View Poll Results: How would you rate this episode?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5/5

5 27.78%
  • 4/5

2 11.11%
  • 3/5

7 38.89%
  • 2/5

4 22.22%
  • 1/5

0 0%

Thread: Rate & Review: "Crystal Blue-Haired Persuasion" (YABF16)

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Chatting Simpsons Since '93 Brad Lascelle's Avatar

Rate & Review: "Crystal Blue-Haired Persuasion" (YABF16)

Season 30, Episode 23
    Original Airdate: May 12, 2019
    Writer: Megan Amram
    Director: Matthew Faughnan
    Showrunner: Al Jean
    Synopsis: After Homer's work cuts children's healthcare benefits, Marge turns to buying healing crystals as a cheaper solution for Bart's ADD. Bart begins to succeed in school, prompting Marge to open her very own crystals empire and sell to the naive mothers at school.

Previous R&R
    SEASON 30 RANKINGS
    Bart's Not Dead - 2.5/5 / Heartbreak Hotel - 1.5/5 / My Way or the Highway to Heaven - 3/5
    THOH XXIX = Intrusion of the Pod-Y Switchers - 1.5/5 / Multiplisaty - 2.5/5 / Geriatric Park - 2/5
    Baby You Can't Drive My Car - 2/5 / From Russia Without Love - 3.5/5 / Werking Mom - 3/5
    Krusty the Clown - 4/5 / Daddicus Finch - 5/5 / 'Tis the 30th Season - 2/5 / Mad About the Toy - 1.5/5
    The Girl on the Bus - 2/5 / I'm Dancing as Fat as I Can - 4.5/5 / The Clown Stays in the Picture - 1.5/5
    101 Mitigations - 3/5 / I Want You (She's So Heavy) - 1/5 / E My Sports - 3.5/5
    Bart vs. Itchy & Scratchy - 4.5/5 / Girl's in the Band - 4/5 / I'm Just a Girl Who Can't Say D'oh - 1/5
    D'oh Canada - 2.5/5 / Woo-hoo Dunnit? - 3.5/5 / Crystal Blue-Haired Persuasion - 1.5/5

Kinda like Jesus Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I really wanted to give this a 4/5, but there were some pretty big flaws that brought it down. I found the story quite interesting; it eventually became another “Marge opens a business” episode, but I thought it was done pretty well, and I was interested in the story throughout. Homer and Marge’s relationship throughout the episode was strong, and it was nice to see. As usual, there were scenes that went on too long, such as the video and side effects the medicine had on Bart, and the crystal montage thingamajigger could’ve been cut down too. There were a couple shock jokes in here that just made me look blankly at the screen. First we had the guy in the video roll into traffic, and then there was the scene at the end with Marge and the crystal lady running out what seemed like a war zone.

But what I really didn’t like about this was Lisa. I’m usually fine with her, but I have to side with the people who generally dislike her in this one. I understand that she wanted to expose Bart for doing something wrong, but it seemed as if Lisa was becoming insecure about how her brother was equaling her school achievements, and she wanted to knock him back down. That’s just a bitchy thing to do. I did like the reveal of how he was cheating, but I wish he had been found out by Flanders or something instead of Lisa being unlikable throughout the episode. It was about average all told. Too bad, because it could’ve been more. 3/5
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Krusty Gets Busted There’s No Disgrace Like Home 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane

Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    I really wanted to give this a 4/5, but there were some pretty big flaws that brought it down. I found the story quite interesting; it eventually became another “Marge opens a business” episode, but I thought it was done pretty well, and I was interested in the story throughout. Homer and Marge’s relationship throughout the episode was strong, and it was nice to see. As usual, there were scenes that went on too long, such as the video and side effects the medicine had on Bart, and the crystal montage thingamajigger could’ve been cut down too. There were a couple shock jokes in here that just made me look blankly at the screen. First we had the guy in the video roll into traffic, and then there was the scene at the end with Marge and the crystal lady running out what seemed like a war zone.

