinitely Gauntlet is completely random and just out of place. I guess the ending was alright. This segment did have some good moments with Kang and Selma, with some of the best jokes in this episode. But like the rpevious segment it didn't held up to its full potential. either a 2.5/5 or 3/5 for this, for now I'll keep it a 3/5

Overall its a rather weak Treehouse of Horror. Everything felt rushed and they tried to cram in way to many jokes per second, some of them trying to hard to reference the show they are parodying. Either the 2nd or 3rd segment is my favorite, for now I'll give the edge to the 3rd. Danger Things just didn't do much for me and I found it unfunnier than the others. I don't count the intro as a segment but it was alright. There is not much to remember this episode by, maybe I will revisit the first segment once I watch Stranger Things and I might have a different opinion on it. The overall score is a 2.5/5 and I'm not sure if I should round it down or up for the poll. For now I will keep it as a low:

3/5
    Episodes rated best and worst from each season:
    1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Night Out 2: The Way We Was/Bart's Dog Gets an F 3: Colonel Homer/Dog of Death 4: Marge vs. The Monorail/So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5: Cape Feare/Bart Gets An Elephant 6: Treehouse of Horror V/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7: Mother Simpson/Homerpalooza 8: You Only Move Twice/The Canine Mutiny 9: Lisa's Sax/The Two Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilons 10: Lisa Gets an A/Sunday Cruddy Sunday 11: Behind The Laughter/Beyond Blunderdome 12: Trilogy of Error/The Computer Wore Menace Shoes 13: I Am Furious Yellow/Homer the Moe 14: The Dad Who Knew Too Little/Large Marge 15: The Way We Weren't/Diatribe of a Mad Housewife 16: Thank God Its Doomsday/Mommie Beerest 17: Marge's Son Poisoning/Bonfire of the Manatees 18: Marge Gamer/Revenge is Best Served Three Times 19: Treehouse of Horror XVIII/That 90's Show 20: Gone Maggie Gone/Coming To Homerica 21: O Brother, Where Bart thou?/The Devil Wears Nada 22: Homer Scissorhands/The Fool Monty 23: Holidays of Future Passed/Moe Goes From Rags To Riches 24: Adventures In Baby-Getting/Whiskey Business 25: Brick Like Me/White Christmas Blues 26: Bart's New Friend/The Musk Who Fell to Earth 27: Halloween of Horror/Every Man's Dream 28: There Will Be Buds/Moho House 29: Gone Boy/Throw Grampa from the Dane

Quote Originally Posted by Frankbags View Post
    I'm sorry but 9/10 ? 4.5/5 and B- ? I know it's unfair to compare current episodes to the classic simpsons but can we hold them to a higher standard?
    Hey, my brother usually rates EVERY modern episode with a B+! But then again, he also likes a lot of modern bad movies too.

Quote Originally Posted by That Don Guy View Post
    They already referenced The Addams Family once - they based the THOH closing theme music on its theme song back in season 19.
    And they also did it back in Season 5!

Twisted and disoriented Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

FINALLY got around to watching this whole thing. Stupid TV recording cutoff.

While Maggie as possessed was already done recently, the intro was still pretty strong. If they have to have these intros be like a fourth mini-segment, at least they were able to do it well. It had some decent jokes, such as Homer’s insistence that Maggie’s better than a boy. They also got a Disney shot in there, which amused me. 4/5 intro.

Danger Things was enjoyable as well. The Over-Underworld was actually pretty eerie, and the music worked well with it. Milhouse delivered as he almost always does, and the Kirk and Luann scene was good too. There were what I assume were Stranger Things references that went over my head, such as Lisa’s haircut and the nosebleeds, but they didn’t really detract from what was a strong segment. 4/5

Heaven Swipes Right reminded me of Time and Punishment in that Homer entered various different bodies and for one reason or another kept switching until Marge found one she liked. I didn’t understand why he kept switching between himself and his other bodies in the same scenes; that just confused me a little. The scene at the end with Moe in Maggie’s body was delightfully disturbing. 4/5

