Thread: Most annoying guest star who isn't named Sacha

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Hercules Rockefeller Homer Samson's Avatar

Most annoying guest star who isn't named Sacha

Even though it was a short cameo, Andrés Cantor in YDHTLLAR was super annoying. I couldn't stand the way he was always yelling multiple words. I also thought Kate McKinnon in Gal of Constant Sorrow was a bit annoying. It wasn't a bad performance, and I thought Hettie was a great one time character, but I couldn't stand her slurred speech.

Oh, and I was about to post this without mentioning Ricky Gervais. While Baron Cohen has the most annoying voice, I actually think Gervais in both appearances (especially Angry Dad: The Movie) was the most annoying altogether. And don't even get me started on his appearance on Family Guy.

Yael Naim as daughter of Sacha's character.

Actually, Although I liked the essence of his character and although the guest star did a energic voice-acting, I think Michael Rapaport as Mike in Go Big or Go Homer was quite annoying for moments. I am not sure if he is the most annoying, but is a contender at least.
    Fan of the Outstanding Animated Show of 2019.

SEASON 31 - RATINGS
    The Winter of Our Monetized Content: 3/5 / Go Big or Go Homer: 3/5 / The Fat Blue Line 4/5
    Treehouse of Horror XXX: 4/5 / Gorillas on the Mast: 3/5 / Marge the Lumberjill: 2/5
    Livin' La Pura Vida: 5/5 / Thanksgiving of Horror: 5/5 / Todd, Todd, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me: 2/5
    Bobby, It's Cold Outside: TBA / Hail of the Teeth: TBA

Quote Originally Posted by Szyslak100 View Post

Actually, Although I liked the essence of his character and although the guest star did a energic voice-acting, I think Michael Rapaport as Mike in Go Big or Go Homer was quite annoying for moments. I am not sure if he is the most annoying, but is a contender at least.
    It was his niece
    Best and Worst Episode per Season:
    1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Night Out 2: One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish/Bart's Dog Gets an 'F' 3: Bart the Murderer/Saturdays of Thunder 4: Homer the Heretic/So Its Come To This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5: Cape Feare/Lady Bouvier's Lover 6: Homie the Clown/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7: Raging Abe Simpson and his Grumbling Grandson in " The Curse of the Flying Hellfish"/Scenes From the Class Struggle in Springfield 8: The Springfield Files/The Old Man and the Lisa 9: The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson/Miracle on Evergreen Terrace 10: Mayored to the Mob/Homer Simpson in: Kidney Trouble 11: Grift of the Magi/Eight Misbehavin' 12: Trilogy of Error/I'm Goin' to Praiseland 13: The Blunder Years/The Lastest Gun in the West 14: Moe Baby Blues/The Strong Arms of the Ma 15: My Mother the Carjacker/Co-Dependent's Day 16: The Heartbroke Kid/Homer and Ned's Hail Mary Pass 17: The Seemingly Never-Ending Story/The Bonfire of the Manatees 18: The Mook, The Chef, The Wife, and Her Homer/The Boys of Bummer 19: Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind/Husbands and Knives 20: Gone Maggie Gone/Lisa the Drama Queen 21: The Squirt and the Whale/The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed 22: Homer Scissorhands/The Fight Before Christmas 23: The Book Job/Lisa Goes Gaga 24: The Saga of Carl/Love is a Many-Splintered Thing 25: Brick Like Me/What to Expect When Bart's Expecting 26: Sky Police/The Musk Who Fell to Earth 27: Barthood/Every Man's Dream 28: 22 for 30/The Caper Chase 29: Flanders' Ladder/Singin' in the Lane 30: Woo-hoo Dunnit?/I Want You (She's So Heavy)

Quote Originally Posted by Homer Samson View Post
    It was his niece
    Don't blame me for that mistake. I saw this episode less times than any episode of season 30 but I Want You (She's so Heavy) 😂

