Hi everyone!. I think that The Simpsons would end due to the 6 members of the main voice cast are already old:

Dan Castellaneta (Homer) and Nancy Cartwright (Bart) are 61-year old.
Julie Kavner (Marge) is 68-year old.
Yeardley Smith (Lisa) is 54-year old.
Hank Azaria (Apu, Moe, Chief Wiggum, Carl, Comic Book Guy and many another characters) is 55-year old.
Harry Shearer (Ned Flanders, Lenny, Mr. Burns, Waylon Smithers and many another characters) is 75-year old.

Smith is the youngest member of the cast while Shearer is the oldest. Yeardley Smith thinks that The Simpsons would end in 2021 (after season 32) due to Disney's acquisition of 20th Century Fox and she thinks that Disney would be turn The Simpsons into a kid show and that's why the series could end. But if one of The Simpsons' main voice cast members die, is fired or resigns? It would also lead to the end of the series since they would be forced to remove one or several main characters from the show.

I don't want that The Simpsons end in 2021, that would leave orphans to many another cartoons like Family Guy, Rick and Morty or South Park. For me, I hope that The Simpsons ends when the show reached 1000 episodes. Greetings!. =D