Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829 LastLast
Results 811 to 840 of 851



Thread: Season 31 Information Thread



(Users Browsing this Thread: )

  1. #811
    Pin Pal The B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    269


    Preview for FOX Animation Domination (with scene from Hail to The Teeth)
    IMHO the best and the worst episodes of each season (in bold — the best and worst of overall series, upd. 10/01/20 with trilogy episodes):
    1. There’s No Disgrace Like Home/Homer’s Night Out 2. Old Money/Simpson and Delilah 3. Mr. Lisa Goes to Washington/Homer Alone 4. Homer’s Triple Bypass/Marge in Chains 5. Secrets of a Successful Marriage/Homer and Apu 6. Two Dozen and One Greyhounds/A Star Is Burns 7. Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily/Treehouse of Horror VI 8. My Sister, My Sitter/The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase 9. Miracle on Evergreen Terrace/The Principal and the Pauper 10. Wild Barts Can’t Be Broken/Simpsons Bible Stories 11. Days of Wine and D’oh’ses/Bart to the Future 12. Homer vs. Dignity/New Kids on the Blecch 13. Poppa’s Got a Brand New Badge/Weekend at Burnsie’s 14. Moe Baby Blues/Brake My Wife, Please 15. Fraudcast News/Co-Dependent’s Day 16. Sleeping with the Enemy/Future-Drama 17. Bonfire of the Manatees/Kiss Kiss, Bang Bangalore 18. The Wife Aquatic/Revenge Is a Dish Best Served Three Times 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind/Smoke on the Daughter 20. Coming to Homerica/Four Great Women and a Manicure 21. Chief of Hearts/Treehouse of Horror XX 22. The Ned-Liest Catch/Elementary School Musical 23. A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again/Moe Goes from Rags to Riches 24. Hardly Kirk-ing/Love is a Many-Splintered Thing 25. Brick Like Me/What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police/Treehouse of Horror XXV 27. Halloween of Horror/Treehouse of Horror XXVI 28. 22 for 30/Havana Wild Weekend 29. Flanders’ Ladder/Springfield Splendor 30. Baby You Can’t Drive My Car/The Clown Stays in the Picture
    The Simpsons season ratings:
    2 > 3 > 7 > 6 > 1 > 4 > 5 > 8 > 9 > 21 > 27 > 12 > 15 > 20 > 10 > 14 > 19 > 25 > 17 > 29 > 26 > 24 > 13 > 18 > 16 > 28 > 30 > 11 > 23 > 22

    I think that thoughts may differ, because so many people, so many opinions.

  2. #812
    100% dumbass Venomrabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Mists of History
    Posts
    1,026
    Blog Entries
    5


    Oh joy, another song...

    Season 31 thus far


    The Winter of Our Monetized Content 3/5 / The Fat Blue Line4/5 / Treehouse of Horror XXX 2/5 / Gorillas on the Mast4/5 / Marge the Lumberjill 3.5/5 / Livin' La Vida Pura 2/5 /
    Thanksgiving of Horror 0/5 / Todd, Todd, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? 4.5/5 / Bobby, It's Cold Outside 3/5 / Hail to the Teeth [pending]

  3. #813
    Pin Pal The B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    269


    Sneak peek from TV Line article with the first "appearance" of Marge's clone


    UPD: Next one is from FOX YouTube
    Last edited by The B; 01-04-2020 at 01:19 AM.

  4. #814
    Junior Camper
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    152
    Blog Entries
    1


    Sounds like Hail to the Teeh is probably gonna be a very weird episode in my opinion. 'Cause I don't know why Marge has a clone

  5. #815
    Stonecutter ComicBookGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    THAT'S IT BACK TO WINNIPEG!
    Posts
    2,077


    Quote Originally Posted by TeletubbyMan1998 View Post
    Sounds like Hail to the Teeh is probably gonna be a very weird episode in my opinion. 'Cause I don't know why Marge has a clone
    maybe Artie snuck into the house and stole a piece of marge's hair
    Simpsons Comics 1993-2018

  6. #816
    100% dumbass Venomrabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Mists of History
    Posts
    1,026
    Blog Entries
    5


    Well, there's no telling how literal that might be. It could just be someone with a really uncanny resemblence to Marge.

  7. #817
    Pin Pal The B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    269


    Mini sneak peek for Hail to the Teeth from Twitter

  8. #818
    Pin Pal The B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    269


    The next episode is... The Miseducation of Lisa Simpson, which will air on 2/16, while Bart the Bad Guy air on 2/23.