But what I really didn’t like about this was Lisa. I’m usually fine with her, but I have to side with the people who generally dislike her in this one. I understand that she wanted to expose Bart for doing something wrong, but it seemed as if Lisa was becoming insecure about how her brother was equaling her school achievements, and she wanted to knock him back down. That’s just a bitchy thing to do. I did like the reveal of how he was cheating, but I wish he had been found out by Flanders or something instead of Lisa being unlikable throughout the episode. It was about average all told. Too bad, because it could’ve been more. 3/5
    I think Lisa was the best part about the episode. I liked the whole detective story with her trying to find out if Bart was hiding something. My problem with the episode is with the lack of good jokes. Most of the good jokes were in Act 3. I thought the story was really good though.

Pretty disposable episode. Things got off to an underwhelming start with the long list-esque gag with the video, which didn't even really end up mattering. The plot with the crystals might've been nicer if Lisa's cheating accusation didn't come until later; it telegraphed them being phony far too early in the episode for my liking. There weren't any egregiously bad jokes, but not too much in this one was funny, and the plot was too recycled and predictable for my taste. Wish I had more to say about the finale, but this was just an unremarkable end to an unremarkable season.

2.5/5

Blog Entries

Now granted, I haven't seen every episode, but season 30 might be a new low for the show. Just borefest after borefest after borefest, they can't even be interestingly bad anymore. This one was more of the same: two recycled tropes (Marge opens a business/Lisa exposes Bart) combined with flat gags throughout. At least do something zany with the crystals to keep my attention, like make Bart psychic or something. This was just sleep-inducing. But I'm sure 31 will be the season the show finally picks it up.

Blog Entries

They sure do love playing Crystal Blue Persuasion a lot for montages on this show. Back to back episodes of it and three times overall if you count the couch gag from however many seasons back.

Anyway, an okay finale. My sister collects those crystals so it was neat to see a story about them. I laughed at the idea of Luanne sprinkling them on the bed so Kirk doesn't crawl over to her.

That was a decent episode. there were a few good gags throughout, the musical sequence was a little too long, I'm usually not a fan of visual jokes like those plus they shoehorned the fox in there.. this always feels cheap to me.

I was going to give this a 4/5 and then thought a 2/5 might be more accurate.. I've settled on 3/5.. there were some great moments, the bit with cletus at the book club was funny.. I didn't hate lisa playing the detective storyline but I thought it wasn't as fleshed out as it could have been, her motivation was too undefined to really set the narrative... between all the gags they stuffed this episode in, it feels like they were a little too scattered to truly give the two stories the time they deserved.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by friz View Post
    prediction: bart uses the crystals as an elaborate set of mirrors to see the answer sheet on the teacher's desk
    well then
    Quote Originally Posted by simpsonsbart View Post
    About milk, remember that this word has several meanings...

Actually an Esquilax Venomrabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Woo-hoo-dunnit really did feel more like finale material. Still, guess it wasn't too bad. It's been kind of a common theme that whenever anything does go right for Bart, Lisa always has to find some way to either expose it as fraud or undermine it because god forbid something goes right in his life? And it's like Peeping Mom where it all falls apart because she's right. It would have been a lot better if he wasn't cheating but there was something else to it. Like maybe it had a placebo effect on him? Episodes like Separate Vocations have him do better in school simply because he had been given something to aim for or look forward to so maybe he bought into them and put the effort in but Lisa's continued harassment shook his belief and he slipped right back down?

Main one wasn't super notable but it had its moments, like the Bouvier family harassing Marge's rival. I dunno, it was alright but I think the previous was more of a finale.

Done with life BloodySimpsonChibi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This was a pretty boring episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaine View Post
    I'd imagine patting Lisa on the head would sting, damn kids with their spiky heads.

Blog Entries

-Two out of the last three episodes they shoehorn in the political commentary about health care and tax cuts. On the nose, much? At least this didn't become a travel episode where they go to Uzbekistan to get better health care. Homer doing Marge's voice is always funny, though.
    -Wow, Bart's been taking Focusyn since Season 11.
    -Yes, this video is a list gag, but I laughed at "sudden relocation".
    -Bart likes it up the ass.
    -Two death scenes and we're only a few minutes in. This episode's off to a weird start.
    -This is a long and strange montage. I'm not surprised they referenced Space Coyote here.
    -Well this Piper woman is annoying and unnecessary.
    -A Confederacy of Dunces It's kind of funny to see Homer as a housewife.