When Hairy Met Slimy was the weakest of the three, but it wasn’t without its strengths. Patty and Selma are always good for a laugh, but the segment wasn’t quite as funny as the first two, with a couple joke misses, most notably the long sexuality joke. I liked that they didn’t try to cram the immediate Simpson family into the segment and let it play out as Selma/Kang-centric. Also, Julie’s voice doesn’t sound as terrible when she’s doing Patty and Selma, so that’s good. The segment was fine, but not spectacular. 3/5

This was one of the best THOHs in years. I had a feeling they would try to go all out for XXX, episode 666, and they delivered for the most part. I’m satisfied. 4/5
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Life on the Fast Lane Homer’s Night Out 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, (Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane 30. Daddicus Finch I Want You (She’s So Heavy) 31. Thanksgiving of Horror Warrin’ Priests (Part Two)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frankbags View Post
    everyone is entitled to their own opinion.. maybe it's selfish to feel like they are taking the simpsons away from me.. if lazy episodes just as this one are rated highly then that's what the future of the simpsons will deliver.

I'm sorry but 9/10 ? 4.5/5 and B- ? I know it's unfair to compare current episodes to the classic simpsons but can we hold them to a higher standard?
    Well, here's Phil Payton's review on the episode:

7. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Frankbags

Even when most of the Treehouse of Horror of the last years were a complete disappointment, it is always one of the most anticipated episodes of their respective seasons, for the cultural and historical value they have. This time, my expectations went further, because this is written by J. Stewart Burns, and also because they apparently have done an special effort in milestone specials (The Ned Zone, from XV, Dial 'M' for Murder or Press '#' to Return to Main Menu and Don't Have a Cow, Mankind, from XX and School Is a Hell and The Others, from XXV, were easily the best segments of the last years). And this one is not only the XXX edition. It's the 666th episode of the show. And it includes a Stranger Things parody. So, my expectations were too high.

INTRO

I always rather for short openings, but the trend of three segments and a half continued in this special too. This time, at least, Maggie was the protagonist of the story, as demon-Maggie again, and I can't complain about that. If they would have limited this parody to The Omen only for the scenes into the Church, it would be perfect. A few good jokes as the one of Disney, a good atmosphere as a man trying to sacrifice a devil-baby, and a good excuse to form the title of the episode as happened here with Maggie killing Homer, Marge and Ned are all what an intro needs. Not a context for that. I don't care how Maggie was born or why Ned decided to kill the baby. Fortunately, none of the actual segments needed more time to work. And I have to admit that it was nice to see Hibbert and Baby Gerald. And that Homer's catchphrase "still better than a boy" took sense thanks to the "fill" of the start. But, although this time it worked, I always oppose long intros.

I don't know if someone who never have watched Stranger Things could enjoy this segment. But I loved it as a fan of Stranger Things and also as a fan of The Simpsons. I mean, I understood a lot of references that others probably didn't, but each moment of the segment is enjoyable for a Simpsons fan. The beginning, with the kids playing an E.T. game for Atari in a boxed TV, was simply a good, fast and clever way to establish an ambient for the story and to joke about the '80s, but it also represents Michael/Lucas/Will/Dustin friendship. After Milhouse goes missing, Kirk and Luann appear in an inconsequential scene that shows another discussion between Milhouse's parents including a great joke of they ignoring at the boy who is asking for help. But they were also useless to make a parody of Joyce's behavior, destroying a wall and hanging up Christmas' lights. And Wiggum discovering a clue was a likable cameo of the Chief, but he has its likeness with Hopper. Lisa shaving her face was a nice touch to seem like Eleven but they found a reason to justify it. Üter representing Barb was a reference I was lost and I loved it when I caught it. The callbacks kept during all the segments, like the scene into the bus, the scene into the Mall, the appearance of The Mind Flayer (after Comic Book Guy mentioned the lack of season 3's references), or Gil around the vines.

