Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: NHC Worst 50 Episodes - 30th Anniversary Edition!

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Chatting Simpsons Since '93 Brad Lascelle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsy View Post
    Good list. I've been watching Season 20 on Disney+ this past month and I just saw "MyPods" and it's even worse than I remembered. I think if I did this list over again, it would make my Bottom 30.
    There is little to redeem that episode in my eyes. Main plot just has Homer being insufferably racially intolerant (and not in that charming Archie Bunker "All in the Family" way) and the subplot just has Lisa falling in debt to Mapple and becoming an indentured servant to Steve Mobs.

Having rewatched even the lesser seasons a number of times helps to ensure drek like this doesn't get forgotten and slip off my radar.
    SEASON 31 RANKINGS
    The Winter of Our Monetized Content - 1.5/5 / Go Big or Go Homer - 2.5/5 / The Fat Blue Line - 3.5/5
    THOH XXX = Danger Things - 2.5/5 / Heaven Swipes Right - 1.5/5 / When Hairy Met Slimy - 2/5
    Gorillas on the Mast - 3.5/5 / Marge the Lumberjill - 2/5 / Livin' La Pura Vida - 5/5
    THANKSGIVING OF HORROR = A-Gobble-ypto - 3/5 / The Fourth Thursday After Tomorrow - 5/5 / The Last Thanksgiving - 3.5/5
    Todd, Todd, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? - 3.5/5 / Bobby, It's Cold Outside - 2.5/5 / Hail to the Teeth - 1.5/5
    The Miseducation of Lisa Simpson - 2/5 / Frinkcoin - 3/5 / Maggie Simpson In "Playdate with Destiny" - 4/5
    Bart the Bad Guy - 5/5 / Screenless - 2/5 / Better Off Ned - 2.5/5 / Highway to Well - 4/5
    The Incredible Lightness of Being a Baby - 2.5/5 / Warrin' Priests - 2/5 / The Hateful Eight-Year-Olds - 4.5/5 / The Way of the Dog - 5/5

2. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Nitsy

Thread Information