Thread: Weird Thoughts

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Weird Thoughts

As the title suggests lately Ive been having weird or more appropriately odd thoughts which is not the norm for I so I thought this thread would be a safe space where we can talk about weird,odd,bizarre or off the beaten path thoughts we might have.Remember discussion is the 1st step towards healing.

Ill get us started:
    Recently Ive been very interested in racing turtles professionally....it felt good to get that off my chest.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

The man who’s almost my uncle Humberto went to prison for life for ripping the tags off 604 mattresses he only had 2 mattresses at his home so he’d break into other people’s home and rip the tags off their mattresses and then just watch them sleep I think I could do that too.

3. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kes

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

I think I want to be a dolphin I don’t know the logistics of it but I believe it can be done with a little elbow grease & some moxie.
    Discuss.

5. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kes

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

I HATE the smell of cinnamon and am ridiculed for it on a daily basis but I will not change that opinion for I am right and in about 10 years when I’m dead and gone people will finally realize their error and be overcome with grief causing them to blow up my social media with regretful apologizes but it will be too late as I’ll already be gone so what I’m trying to say if your wrong about something apologize while the person is still alive its better for all involved and it helps you grow as a person.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

I’m surprised I’m the only one here who has thoughts.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

The more I think about it I believe with every fiber of my being that the motion picture You Got Served is loosely based on my life I need to call my lawyer.

This isn’t the 1st time this has happened I sued Migos for blatantly putting a mirror to my soul and then autotuning the crap out of it and the less said about the tv show Ice Road Truckers the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Bega Jr. View Post
    I think I want to be a dolphin I don’t know the logistics of it but I believe it can be done with a little elbow grease & some moxie.
    Discuss.
    Don't forget the tail.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    Don't forget the tail.
    I wasn’t talking about an la carte Dolphin Process I was talkin’ bout the whole shebang so ofcourse I’d have a tail I figured that was self explanatory that would be will be wanting to be a cow but not being able to moo or a tiger but not being able to make a mostly sugar based cereal there’d be no point bothering if that was the case.

11. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kes

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

I’ve been thinking alot a real lot about buying a boat and naming her Colleen because that seems like a name I’d name a boat.I can picture it now me sailing the seas,rivers,oceans,streams,ponds and the occasional puddle on a search for pirates to punch in the face all the while eating oatmeal out of a can while blasting funky fresh hip hop beats...I imagine heaven is alot like that.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

I really want to write a message in a bottle with my phone number & address and chuck it into the ocean and then wait by the phone & mailbox for correspondence if tv & film have taught me anything its that is a sure fire way to find a potential lover.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

screw that last thought I’m gonna buy a dirt bike cause dirt bikes are rad.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Brobdingnagian is a great word and I’m officially adding it to my lexicon.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

I just realized that I’m not a fan of kneecaps or the concept of knees in general.These are the things I think about when I meditate.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

I didn’t realize dirt bikes were so expensive I figured $15 tops.

Thread Information