The story actually continues when Lisa goes to the Over-Under (a fantastic way to name the Upside-Down), "a twisted version of reality". I loved the use of Tracy Ullman's Lisa and Bart here. It was a great callback and great use of the Over-Under concept. Lisa using superpowers as Eleven is probably the only forced reference to Stranger Things. But I think it was necessary after all and surely it was the most satisfying moment for fans of both series. I Iaughed a lot with Milhouse's happiness for his bloody nose because he could skip the gym, taking into account it happened moments after he lost a leg (!). Homer saving the day was nice, and Lenny's cameo was absurdly adequate. The demorgogons (are they called so here?) were an element used perfectly here. I loved that they recreated the scene of the kids caught up in the bus since it was one of the best moments of the monsters in Stranger Things. The final scene, with Flanders' monster burned, made me laugh. All in all, it was sloppy, rushed and better able segment, but I still enjoyed it has a lot of references, good use of many characters, many funny moments here and there, and also an amazing, wonderful animation, with the plus of a nice soundtrack.

I know I maybe am not objective. But what can I do? I like this segment too much.

The segment that made a parody of a practically unknown movie. It manages a quite interesting concept, original for this show: although G-G-Ghost D-D-Dad tried something similar in season 12, it was completely different, because here Homer comes back in the bodies of other people and just because he died before time. Homer passed away when he is choked with a hot dog in a football game between Springfield and Shelbyville, which allowed a forgettable pun with the word choke. Then, Homer goes to heaven (why?), and we know that God sold the Heaven to Google, in an unexpected but interesting social criticism. And it allowed a suppressive appearance of God, which always is interesting, and funny representation of modern heaven, which was visually correct but what didn't fit in this kind of episode. Oh, and we get a truly terrible picture of Bart sitting on the corpse of his father. I just wonder how much far they are capable of exaggerated Bart's behavior. This was horrible even for a Treehouse of Horror.

Anyway, Homer reborn as a muscle jock and he has some interesting dialogues with Marge, but he ruined the opportunity in one night, eating too much as always. I would rather see, I don't know, Willie's body, for this instead of an N/N character. I didn't understand why we sometimes see the body and the voice of the person who Homer's supplanting and sometimes we see Homer's body/voice. I can't find a pattern between both situations. Then, Homer takes the body of Chalmers, in the only scene that explored what I wanted: Homer's soul into random Springfieldians interacting with other characters. And Skinner/Chalmers one, under Bart's directives, was a smart one. Homer is in Mr. Teenie in an underdeveloped joke and I thought the story would be inconclusive... But I was wrong, and we have a fantastic end. Homer chooses a definitive body for his soul: Moe's. Seeing Marge happily joined with Moe was quite strange, but everything turns completely embarrassing, perturbing and baffling with the last plot-twist: Moe's soul is in Maggie's body, what means that Maggie is dead and that Moe will live with Homer and Marge and saw his own body with the woman he always dreamed. Man, while I more think about that it is more strange. The segment answers the doubt if a bad episode could have a good ending. Well, they have. But it was still rather mediocre.

I wasn't too optimistic for a parody of The Shape of Water, because that isn't a horror movie. But, after watching the segment, I think it was a story that deserved to be told, and the suitable place is a Treehouse of Horror. It was a long time since the last segment that involves actively an alien, so I'm glad to have one of them again. The references to Del Toro's movie were great, beyond the structure of the story. They find a funny twist to include the molt cleaner and they also find a space for the actual freak, which was killed by Kang and Selma. Talking about that, I find genuine the relationship between them. I was worried about an actual love-story in a segment, but thankfully it worked. Their moments together were repulsive but tender at the same time. See both smoking, or see Kang throwing up, wasn't so pleasant but I think it is what they tried to show us. However, the couple brought up to share authentic emotions. It was interesting to have a story based mostly around a secondary character, and it was interesting that Kang (and Kodos too) weren't the nor antagonist nor suspects of being bad at any moment.

I'd say it is the fewer Simpsons centric segment of all time, and it worked surprisingly well. I loved Homer's little involvement anyway. The excuse to help Selma was perfectly designed for Homer, and I laughed with their phone conversation. Burns as the antagonist had its moments, but he could be eviler to give more suspense at the story. I liked the joke of the shot at the driver. I was wondering how Kang could revive Selma, but I have to say I would never expect the alien have the Thanos' glave. That was lazy, I think. I loved the last plot-twist, with Patty starting a relationship with Kodos. Patty/Selma dynamic could be forgotten but fortunately, it wasn't the case. There were a lot of scenes I liked, like the callback to The Genesis Tube, or Mr. Burns advancing the dissection instead take the secret of clean nuclear energy. I encourage to say this was funnier and more romantic than scarier, but that's not a critic. It was a fantastic homage to a deserved Oscar-winner. It was one of the best not-horror stories they've ever done in their annual horror specials. Oh, and I'm glad they didn't call it with an easy pun like The Shape of Selma. Just a detail.