I'm not sure I agree with the anti-Lisa sentiment here. It's not as if Bart did much of anything to make it seem like he was telling the truth. When he couldn't solve that math problem, he just started to distract Lisa because he knew he was going to be found out. I don't think this was just a matter of Lisa being jealous, but more Lisa being suspicious and then having her suspicions confirmed by Bart's behavior. This wasn't an actual instance of Bart doing well and Lisa trying to bring him down (like say, "Jazzy and the Pussycats"), Bart was just a fraud here so I can't sympathize with him. I guess her initial assumption that Bart's A could only be from cheating was a bit unfair, but skeptic that she is, Lisa wouldn't assume the crystal had any role in it and would assume something else was at play. But at least it led to a nice moment of Bart realizing how much Marge has done for him and how she's always the one who continues to believe in him (as previous episodes have shown). Anyway, overall this episode was okay but nothing special. We've seen Marge start a business and get rich before. "Healing crystals" is not something I ever imagined would be a major plot point, so that's new, but it didn't make for much of a compelling plot and a lot of it was just odd, like the cult and the random cutaways.

Could've been better.

3/5
    "Your tears say more than real evidence ever could."

Blog Entries

An alright episode. The plot wasn't anything special with Marge opening another business and Bart cheating all of his tests. I liked the Lisa sub plot despite having some of Millhouses obsession towards Lisa being used for a few gags. Didn't care for this piper character who for some reason is being affected by Marge's business despite that her shop is in Shelbyville's mall. I didn't like Homer's sub plot either if you can really call it one, where he keeps pretending that he has no job with his latest scene having him pretend that he's Marge's wife or something. I liked that they kept some of the continuity like Bart still using Focusyn and Ned being his teacher which we don't actually see that often. The business aspect of the plot didn't bring much new, all the moms were to easily fooled into believing that healing crystals worked.

There were some funny gags like Bart's side effects, the crystal lady joining a cult, Homer's body absorbing all of Marge's dollar bills and probably the funniest gag is where Cletus gets all worked up during the book club meeting. The montage with Homer/Marge in the healing crystal cavern was done really well with the animation, and is probably the best part of this episode. I only think that the rivalry between Marge & Piper and the parts with Bart feeling guilty and trying to confess to Marge were lacking. It was pretty fun that Marge sended her mother and sisters to Piper as some sort of weapon.

This episode doesn't feel like its a season finale material, especially compared to ''Woo-hoo-dunnit'' which felt a lot more gimmicky. It did alright for what it wanted to do. The jokes were mostly funny, a lot of proper screentime for every family member, the pacing was alright, the story was mostly lacking and rather uninteresting. Overall its not an exciting episode to end the season with, but as it stands by itself I would say its alright.

3/5
    Episodes rated best and worst from each season:
    1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Night Out 2: The Way We Was/Bart's Dog Gets an F 3: Colonel Homer/Dog of Death 4: Marge vs. The Monorail/So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5: Cape Feare/Bart Gets An Elephant 6: Treehouse of Horror V/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7: Mother Simpson/Homerpalooza 8: You Only Move Twice/The Canine Mutiny 9: Lisa's Sax/The Two Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilons 10: Lisa Gets an A/Sunday Cruddy Sunday 11: Behind The Laughter/Beyond Blunderdome 12: Trilogy of Error/The Computer Wore Menace Shoes 13: I Am Furious Yellow/Homer the Moe 14: The Dad Who Knew Too Little/Large Marge 15: The Way We Weren't/Diatribe of a Mad Housewife 16: Thank God Its Doomsday/Mommie Beerest 17: Marge's Son Poisoning/Bonfire of the Manatees 18: Marge Gamer/Revenge is Best Served Three Times 19: Treehouse of Horror XVIII/That 90's Show 20: Gone Maggie Gone/Coming To Homerica 21: O Brother, Where Bart thou?/The Devil Wears Nada 22: Homer Scissorhands/The Fool Monty 23: Holidays of Future Passed/Moe Goes From Rags To Riches 24: Adventures In Baby-Getting/Whiskey Business 25: Brick Like Me/White Christmas Blues 26: Bart's New Friend/The Musk Who Fell to Earth 27: Halloween of Horror/Every Man's Dream 28: There Will Be Buds/Moho House 29: Gone Boy/Throw Grampa from the Dane