Chatting Simpsons Since '93 Brad Lascelle's Avatar

I'll throw a vote out there for Ted Nugent from Politically Inept, with Homer Simpson.
    Not for his voice acting, mind you. But for his "music".
    SEASON 31 RANKINGS
    The Winter of Our Monetized Content - 2/5 / Go Big or Go Homer - 2.5/5 / The Fat Blue Line - 3.5/5
    THOH XXX = Danger Things - 2.5/5 / Heaven Swipes Right - 1.5/5 / When Hairy Met Slimy - 2/5
    Gorillas on the Mast - 4/5 / Marge the Lumberjill - 2.5/5 / Livin' la Pura Vida - 5/5
    THANKSGIVING OF HORROR = A-Gobble-ypto - 3/5 / The Fourth Thursday After Tomorrow - 5/5 / The Last Thanksgiving - 3.5/5
    Todd, Todd, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? - ?/5 / Bobby, It's Cold Outside - ?/5

Sub-mediocre artist Venomrabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Only counts if it's for the performance, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Lascelle View Post
    I'll throw a vote out there for Ted Nugent from Politically Inept, with Homer Simpson.
    that's the only good thing about ted nugent, stranglehold, cat scratch fever, hibernation, great white buffalo ... if not for his music he's just a loud mouth lunatic

Quote Originally Posted by Szyslak100 View Post

Agreed about Michael Rappaport/Mike. What makes Mike worse is that he's the whole episode. Annoying cameos I can abide, but these guest star-centric episodes are a flop if the guest voice and his character are obnoxious.
    Get woke, go broke

9. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Szyslak100

Lady Gaga

11. Thumbs Up To This Post by: cam

Quote Originally Posted by Rover Hendrix View Post
    Lady Gaga
    The episode sucked, but how was she annoying?

Sub-mediocre artist Venomrabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It was one of those episodes that went waaaaay over the top in glorifying her, presumably.

Blog Entries

gaga rules haters
    Fuck Donald Trump. #NotMyPresident

15. Thumbs Up To This Post by: pax

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Lascelle View Post
    Well that's a personal reason and not anything to do with his actual performance. Other than his politics, The Nuge is a good guitar player.
    HOMER, YOU'RE DUMB AS A MULE AND TWICE AS UGLY. IF A STRANGE MAN OFFERS YOU A RIDE I SAY TAKE IT!

Blog Entries

ok boomer

18. Thumbs Up To This Post by: cam

Quote Originally Posted by Two-Bit View Post
    ok boomer
    Boomer?

20. Thumbs Up To This Post by: cam, owo, pax, Sam

If I had to choose one right off the back, Elon Musk was a fanboy episode.

However, all the guest stars in the episode, "When You Dish Upon a Star." All of them fucking terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoskin View Post
    If I had to choose one right off the back, Elon Musk was a fanboy episode.

However, all the guest stars in the episode, "When You Dish Upon a Star." All of them fucking terrible.
    Even Ron Howard?

Blog Entries

shoskin just stop you're embarrassing yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    shoskin just stop you're embarrassing yourself
    Excuse me? What's your problem? What did I do to offend you?

Even Ron Howard?
    I didn't particularly like Ron's character. It just not my favorite episode.

Blog Entries

slow ur roll tex ain’t no one offended

Oh, and I was about to post this without mentioning Ricky Gervais. While Baron Cohen has the most annoying voice, I actually think Gervais in both appearances (especially Angry Dad: The Movie) was the most annoying altogether. And don't even get me started on his appearance on Family Guy.
    Dude, i LOVED Ricky Gervais in Homer Simpson, this is Your Wife. His song to Marge is among the best things to ever come out of post golden age Simpsons.

I really disliked Mike Rappaport in Go Big or Go Homer. He was such an obnoxious, volatile jerkface character and if this is what his comedy is like in other shows, I'm glad I'm not familiar with the guy outside of Simpsons.
    Pokemon Moon Friend Code 5473-2104-2310
    Looking for shiny, legendary, and mythical. Got shiny Sandshrew (Alola)
    Have various starters, zorua, can breed many pokemon.
    Current egg move hatching: Tyrunt with fire fang

Thread Information