• AT&T

0 0%
  • Sky

0 0%
  • Virgin Media

0 0%
  • Other/None

4 36.36%

Thread: What cable/satelite provider do you have?

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

What cable/satelite provider do you have?

For those of you who still have cable TV or satellite dishes in your house, which provider are you subscribed to?

My family has had Cablevision (Optimum) for many years. I'm not sure when they got it, but it was probably before I was born. I don't think it's a bad service. Haven't had any major issues for a long time now.
    Insert signature here

Blog Entries

Google Fiber at my mom’s house. I really miss DIRECTV.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Krusty Gets Busted There’s No Disgrace Like Home 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane

Blog Entries

antenna at home and no tv at school. cable cutting gang

Blog Entries

got the DirecTV, it's included as part of my apartment's rental deal kinda, only have to pay like 46 bucks a month for it excluding extra stuff I pay for like HBO and the MLB package
    Fuck Donald Trump. #NotMyPresident

My parents have Comcast Xfinity.

I do not have cable myself.
    Get woke, go broke

Blog Entries

Xfinity. Fios has a better on demand menu.
    🔮Marianne Williamson 2020🔮

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsy View Post
    My parents have Comcast Xfinity.

I do not have cable myself.
    My family has Comcast Xfinity too!

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

I’m not comfortable with this line of questioning this is a personal topic and I would appreciate it if you respect my right to keep that private.

Always had Spectrum. Back in the day it was called Oceanic Cable before Time Warner bought it.
    facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

Blog Entries

Verizon fios. Some channels I don't get like fxx and tbs and msnbc because they're in different "tiers" which seems like a confusing mess. IN MY DAY you had basic cable and then you only paid extra for premium channels like hbo

When I was a kid I had adelphia

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

I’m very 2019 and I believe that there are some things in this life that need to be left sacred held close to the vest secret if you will and ones choice of television provider is one of those things.We live in a world where everyone feels the right to know everything and in reality there’s only 4 things a person needs to disclose to the public:
    1)If they enjoy ham and to what level?
    2)Are they good at math?
    3)If they’ve had a colonoscopy within the last 5 years?
    4)Are they running a Ponzi scheme?

In an act of full transparency I would like to divulge that as a youth I dreamed of having Adelphia provide my cable television but had it sternly reinforced that would never be a reality for I so I gave up that dream it helped me learn a valuable lesson that just because you dream something that doesn’t mean it will come true and I’m glad I learned that lesson so young it prepared me for life in ways I never could have fathomed.

Global Moderator Smiling Politely's Avatar

We have IPTV rather than satellite/cable. The price is a lot better, and we're able to legally access all the channels I want (no more angry emails from HBO!).

Thread Information