Blog Entries

2:30am angroy night in the woods gamergate 2.0 great art deserves not these swine blah thread

fuck it im making this a thread whose gonna stop me. so i hadnt really thought about all this alec/nitw business for a bit but tonight i read people talking about alec holowka and zoe quinn because im stupid apparently and now im filled with a white hot rage that would make the tragedy in pompeii blush. to imagine people who claim to know the beauty in nitw behaving like cold thoughtless reactionaries intent on serving justice to the PATHOLOGICAL LYING WOMAN WHO POSTS NUDES SO SHES NOT A PRUDE SO HOW COULD SHE BE ASSAULTED like gamergate has started all over again, to imagine those people acting in supposed defense of this wonderful game, it incinerates my heart with indignant fury. i wish i could erase every glimmer of happiness it ever gave them if it truly taught them nothing, frigid brained savages with faster keyboardin fingers than synapses trying to cobble together any narrative they can to protect the poor dead abuser, fuck them and fuck him, this does make it alot easier to leap emotional impasse. the torch i carry from nitw is benson and hockenberry's, and the gall of them to accuse scott of co-conspiring to bring alec down for yknow Reasons even tho they already werent working together anymore. one half of the soul of the game you claim to love and you tarnish him just to find another way to hate women. how could these people claim to know and love nitw, how did the memory navigate the ecosystem of brainworms enough to find a functioning contour of their miserable grey matter. chalk it up to gamers having literally no idea how games reflect reality i guess, another bold counterargument that the people care enough to spite the universe. probably difficult to retain meaningful memories when each cortex is taken up with buzzwords like you're the worlds most internet-poisoned tickle me elmo. i wish i could take it from them because they were never who it was meant for. suck their noggins clean of every perfect line of dialogue like eternal sunshine of the thoughtless mind. turn your garbage cyberpunk 2077 transphobic hogwash for toxic masculine fuccbois into your dumb crusade, stay the fuck away from art you wouldn't contain the empathy to process through a million mirror image garbage human lifetimes. fuck alec holowka. save your suicide hotline lip service for a real tragedy, get a real hobby, and stick to your dumb ass fpses. im done. nobody read this good lord.

Blog Entries

crimes.

When I Googled Zoe Quinn, the first thing that came up was "Zoe Quinn body count"
    Get woke, go broke

Thread Information