  9. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Dark Homer

  10. #819
    so lame CousinMerl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Spittle County
    Posts
    8,309


    So odd to have an hiatus immediately after the show has come back from a break but that's the way it usually is at the beginning of the year with Super Bowl and all that.

    Anyway, I'm a little disappointed that they pushed 'Bart The Bad Guy' (which sounds like of the most interesting upcoming episodes) back for another Lisa-centric episode, but at least it's just one week's difference.

  11. #820
    Junior Camper
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    152
    Blog Entries
    1


    Also, Frinkcoin actually airs on February 23rd, not Bart the Bad Guy:

    https://twitter.com/AlJean/status/1214303578329739265

  12. #821
    Junior Camper LetsPlayNintendoITA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    67


    rip chinnos on 23rd

  13. #822
    so lame CousinMerl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Spittle County
    Posts
    8,309


    Chinnos really got snapped there.

    So it got pushed back even further? That's interesting. It seemed like they had it set to be one of the first few episodes after the Christmas break but I guess that was not meant to be.

  14. #823
    100% dumbass Venomrabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Mists of History
    Posts
    1,026
    Blog Entries
    5


    They're pushing back episodes a lot this recently... mostly for no apparent reason.

  15. #824
    Junior Camper LetsPlayNintendoITA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    67


    i mean, the date for Bart the Bad Guy was given by TVLine

  16. #825
    Junior Camper LetsPlayNintendoITA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    67


    Quote Originally Posted by Venomrabbit View Post
    They're pushing back episodes a lot this recently... mostly for no apparent reason.
    just by one week
    https://twitter.com/AlJean/status/1214342816190488576

  17. #826
    so lame CousinMerl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Spittle County
    Posts
    8,309


    A two week delay isn't so bad, but I see no reason the episode couldn't air on the originally decided date, unless it needed some fine tuning or something like it (which I assume).

    The delay does bring my thoughts to 'The Unbearable Lightness of Being A Baby', it's prominent postponement and when it will actually air.

  18. #827
    Pin Pal The B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    269


    Michael Polchino directed Screenless

  19. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Dark Homer

  20. #828
    Pin Pal The B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    269


    Sorry for double post.

    Maybe, it's too early, but, maybe, someone has done that earliler. So, here is my guessed schedule of upcoming season 31 episodes.
    Feb, 16 12. The Miseducation of Lisa Simpson (comfirmed)
    Feb, 23 13. Frinkcoin (comfirmed)
    Mar, 1 14. Bart the Bad Guy (comfirmed).
    Next on, my guesses
    Mar, 8 15. Screenless
    Mar, 15 16. Highway to Well
    Mar, 22 Repeat - in the last years they usually did a break some Sunday in March (not because of Easter)
    Mar, 29 17. Better off Ned
    Apr, 5 18-19. Warrin’ Priests (both parts). - yes, it's Palm Sunday, but in recent years, they didn't care about it + episodes will probably regards religion
    Apr, 12 no new episode, due to Easter
    Apr, 19 Repeat
    Apr, 26 20. The Hateful Eight-year-olds
    May, 3 21. The 7 Beer Itch
    May, 10 Repeat - for some reason, I don't think there will be a new episode here, if season 31 has 22 episodes (repeat, like in season 28)
    May, 17 22. Way of the Dog - season finale

    P.S. Initially I thought about "The Incredible Lightness of Being a Baby" this season, but now (as for now) I'll bet it will be as Valentine day episode next year (where Feb, 14 2021 will be exactly on Sunday)

  21. #829
    Up an atom. Ramier Wolfcastle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boxborough, MA
    Posts
    1,293


    Quote Originally Posted by The B View Post
    Sorry for double post.

    Maybe, it's too early, but, maybe, someone has done that earliler. So, here is my guessed schedule of upcoming season 31 episodes.
    Feb, 16 12. The Miseducation of Lisa Simpson (comfirmed)
    Feb, 23 13. Frinkcoin (comfirmed)
    Mar, 1 14. Bart the Bad Guy (comfirmed).
    Next on, my guesses
    Mar, 8 15. Screenless
    Mar, 15 16. Highway to Well
    Mar, 22 Repeat - in the last years they usually did a break some Sunday in March (not because of Easter)
    Mar, 29 17. Better off Ned
    Apr, 5 18-19. Warrin’ Priests (both parts). - yes, it's Palm Sunday, but in recent years, they didn't care about it + episodes will probably regards religion
    Apr, 12 no new episode, due to Easter
    Apr, 19 Repeat
    Apr, 26 20. The Hateful Eight-year-olds
    May, 3 21. The 7 Beer Itch
    May, 10 Repeat - for some reason, I don't think there will be a new episode here, if season 31 has 22 episodes (repeat, like in season 28)
    May, 17 22. Way of the Dog - season finale