I thought it was pretty decent for a season finale, if a bit forgettable though. The jokes were passable at best, and I do like the idea of Marge being a sales woman, I thought it was nice. But Lisa's attitude did bring it down for me, especially with how she wanted to prove that Bart is a cheater for no good reason. But you know I did like that Bart did apologize to Marge for lying and it felt like a decent end, I kind of wish they made it more of a mother's day episode, but eh the ending won me over.

What wreck this episode: Lisa

Another stupid Bart doing something and miss righteous having to prove he's doing something wrong. Though this coming from a girl who once thought alternative medicine, and dream catchers were hip. Plus Bart cheating, what a surprise. How Bart cheated, pretty f'in genius don't you think. Which makes you think, Bart is much smarter than Lisa thinks. She even calls him a dummy. Putting the answers into the pictures. Lisa is a tool. She will always be a tool. I have an idea maybe let Bart come to the idea what he has done is wrong, oh wait that has been done before.

Next season I want an episode of Lisa does wrong, Bart catches her and nrings her fat head down to earth. This narrative from the writers is getting stale. Even when Bart tries to bring her down to earth, Lisa the Veterinarian, her ego won't let her see she's wrong.

Plus enough with the long winded gags. I have an idea put more into your plot and dialogue.

2 of 5
    I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries.

I'm just baffled by Foot Clocker. Watches on your legs, how is that funny? I think the only thing I laughed at was Luann wanting to use crystals to avoid being near Kirk. (they should've stayed divorced)
    Pokemon Moon Friend Code 5473-2104-2310
    Looking for shiny, legendary, and mythical. Got shiny Sandshrew (Alola)
    Have various starters, zorua, can breed many pokemon.
    Current egg move hatching: Tyrunt with fire fang

Blog Entries

Here's Phil Payton's review:

don't quite cover all CousinMerl's Avatar

The episode was very average and bordered on really weak. The plot idea was good, that with Marge going into the healing item business after the power plant cuts the kids' health care which forces her to get healing crystals for Bart as a cheaper and supposedly better option for his usual ADD medicine from an new age healing store (speaking of which, I though his ADD with the Focusyn was only a one-episode thing in 'Brother's Little Helper' but now it's always been there in the background? a neat piece of continuity, I guess), and for a "Marge starts a business" episode it was an interesting and down to earth story, but it didn't have the writing of a very good episode and some of it's choices felt so artificial and clumsy if even unnecessary that it brought it down a lot, leaving it only held up by the interest raised by the premise itself and some other small things that worked like the humor, but nothing more than okay.

To give it some credit, it did start off pretty solidly and got into the story rather quickly; the health care gets cut by Burns, Homer informs the family and Marge gets a cheaper pills for Bart but after Lisa shows her one of those health help online videos where the doctor lists the side effects (kind of a fun jab at the those videos) and it's followed by Marge getting crystals for Bart who soon improves his school grades which starts her business idea. It was a good start and progressed well but things started to sour with Lisa's being overly obsessed on finding out that it's not because of the crystals Bart's doing so well in school. She had a point (there was no way he became that good) but she was overly aggressive; she came off as scared that he actually rivaled her which she couldn't have and needed to prove he's a fraud. It left a sour taste when she should have been portrayed as more intelligent and level-headed and not this raving jerk who yelled at Bart because of assumptions (whether it was true or not, though his smug defense to her shouting showed that he was hiding something). It would have been neat if Bart had either had someone else found it out rather than the obvious Lisa or had another explanation of why he was doing so well with his schoolwork.