Treehouse of Horror XXX let in my a great first impression, but after a rewatch I reap more doubts. Overall, it executed correct parodies. I fell in love with Danger Things just because I love the original series. But all three segments might have been better. It was, probably, the special with the most protagonism of secondary characters -Milhouse and his parents, Chalmers, Selma, Patty-, and it wasn't disadvantaged to the infamous structure of three segments and a half. All three stories finished fine but perturbing, at the difference of the stupid happy ends of the last edition. Oh, it also had a pleasant self-homage for the milestone cipher. The music and animation were, as always, remarkable. However, I'm surprised about the low value of rewatching this special had for me. I still can't say I don't like this one, but it is anyway one of the weakest efforts of my favorite writer. I maybe liked it for all the excitement I had during the preview, but I have to admit it is not at the top of the season, not even among the best Halloween specials.

Danger Things: 4/5
    Heaven Swipes Right: 2/5
    When Hairy Met Slimy: 3/5

TREEHOUSE OF HORROR XXX: 3/5
    Last edited by Szyslak100; 02-28-2020 at 09:26 PM.

Based on your ratings for each segment, shouldn't the episode average out at about 4? I'm not sure how you can justify giving it a 5 if you've given one of the segments a 3.
    SEASON 31 GRADES

The Winter of Our Monetized Content - 3/5 / Go Big or Go Homer - 2.5/5 / The Fat Blue Line - 3/5
    Treehouse of Horror XXX - 2/5 / Gorillas on the Mast - 2.5/5 / Marge the Lumberjill - 2/5
    Livin' La Pura Vida - 4.5/5 / Thanksgiving of Horror - 5/5 / Todd, Todd, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? - 3.5/5
    Bobby, It's Cold Outside - 2.5/5 / Hail to the Teeth - 2/5 / The Miseducation of Lisa Simpson - 3.5/5
    Frinkcoin - 3/5 / Bart the Bad Guy - 4.5/5 / Screenless - 4/5 / Better Off Ned - 1.5/5
    Highway to Well - 3.5/5 / The Incredible Lightness of Being a Baby - 3/5 / Warrin' Priests (Part 1) - ?/5
    Warrin' Priests (Part 2) - ?/5 / The Hateful Eight-Year-Olds - ?/5 / Way of the Dog - 4.5/5

10. Thumbs Up To This Post by: BartArt

Blog Entries

1/5.

reviews soon in the obvious place

Blog Entries

Thinking about it, the ending to that middle segment is pretty messed up. As in they absolutely refuse to kill Lisa in these eps but they're fine with doing that to Maggie.

Thumbs Down

Why do I feel like I'm getting the abridged version of each story? Opening sequence wasn't worth it, especially with regard to the plot we have already seen.
    The Exor-Sis 2.0 really screwed things up due to its unnecessary extra length. What a shame it forced all the following stories to be rushed.

It may sound like a Stranger Things, but the only thing I liked about that mission to rescue Milhouse from another dimension is the '80s atmosphere. 1/5

In a parody of Heaven Can Wait, I didn't even feel it as a part of THOH stories - or at least in a way as it could have been. Except for maybe Maggie's death.
    The plot of a story was possible to play out in the style of Thank God, It's Doomsday. So it truly had the potential to be a standalone episode. 2/5

And I think I would love When Hairy Met Slimy if the episode wasn't making from just an outline of Jeffrey Albertson's The Shape of Water review.
    The story felt ridiculously rushed; clichés are overused, which made it even more underdeveloped - but the jokes were quite funny overall. 2.5/5

To sum up, maybe it's not the worst THOH episode but it's definitely the weakest one. This is all the more regrettable in the light of such a landmark episode
    in the history of The Simpsons. And we've been hoodwinked into thinking it was planned from the beginning. 2/5

While on paper it had much potentially and some jokes worked out, this THOH was the most rushed and segments just stopped without any ending. 3/5.