    P.S. Initially I thought about "The Incredible Lightness of Being a Baby" this season, but now (as for now) I'll bet it will be as Valentine day episode next year (where Feb, 14 2021 will be exactly on Sunday)
    There will be no new episode on March 29, due to Fox broadcasting the iHeartRadio Music Awards:
    https://www.iheart.com/content/2020-...the-full-list/

    I expect there will be no new episodes on April 5 and 12 either, due to Palm Sunday and Easter. This would result in a 22 episode season, assuming new episodes every Sunday from February 16 through March 22, then April 19 through May 17.

    But WHY A REPEAT ON JANUARY 26????????? THERE'S NO FOOTBALL THAT NIGHT!!!!!!!!!! Perhaps Fox thinks a new episode's ratings will suffer that night since it would get "sandwiched" between football pre-emptions?

  22. #830
    so lame CousinMerl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Spittle County
    Posts
    8,309


    So 'Screenless' has no plot description yet?

    I'm wondering if it's a "character gets fed up with how the others are glued to their smartphone/tablets and bans the devices" story or a plot where the electronic screens loses all power and goes dead somehow, but seeing as how the show can at times be a little unpredictable with it's plots based on the title (which can sometimes be a bit cryptic) it could be something else.

  23. #831


    Quote Originally Posted by Ramier Wolfcastle View Post
    There will be no new episode on March 29, due to Fox broadcasting the iHeartRadio Music Awards:
    https://www.iheart.com/content/2020-...the-full-list/

    I expect there will be no new episodes on April 5 and 12 either, due to Palm Sunday and Easter. This would result in a 22 episode season, assuming new episodes every Sunday from February 16 through March 22, then April 19 through May 17.

    But WHY A REPEAT ON JANUARY 26????????? THERE'S NO FOOTBALL THAT NIGHT!!!!!!!!!! Perhaps Fox thinks a new episode's ratings will suffer that night since it would get "sandwiched" between football pre-emptions?
    The Grammy Awards are being shown on January 26th. Since last years episode that aired opposite of that award show was the first to have less than 2 million viewers, maybe FOX is trying to be more cautious.

  24. #832
    Up an atom. Ramier Wolfcastle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boxborough, MA
    Posts
    1,293


    Quote Originally Posted by biffwestwood View Post
    The Grammy Awards are being shown on January 26th. Since last years episode that aired opposite of that award show was the first to have less than 2 million viewers, maybe FOX is trying to be more cautious.
    But they competed against the Grammys last year. They air a new episode opposite the Golden Globes every year.

    Side note - why are the Grammys in January this year? Aren't they usually in February?

  25. #833
    Mmmmmmmm, floor pie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Benicia, CA
    Posts
    1,525


    Quote Originally Posted by Ramier Wolfcastle View Post
    But they competed against the Grammys last year. They air a new episode opposite the Golden Globes every year.

    Side note - why are the Grammys in January this year? Aren't they usually in February?
    Last year, the Grammys were in February, and the show already loses two of the four February Sweeps Sundays (to the Super Bowl and the Oscars).
    As for the Golden Globes, you overestimate their importance.

    I think the Grammys are in January this year because the Oscars are on 2/9 instead of 2/23. I am not sure why the Oscars were moved up two weeks; I think it's Yet Still Even Another Attempt to reduce the influence of the Golden Globes on the Oscar nominating process. At first, I thought that the Democratic primaries might have something to do with it, but Super Tuesday, which includes California, is nine days after the last Sunday in February; the Nevada caucuses is the day before the last Sunday, and the South Carolina primary is the following Saturday.

  26. #834
    Junior Camper
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    152
    Blog Entries
    1


    I sure hope that Season 31 might indeed have 22 episodes. Again, if you count the one long hour episode later this season, possibly this Spring

  27. #835
    Mmmmmmmm, floor pie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Benicia, CA
    Posts
    1,525


    Quote Originally Posted by TeletubbyMan1998 View Post
    I sure hope that Season 31 might indeed have 22 episodes. Again, if you count the one long hour episode later this season, possibly this Spring
    Why wouldn't it? And I assume you meant to say that the hour-long episode would count as two, assuming it does air as an hour-long episode rather than, say, the first part on Palm Sunday and the second on Easter Sunday.