There were also some other problem like some joke going on for far too long (the medical help scare video with the listing of the side effect with Bart showing off each one, Marge bribing Chief Wiggum by giving him free samples to get out of not having a license & the fantasy with them in the crystal world) and a really odd and jarring shift towards the end with this nutty woman Piper driving to Marge's health shop all the way from Shelbyville to threateningly tell her to cut it out and close down as to not compete, which Marge gets triggered by and opens a rival kiosk; Why? It's such a pointless and forced conflict (Why did she even bother with this lunatic? She should've told her to take a hike) and it even came so late. It was a mistake having it since it never really went anywhere other than the obvious Bart confessing cheating (the way he did cheat was pretty clever) and telling Piper she's shutting down and latter celebrates like a crazy person and gives Marge a pointless burn (Piper was as pathetic as she was unlikeable). The rivarly made little sense as they don't even live in the same town and the same resolution with Marge finding out the crystals do nothing, not only with Bart but the other customers too, would've come either way so it added nothing except an eyerolling late conflict.

Still, aside from those drawn-out gags that wasted some time, that sudden and unneeded conflict towards the end with it's pointlessness and how excessively spiteful Piper was, Lisa being portrayed pretty poorly with her extreme attitude towards Bart and the mystery of how he was so good at school, some shock gags that were pretty lame and not having anything that stood out it didn't have a lot of other things against it and did have some aspects to it that worked quite well, such as the premise of Marge and her new age healing business ( and the stuff with previous owner woman who jumped ship onto a cult), and the subplot with Homer staying at home while Marge is doing the work. It had some nice jokes and gags (not much but it did have some good laughs like Bart's sudden relocation), the animation was nice and pretty expressive overall and the characterizations (aside from the overdone Lisa) were fine, like the rest of the family and more. As for the guest stars, Werner Herzog appears as the doctor in the online video and he did well (at first I was thinking this was his character from 'The Scorpion's Tale' but probably not) as did Jenny Slate as the pretty crazy Piper (despite the character being annoying) and Illeana Douglas as the original new age medicine store owner.

To sum all of this up, I did enjoy the episode to a point but even with the good and entertaining premise of Marge going into the healing item business and some good moments and jokes it didn't fully had me invested as the things that detracted from it, like the overlong fantasy montage of Homer & Marge and Lisa going too far with her obsession of proving that Bart is a no-good cheater, took away from what could've been an nice and natural story and that forced conflict with Piper just had me zone out a little and care less (despite a nice joke of Marge using her sisters and mother against her rival). It had a good idea, plot premise and some other good stuff in there but suffered from poor execution that hurt the episode. Still, it wasn't that bad and as I enjoyed maybe half of it fine so it's near middle of the road. Not a great one to end the season with but mostly fine to a point.

2.5/5
    Last edited by CousinMerl; 05-26-2019 at 01:57 AM.

her cocoa is so chuggable PreciousBodilyFluids's Avatar

Bold of the Simpsons to end a round 30 seasons with Marge being blown to pieces by a cult

0/5 Megan Amram thanks for trolling

Pretty much by the numbers, I'd have to agree that Lisa and Bart's plot could've been fleshed out a little more, with a bit more cat and mouse before Lisa finally figures it out and catches Bart out. The scheme itself was clever, which goes back to a trait Bart had in his classic characterisation: he's a poor student, but clever and resourceful, to the point where he could do better at school if he cared to put in the same amount of effort as he does his pranks and schemes. That being said, they have to gone Lisa vs Bart a lot in recent years, and the dynamic isn't handled as well as it used to be in that regard, so that doesn't help matters.

The main plot was fine. They're not exactly the first show to tackle the subject matter, but at the same time, it's an evergreen topic. The resolution was abrupt, and Marge's customers having complaints felt a bit tacked on and conveniently timed to bring about the ending. Also, there seemed to be a lot of Springfield residents wandering around in Shelbyville. That was a little weird.

Homer's book club was one of the better jokes, while the lengthy montage was unnecessary filler. The side effects video also ran too long, though the nihilistic turn and the doctor rolling into traffic did actually get a laugh out of me for how absurd it was. Some decent ideas and moments, but again, mostly by the numbers. 3/5
    A little less Generic than before.