I'm surprised at how divisive this episode is on this board, getting ratings ranging from 1/5 to a few 4/5s and even an 5/5 (which I never would have guessed, but still neat to see).

Chatting Simpsons Since '93 Brad Lascelle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TenEight View Post
    EDIT: Will have to wait until i can re-watch it to give a number rating but I'm currently wavering between 1 and 2.
    Have you had a chance to solidify which direction you'll be going with your final verdict score?
    SEASON 31 RANKINGS
    The Winter of Our Monetized Content - 1.5/5 / Go Big or Go Homer - 2.5/5 / The Fat Blue Line - 3.5/5
    THOH XXX = Danger Things - 2.5/5 / Heaven Swipes Right - 1.5/5 / When Hairy Met Slimy - 2/5
    Gorillas on the Mast - 3.5/5 / Marge the Lumberjill - 2/5 / Livin' La Pura Vida - 5/5
    THANKSGIVING OF HORROR = A-Gobble-ypto - 3/5 / The Fourth Thursday After Tomorrow - 5/5 / The Last Thanksgiving - 3.5/5
    Todd, Todd, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? - 3.5/5 / Bobby, It's Cold Outside - 2.5/5 / Hail to the Teeth - 1.5/5
    The Miseducation of Lisa Simpson - 2/5 / Frinkcoin - 3/5 / Maggie Simpson In "Playdate with Destiny" - 4/5
    Bart the Bad Guy - 5/5 / Screenless - 2/5 / Better Off Ned - 2.5/5 / Highway to Well - 4/5
    The Incredible Lightness of Being a Baby - 2.5/5 / Warrin' Priests - 2/5 / The Hateful Eight-Year-Olds - 4.5/5 / The Way of the Dog - 5/5

Just a heads up that I've revised my score down to 2.

@bboynexus Consider your scoring change accounted for. See how nice it is to be able to tweak one's score over time!

19. Thumbs Up To This Post by: bboynexus

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Lascelle View Post
    @bboynexus Consider your scoring change accounted for. See how nice it is to be able to tweak one's score over time!
    Much obliged and completely agreed!

"Danger Things": One of the most half-arsed parodies the show has ever done. It felt like the writers were barely familiar with the source material at all and got bored halfway through. D-

"Heaven Swipes Right": An interesting idea on paper, but it needed more time to establish its own internal logic (why can Homer choose new bodies again and again?) Still, nothing seriously wrong with it. C+

"When Hairy Met Slimy": Clearly the most coherent and funny story of the three ("You rang?" was a big, big laugh), so it's a bit of a shame it felt like it lasted for about two minutes. B-

If they had cut down on the massively long and hugely unfunny intro, and (neat as it was) the "episode 666" celebration at the end, and given the latter two stories more time to breathe, and come up with a completely different first story, this might have been OK. But it isn't. C- overall (2/5 for the poll)
    Season 31 Ratings
    The Winter of Our Monetized Content C+ Go Big or Go Homer ​C- The Fat Blue Line ​C+ Treehouse of Horror XXX ​C- Gorillas on the Mast ​B Marge the Lumberjill C- Livin La Pura Vida ​B- Thanksgiving of Horror ​B Todd, Todd, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? ​C Bobby It's Cold Outside ​B- Hail to the Teeth ​D- The Miseducation of Lisa Simpson ​B+ Frinkcoin D+ Bart the Bad Guy ​B+ Screenless ​B Better Off Ned ​C- Highway to Well ​C The Incredible Lightness of Being a Baby ​C+ Warrin' Priests ​C- The Hateful Eight-Year-Olds ​B

Junior Camper Treehouse of Spoopy's Avatar

Heh heh.... XXX
    nohomers.net make Treehouse of Spoopy go crazy

Banned
    Blog Entries

You know, the closing credits for Treehouse of Horror XXX kinda looks similar to the Treehouse of Horror XIV closing credits because of the Executive Creative Consultant credit

Thread Information