Thread: Does Lisa still have Bleeding Gums Murphy's sax?

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Does Lisa still have Bleeding Gums Murphy's sax?

In the episode Round Springfield Bleeding Gums Murphy gives Lisa his sax before he passed away.
    Does Lisa in following episodes still play with Bleeding Gums' sax or does she play with her original one?
    If I'm correct we see her playing her original sax after that episode, is it shown in some episode if she still keeps it?

Quote Originally Posted by ManuelMaiden95 View Post
    In the episode Round Springfield Bleeding Gums Murphy gives Lisa his sax before he passed away.
    Does Lisa in following episodes still play with Bleeding Gums' sax or does she play with her original one?
    If I'm correct we see her playing her original sax after that episode, is it shown in some episode if she still keeps it?
    my guess is that it's probably in the easter egg closet (where every I didn't do it shirt, Be Sharps LP, and unsold Lisa Lionheart Doll is)
    Simpsons Comics 1993-2018

Blog Entries

I don't think that Lisa plays the saxophone of Bleeding Gums Murphy anymore. Maybe she played it for a little while and then kept it in her closet or somewhere else. I remember that when he died she was too upset and sad. So, maybe she couldn't bare seeing it.

Professional Teleporter Mícheál's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'd say it's still hidden among the various treasures within the Simpson household.

Otherwise, Lisa plays the baritone saxophone, and Bleeding Gums played an alto.
    "I may or may not die young. I haven't decided yet."

Thread Information