Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Great North

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Has a cooking pan on his head Trab Pu Kcip's Avatar
    Blog Entries

LONE MOOSE HAS A TOWN FESTIVAL
    ON AN ALL-NEW “THE GREAT NORTH”
    SUNDAY, JANUARY 17, ON FOX

Judy is worried that she and Ham are growing apart when she discovers he's been keeping a secret from her. The rest of the family participates in a town festival in the all-new “Feast of Not People Adventure” episode of THE GREAT NORTH airing Sunday, Jan. 17 (10:00-10:31 PM ET / 7:00-7:31 PM PT / Live to all Time Zones) on FOX. (GRN-103) (TV-14 D, L)

Voice Cast: Nick Offerman as Beef; Jenny Slate as Judy; Will Forte as Wolf; Paul Rust as Ham; Aparna Nancherla as Moon; Dulce Sloan as Honey Bee; Megan Mullally as Alyson; Alanis Morissette as Alanis Morissette.

Guest Voice Cast: Robin Thede as Diondra Tundra; Ray Dewilde as Mayor Peppers; David Herman as Santiago Carpaccio.

Note that the show is in a 10:00 ET slot.
    My Favorite and Least Favorite from every season.
    U1: Babysitting Maggie/Burp Contest, U2: Space Patrol/The Funeral, U3: The Bart Simpson Show/Bart's Nightmare, S1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Odyssey, S2: Lisa's Substitute/Principal Charming, S3: Saturdays Of Thunder /Mr. Lisa Goes To Washington, S4: Homer The Heretic/Marge In Chains, S5: Deep Space Homer/Sweet Seymour Skinner's Badasssss Song, S6: Lisa's Rival/Another Simpsons Clip Show, S7: Bart Sells His Soul/Scenes From The Class Struggle In Springfield, S8: The Springfield Files/My Sister, My Sitter, S9: The City Of New York vs Homer Simpson/All Singing, All Dancing, S10: Lisa Gets An 'A'/When You Dish Upon A Star, S11: Behind The Laughter/Kill The Alligator And Run, S12: Trilogy Of Error/Simpson Safari, S13: I Am Furious (Yellow)/The Frying Game, S14: Bart vs Lisa vs The 3rd Grade/Helter Shelter, S15: I, (Annoyed Grunt) Bot and The Wandering Juvie/Bart Mangled Banner, S16: Don’t Fear The Roofer/On A Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister, S17: Girls Just Want To Have Sums/Bonfire Of The Manatees, S18: 24 Minutes/Rome-Old and Juli-Eh, S19: The Debarted/All About Lisa, S20: Coming To Homerica/Lisa The Drama Queen, S21: Homer The Whopper/The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed, S22: Homer The Father/Love Is A Many Strangled Thing, S23: Holidays Of Future Passed/Treehouse Of Horror XXII and Lisa Goes Gaga, S24: The Saga Of Carl/Love Is A Many Splintered Thing, S25: Steal This Episode/Diggs, S26: Simpsorama/The Musk Who Fell To Earth, S27: Barthood/Friend With Benefit, S28: The Town/The Last Traction Hero, S29: Flanders Ladder/Treehouse Of Horror XXVIII, S30: Baby You Can't Drive My Car/Treehouse Of Horror XXIX, S31: Highway To Well/Warrin' Priests, Both Parts, S32: Treehouse Of Horror XXXI/The 7 Beer Itch.

SEASON 32 SO FAR:

Undercover Burns: 2.5/5, I, Carumbus: 3.5/5, Now Museum, Now You Don't: 1/5
    Treehouse Of Horror XXXI: 5/5 (Toy Gory: 5/5, Into The Homerverse: 2/5, Be Nine, Rewind: 6/5)
    The 7 Beer Itch: 0.5/5 - WORST OF SEASON SO FAR
    Podcast News: 3/5, Three Dreams Denied: 1.5/5, The Road to Cincinnati: 2.5/5, Sorry Not Sorry: 2/5, A Springfield Summer Christmas for Christmas: 1.5/5
    The Dad Feelings Limited: 4/5
    Diary Queen: ?/5

2. Thumbs Up To This Post by: orangemo

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

Quote Originally Posted by Trab Pu Kcip View Post
    Note that the show is in a 10:00 ET slot.
    Actually, it's one of Fox's "simultaneous nationwide" airings - 10 Eastern, 9 Central, 8 Mountain, 7 Pacific.

Something about this doesn't pass the smell test - even if there is one additional "repeat night" after 2/14 besides the obvious ones (Grammys, Palm Sunday, Easter, Oscars), that's 12 episodes of this show that "should" air this season. Assuming a 13-episode initial order, doesn't Fox usually keep at least two as holdovers for next season?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by That Don Guy View Post
    Actually, it's one of Fox's "simultaneous nationwide" airings - 10 Eastern, 9 Central, 8 Mountain, 7 Pacific.

Something about this doesn't pass the smell test - even if there is one additional "repeat night" after 2/14 besides the obvious ones (Grammys, Palm Sunday, Easter, Oscars), that's 12 episodes of this show that "should" air this season. Assuming a 13-episode initial order, doesn't Fox usually keep at least two as holdovers for next season?
    11 episodes of Bob’s have yet to air. I think all 13 will air now.
    Simpsons S32 ratings: - "Undercover Burns" - 1.5/5 - "I, Carumbus" - 4/5 - "Now Museum, Now You Don't" - 1.5/5 - "Treehouse 31" - 3.5/5 - "7 Beer Itch" - 1.5/5 - "Podcast News" - 3.5/5 - "Three Dreams Denied" - 1.5/5 - "Road to Cincinnati" - 1.5/5 - "Sorry Not Sorry" - 3.5/5 - "A Springfield Summer Christmas" - 2/5 - "Dad-Feelings Limited" - 4/5

Bless the Harts S2 ratings: - "Violet's Secret" - 4/5 - "Last Supper" - 3.5/5 - "My Best Frenda" - 4.5/5 - "Dead Mall" - 4/5 - "Pound Pinchers" - 4/5 - "McEntire Truth" - 3.5/5 - "Mega Lo Memories: Part Deux" - 4.75/5 - "Pumped" - 4/5 - "Invasion of the Potty Snatcher" - 2.75/5

Bob's Burgers S11 ratings: - "Dream a Little Bob of Bob" - 3.5/5 - "Worms of In-Rear-ment" - 4/5 - "Copa-Bob-bana" - 4/5 - "Heartbreak Hotel-oween" - 4/5 - "Fast Time Capsules at Wagstaff School" - 4.5/5 - "Bob Belcher and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Kids" - 4.5/5 - "Diarrhea of a Poopy Kid" 3.5/5 - "Terminalator: Terminals of Endearment" - 4/5 - "Mommy Boy" - 3.5/5 - "Yachty or Nice" - 3.5/5

Family Guy S19 ratings: - "Stewie's First Word" - 1/5 - "Talented Mr. Stewie" - 3.5/5 - "Boys & Squirrels" - 0.5/5 - "Cutawayland" - 2.5/5 - "La Famiglia" - 0.5/5 - "Meg's Wedding" - 1.5/5 - "Wild Wild West" - 3.5/5 - "Pawtucket Pat" - 1.5/5 - "First No L" - 1/5

Great North ratings: - "Sexi Moose Adventure" - 4/5

Thread Information