  28. #836
    Stonecutter ComicBookGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    THAT'S IT BACK TO WINNIPEG!
    Posts
    2,077


    Quote Originally Posted by CousinMerl View Post
    So 'Screenless' has no plot description yet?

    I'm wondering if it's a "character gets fed up with how the others are glued to their smartphone/tablets and bans the devices" story or a plot where the electronic screens loses all power and goes dead somehow, but seeing as how the show can at times be a little unpredictable with it's plots based on the title (which can sometimes be a bit cryptic) it could be something else.
    sounds similar to sideshow bob's last gleaming

  29. #837
    Junior Camper
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    152
    Blog Entries
    1


    If Better Off Ned doesn't air on March 29th, that means it might end up airing on April 5th this year, and then the hour-long Simpsons episode of Warrin' Priests might possibly air on April 26th this year, what do you think?

  30. #838
    Junior Camper
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    152
    Blog Entries
    1


    For 'Highway to Well', I wonder if Bart's gonna be stuck inside the well again since Radio Bart?

  31. #839
    Pin Pal The B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    269


    Not a surprise (for some reason)
    Bob Anderson directed Undercover Burns (ZABF19)


  32. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Dark Homer

  33. #840
    Pin Pal The B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    269


    Kevin Smith is the new guest star as himself (thanks, Wikisimpsons). Pay attention at the last photo.
    #F4F4F4 border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 40px; margin-right: 14px; width: 40px;">
    #F4F4F4 border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 100px;">
    #F4F4F4 border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 60px;">
    Переглянути цей допис в Instagram
    #F4F4F4 border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(0px) translateY(7px);">
    #F4F4F4 height: 12.5px; transform: rotate(-45deg) translateX(3px) translateY(1px); width: 12.5px; flex-grow: 0; margin-right: 14px; margin-left: 2px;">
    #F4F4F4 border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(9px) translateY(-18px);">
    #F4F4F4 border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 20px; width: 20px;">
    #F4F4F4 border-bottom: 2px solid transparent; transform: translateX(16px) translateY(-4px) rotate(30deg)">
    #F4F4F4 border-right: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(16px);">
    #F4F4F4 flex-grow: 0; height: 12px; width: 16px; transform: translateY(-4px);">
    #F4F4F4 border-left: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(-4px) translateX(8px);">

    D’OH! I reached a career milestone yesterday when I voiced myself on @TheSimpsons! This was a massive moment in my life, right up there with the @chinesetheatres foot prints or #Clerks getting into the @librarycongress! I was a big fan of the @matt.groening comic strip #lifeinhell, which ran weekly in the @villagevoice. The day they premiered the #traceyullman Show on @foxtv, I was there to see the cartoon shorts by the same guy. “I like the punching bag sound,” said Marge, and I knew I was seeing something historic. Shy of the Bart-choking, it reminded me of *my* family, and all the other families in my hometown. So when they gave #thesimpsons their own Christmas special, I was there for the initial airing (when Santa’s Little Helper joined the family), watching with @TEllemants. We loved this show, and you gotta remember, I was in my late teens when this show began - so I was rebelling against everything. But The Simpsons was *already* anti-establishment - so we built our lives around Sundays and watched every episode, laughing, learning and loving. The Simpsons are in my creative DNA and I’ve spent my career trying to ape their blend of humor and heart. So when I received the invitation to voice a Simpsonized version of me, I wept tears of joy. @carolynohmine is the Emmy winning writer of the ep, as well as my way into my favorite show of all time. When Homer called Maggie Silent Bob in “3 Gays and a Condo” I thought that was the closest I’d ever come to Springfield. But thanks to Carolyn, now I get to speak to #homersimpson himself! Eternal thanks to Carolyn, everyone writing on the show, the recording engineers, and all the way more famous people who probably passed on this part, allowing Carolyn to go way down the list to find my name! I told the kids in the writers room I didn’t care if I was first, second or third choice: I was just ecstatic to be there. The head writer joked “You were our *final* choice.” So finally, after being a fan for 35 seasons, I’m gonna be part of the Simpsons’ world! And it was all yellow... #KevinSmith #simpsons #milestone #dream (Thanks to AP #briankaufman for snapping the pics and casting man #nickconti for passing them on!)

    Допис, поширений Kevin Smith (@thatkevinsmith)


    The ep. writer is Carolyne Omine (from the post). I think, it'll Way of the Dog.
    Last edited by The B; 01-22-2020 at 12:08 PM.

  34. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Dark Homer



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •