Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do people in real life often consider you to be attractive/very attractive?

Or maybe they did when you were younger, but not so much anymore?

I love boobies! Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

When I was a little kid, adults thought I was soooo cute. My autistic quirks that made me seem super smart further endeared me to people.

Now I’m pretty damned ugly, and while I can give the impression of being smart for people who only somewhat know me, those who spend enough time with me realize that I’m not all that intelligent in areas that I’m not really interested in.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Krusty Gets Busted There’s No Disgrace Like Home 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane

3. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kes

Blog Entries

no

Certain people have, but not many. I was a very cute kid, but not as much as I got older. I've always had a big nose and relatively small head, and the combination hasn't been a winner. Working out in college and no longer being scrawny helped, though.
    Get woke, go broke

Blog Entries

I'm ugly and I'm proud
    Fuck Donald Trump. #NotMyPresident

Blog Entries

People consider me an extremely average looking guy. not bad, i recommend it

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebender.com View Post
    I love women.

8. Thumbs Up To This Post by: cam

Al Jeany apologist scully apologist's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'd say I'm pretty average as well. Way too skinny, nose is a bit too big and I have a pretty goofy smile.

Always done okay with the FEMALES though. Must be my colossal dick.
    punk buck bonafide

People say nice things about different features of mine but I never believe them. The only person I would actually believe it from is my husband.
    facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

Blog Entries

lol no

as a kid, actually I was but nowadays it's just constant trudge of tolerance at the very best
    twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotDetector View Post
    Two and a Half Men is no more an "adult show" than "Rocket Power."

I'm pretty short and scrawny and I look much younger than 16, so I would hardly consider myself a sex goddess... But I'm usually not displeased with how I look in the mirror.

Wrote the book on flimflammin Grifty McGrift's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've been told I'm very good looking from various people, some even go as far as to call me "hot". So I'd like to think they do.

Blog Entries

15. Thumbs Up To This Post by: cam

Blog Entries

That's irrelevant to my appearance.

Blog Entries

No, but I get compliments on my style and that's what I care about.
    🔮Marianne Williamson 2020🔮

18. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kes

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsy View Post
    Certain people have, but not many. I was a very cute kid, but not as much as I got older. I've always had a big nose and relatively small head, and the combination hasn't been a winner. Working out in college and no longer being scrawny helped, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    lol no

as a kid, actually I was but nowadays it's just constant trudge of tolerance at the very best
    When both of you say "kid," do you basically mean "little kid?"

Quote Originally Posted by Grifty McGrift View Post
    I've been told I'm very good looking from various people, some even go as far as to call me "hot". So I'd like to think they do.
    Do you think people mainly find you attractive because your face is attractive? Or is it maybe your face plus some other thing/things (like a muscular body or whatever)?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Man View Post
    I'm 30, so no. I mean from ages 8 to 15.

Blog Entries

I'd assume a mix between face and body. I got a pretty clean face and I'm fairly muscular. Hair too. But most times when I've gotten compliments I've been covering my entire body with clothes. I didn't even realize it, being the oblivious guy I am, until my girlfriend told me, that supposedly several girls have checked me out, which I can't confirm myself, but I know a lot of her friends have said I'm pretty hot. And that's what they've told her in private, and she later told me.
    Last edited by Grifty McGrift; 11-21-2018 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grifty McGrift View Post
    That's irrelevant to my appearance.
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Man View Post
    I'm thinking little kid through early teen. Like all my school photos from kindergarten through middle school were adorable

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

All cleaned up in my salad days I was extremely fap worthy but the perils of beauty became too hard for my soul to bare so I grew out my hair and grew a thick beard and the ladies aren’t fans of the new me and implore me to go back to my clean cut clean shaven ways but it’s not always about them sometimes you need to put yourself first and not succumb to peer pressure if I want to be a sexy lumberjack then dammit I’m gonna be a sexy lumberjack and it might not be an outer sexy instead it’s an inner sexy and I’m okay with that.

25. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sam

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

It’s a very real thing that growing out your hair and beard will take atleast 47 sexy points away from you it’s in books.It’s aged me 10 to 15 years I look like I should be in the Yukon and that I reek of pine my boyish charms have been rendered nullified.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

What is a beard but an ugly man’s disguise a clever ruse to use facial fuzz to hide ones homely it’s nothing more than follicle based face fraudulence.

Blog Entries

IDK, I'd definitely look better with a beard, but as Lou said, you kinda gotta be ugly for it to be an improvement.

As a woman, I've never been considered "hot", but had my fair share of people who found the whole picture attractive (face, body, personality, interests, sense of humour, dress sense, etc). I got a lot of interest from older men when I was around 18. I'm sure they do that to everyone, but I happened to be genuinely interested in the music they grew up with and happy to dress like a Motley Crue groupie, so that definitely "helped".
    "Because you watched House, we think you'll enjoy... Fuller House."

Party time... excellent...

Junior Camper Treehouse of Spoopy's Avatar

Lolno. Literally nobody ever.
    nohomers.net make Treehouse of Spoopy go crazy

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Metaphorically speaking it’s incarcerating ones face in a prison of fur why would you willingly hinder the handsome?

On one hand I get it beauty can be a burden but on the other hand the good things in life never come easy and I could fall face first into a wood chipper tomorrow and said beauty would be gone forever so I think I just convinced myself to shave this has been a cathartic experience filled with twists and turns and I’m now a better person for having gone through it.

Quote Originally Posted by kes View Post
    IDK, I'd definitely look better with a beard, but as Lou said, you kinda gotta be ugly for it to be an improvement.

As a woman, I've never been considered "hot", but had my fair share of people who found the whole picture attractive (face, body, personality, interests, sense of humour, dress sense, etc). I got a lot of interest from older men when I was around 18. I'm sure they do that to everyone, but I happened to be genuinely interested in the music they grew up with and happy to dress like a Motley Crue groupie, so that definitely "helped".
    What did you wear when you would dress like a Motley Crue groupie? And did you wear it because these older men wanted you to, or was that what you liked to wear in the first place?

I guess if I were to take it literally/semi-literally, what I'd imagine would be the type of look that Vixen has in this photo from a few years ago (maybe with some leather or denim jackets added in):

Blog Entries

^ Pretty much that sort of thing.

Definitely didn't do it for the benefit of older men. Might have done it for the benefit of my then-boyfriend (we were both teenagers), and because I genuinely liked it. The whole look kind of became second-generation mainstream a few years after, and it lost its appeal for me because fuck being 'cool'.

bump

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Today finally all my ass exercises paid off as I ventured to the park for a walk on this brisk morning and a random lady complimented my butt but it made me feel dirty like she just saw me a piece of meat....a sexy piece of meat but a piece of meat nonetheless.

35. Thumbs Up To This Post by: cam, kes, Sam

Blog Entries

Yeah, those kind of compliments can be troubling. I want everyone here to know that the good and bad things it makes you feel are totally valid.

Thread Information