We arrived at the end of the thirtieth season with a new contribution from Megan Amram. And I take the opportunity to reaffirm that she would be an excellent successor to Al Jean. I feel that she can take the show to new horizons, I see that she has an incredible capacity to make the spectator laugh, that she can tell new stories and that she knows quite well what this is about. I know it's a utopia, but I really want it to happen.

We have several episodes in which Marge starts a new venture, and this is not very different from the others. But, although the premise is not very original, the development was very interesting. Even though Al Jean had already said in an interview that, in the end, the crystals would not really work. I liked how they implemented the concept of healing crystals. I thought the way Marge got her merchandise was very lazy, but New Age Clerk's entry into the sect was sublime, even if it only includes one scene and the epilogue. I loved the montage in which Homer and Marge have a fantasy about crystals while they make love. The animation is fantastic, the visual jokes are good and I liked to see the Mystic Coyote again. Although they were brief appearances, I enjoyed seeing the female repertoire participate in some scenes. Luann Van Houten, Mrs. Muntz, Lindsey Neagle and Mrs. Hoover have their brief moments, and many others make cameos as background characters. I think the turn of the Shelbyville competition was not very good, and Piper's character is too disgusting; It is very difficult to generate empathy with her. I do not understand what was the grace of the scene in which it is competitive with Marge. But, even with this against, there was room for a funny scene in which Patty, Selma and Jacqueline try to boycott their business. Carolyn Omine and Megan Amram have shown how to use female characters, and I think there is a lot of potential in them to exploit.

There is no definite subplot in this case, although some characters get involved in Marge's plot in different ways. I was fascinated by Homer here. It was hilarious as in its best times. Her conversion into 'housewife' was spontaneous. His particular dress, the debate of books and the practice of aerobic exercises compose the best moments of this episode. Bart's moments could be treated with a better pulse. I mean, it would have been better if Bart actually got good grades legally. But they chose the simplest path, the one that does not require a clever explanation. The one that makes Bart fail his mother and lie to everyone, and the one that gives Lisa the place that fits him the worst: the one of marauder, gossip, symbol of the morally correct. Fortunately, there is a good use of the rest of the secondary characters. I liked Mr. Burns' lines at the beginning. The Cletus scene was very funny for me. Also, I liked the return of Nick Riviera (why do not they use that character more often?) And was very willing to try a bite of what it means that Ned Flanders is Bart's teacher. That serves as a lesson for the future of this series. The internal law that everything returns to its status quo must be obsolete in a show that culminated its thirtieth season. Remove the surprise factor, as happened here. Or someone thought that Marge would continue working in Murmur? Or someone thought that from now on Bart would get good grades in classes? My criticism is not directed to this particular episode, but to the series in general. I just found this moment propitious to say it.

In general, we are talking about a season finale that represents your season. It was pretty good, but it could have been much better. The lack of originality and the bland plot put this far from the perfect note, but some funny scenes, the good use of secondary characters and the masterful use of Homer, also distance this from mediocrity.

4/5

That was... weird in spots, certainly, but alright - strange patches but otherwise a little bland, low on big laughs. Not much more to say about it. C+
    Season 30 Ratings
    Bart's Not Dead C- Heartbreak Hotel ​D My Way or the Highway to Heaven ​D- Treehouse of Horror XXIX ​C- Baby You Can't Drive My Car ​B+ From Russia Without Love ​B- Werking Mom ​C Krusty the Clown ​B Daddicus Finch B+ 'Tis the 30th Season ​D+ Mad About the Toy ​C+ The Girl on the Bus ​C I'm Dancing as Fat as I Can ​C- The Clown Stays in the Picture ​C- 101 Mitigations C+ I Want You (She's So Heavy) ​C E My Sports ​B- Bart vs. Itchy & Scratchy ​C- Girl's in the Band ​B- I'm Just a Girl Who Can't Say D'oh ​B- D'oh Canada ​C- Woo-hoo Dunnit? ​B Crystal Blue-Haired Persuasion ​C+

Thread Information