Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829

Thread: Season 31 Information Thread

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

I love when people unknowingly tag fake matt groening accounts on social media

1)
    Quote Originally Posted by The B View Post
    The ep. writer is Carolyne Omine (from the post). I think, it'll Way of the Dog.
    UPD: perhaps, it was Highway to Well, because Matt Selman retweeted it. But actually I thought it's a bit late to record guest stars' lines before just 1,5-2 months that episode (if it's HtW, so) will probably air.

2) Didn't notice that earlier, but, ZABF 17, 18, 19 are on Copyright Catalog now, who is interested.
    Last edited by The B; 01-22-2020 at 11:41 PM.
    IMHO the best and the worst episodes of each season (in bold — the best and worst of overall series, upd. 10/01/20 with trilogy episodes):
    1. There’s No Disgrace Like Home/Homer’s Night Out 2. Old Money/Simpson and Delilah 3. Mr. Lisa Goes to Washington/Homer Alone 4. Homer’s Triple Bypass/Marge in Chains 5. Secrets of a Successful Marriage/Homer and Apu 6. Two Dozen and One Greyhounds/A Star Is Burns 7. Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily/Treehouse of Horror VI 8. My Sister, My Sitter/The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase 9. Miracle on Evergreen Terrace/The Principal and the Pauper 10. Wild Barts Can’t Be Broken/Simpsons Bible Stories 11. Days of Wine and D’oh’ses/Bart to the Future 12. Homer vs. Dignity/New Kids on the Blecch 13. Poppa’s Got a Brand New Badge/Weekend at Burnsie’s 14. Moe Baby Blues/Brake My Wife, Please 15. Fraudcast News/Co-Dependent’s Day 16. Sleeping with the Enemy/Future-Drama 17. Bonfire of the Manatees/Kiss Kiss, Bang Bangalore 18. The Wife Aquatic/Revenge Is a Dish Best Served Three Times 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind/Smoke on the Daughter 20. Coming to Homerica/Four Great Women and a Manicure 21. Chief of Hearts/Treehouse of Horror XX 22. The Ned-Liest Catch/Elementary School Musical 23. A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again/Moe Goes from Rags to Riches 24. Hardly Kirk-ing/Love is a Many-Splintered Thing 25. Brick Like Me/What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police/Treehouse of Horror XXV 27. Halloween of Horror/Treehouse of Horror XXVI 28. 22 for 30/Havana Wild Weekend 29. Flanders’ Ladder/Springfield Splendor 30. Baby You Can’t Drive My Car/The Clown Stays in the Picture
    The Simpsons season ratings:
    2 > 3 > 7 > 6 > 1 > 4 > 5 > 8 > 9 > 21 > 27 > 12 > 15 > 20 > 10 > 14 > 19 > 25 > 17 > 29 > 26 > 24 > 13 > 18 > 16 > 28 > 30 > 11 > 23 > 22

I think that thoughts may differ, because so many people, so many opinions.

Junior Camper
    Blog Entries

I didn't know if Treehouse of Horror XXXI is now on Copyright Catalog

Screenless will be 15th episode and air on Mar 8. Soucre - someone's Kelsey Sanders' mail in Twitter with Al Jean.
    + also that image reveals, that Frincoin is Burns and Smithers' episode (something like Frink gets Testy?)

Source in Twitter: https://twitter.com/KelseyKartooner/...93716495282177

5. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Dark Homer

Junior Camper
    Blog Entries

Apparently Zach Woods is the guest star in the next upcoming episode of The Simpsons

SIMPSONS, THE
    Air Date: Sunday, February 16, 2020
    Time Slot: 8:00 PM-8:30 PM EST on FOX
    Episode Title: (SI-3106) "The Miseducation of Lisa Simpson"
    VIEW ALL LISTINGS FOR SIMPSONS, THE
    [NOTE: The following article is a press release issued by the aforementioned network and/or company. Any errors, typos, etc. are attributed to the original author. The release is reproduced solely for the dissemination of the enclosed information.]

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 16

[EDITOR'S NOTE: Audio descriptions for THE SIMPSONS, DUNCANVILLE, BOB'S BURGERS and FAMILY GUY will available on the SAP Audio Channel.]

--"THE SIMPSONS" - (8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

SPRINGFIELD BUILDS ITS FIRST S.T.E.M. SCHOOL ON AN ALL-NEW "THE SIMPSONS" SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 16, ON FOX

John Legend, Chrissy Teigen and Zach Woods Guest-Voice

The sea captain finds a treasure he's been searching for all his life, but it's taken from him by the townspeople. Marge convinces the people of Springfield to build a S.T.E.M. school with the money in the all-new "The Miseducation of Lisa Simpson" episode of THE SIMPSONS airing Sunday, Feb.16 (8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (SI-3106) (TV-PG D, V)

Voice Cast: Voice Cast: Dan Castellaneta as Homer Simpson; Julie Kavner as Marge Simpson; Nancy Cartwright as Bart Simpson and Nelson; Yeardley Smith as Lisa Simpson; Hank Azaria as Moe; Harry Shearer as Skinner; Tress MacNeille as Dolph; Pamela Hayden as Milhouse; Harry Shearer as Flanders

Guest Voice Cast: John Legend as himself, Chrissy Teigen as herself, Zach Woods as Zane

One question: What does Lisa will have to do with it (cause why she is in the title)?
    Quote Originally Posted by biffwestwood View Post
    Guest Voice Cast: John Legend as himself, Chrissy Teigen as herself, Zach Woods as Zane
    Reference to The Lego Ninjago Movie where he voiced Zane?
    UPD
    I don't know, how to said, but Matt Selman "liked" my question about Kevin Smith plays in "Highway to Well" (didn't answer, just "liked"), so perhaps he comfirmed earlier speculation? (I know it's sounded silly a bit)

Sorry in advance, if it's wrong and he liked just by fun
    Last edited by The B; 01-24-2020 at 12:27 AM.

Junior Camper

Do you think they're ever planning to air 'The Incredible Lightness of Being a Baby'? Wonder why it's been postponed for so long...

Quote Originally Posted by J.J.Watts View Post
    Do you think they're ever planning to air 'The Incredible Lightness of Being a Baby'? Wonder why it's been postponed for so long...
    I said earlier, I think, that it's holded for next year's Valentine's Day episode (on 2/14)

Junior Camper

Next year?! An episode originally intended to air in May 2019 delayed until February 2021?

sigh it's the man who came to be dinner all over again except it wasn't really worth the long wait
    Simpsons Comics 1993-2018

13. Thumbs Up To This Post by: The B

Thread Information