Thread: Is it okay to shower when you already smell fantastic?

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Is it okay to shower when you already smell fantastic?

Well is it?

2. Thumbs Up To This Post by: cam

Wrote the book on flimflammin Grifty McGrift's Avatar
    Blog Entries

no

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

I feared that was the case but I’m such a fan of good hygiene that I felt pressured by The Man to shower when it wasn’t warranted hopefully they will look the other way on this offense because I can’t go back to prison.

Blog Entries

chris showers like once a week

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

This Chris person sounds awful.

7. Thumbs Up To This Post by: cam, Sam, Two-Bit

Blog Entries

you are not wrong lol
    Fuck Donald Trump. #NotMyPresident

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

I showered twice today it was refreshing and I can confirm that I smell fantastic.

10. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kes

I love boobies! Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Showering sucks. My shower is always scalding for the first few minutes, no matter how cold I set it. It’s very annoying.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Krusty Gets Busted There’s No Disgrace Like Home 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

It breaks my heart to hear you besmirch showerings good name it sounds to me like you need a good plumber.

13. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sam

Blog Entries

Yes. If you enjoy showering, or simply feel better for doing it, it's fine to shower when you don't "need" to. There's no ethical consumption, and unlike most other things, I can at least afford warm water.
    "Because you watched House, we think you'll enjoy... Fuller House."

Party time... excellent...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    Showering sucks. My shower is always scalding for the first few minutes, no matter how cold I set it. It’s very annoying.
    turn on the shower and let it run for a minute or so before clambering in. check the water with your hand to get it to the right temperature.

usually I turn on shower and let it warm up while I'm getting undressed, then check the water, then climb in when I'm satisfied with the temp

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kes View Post
    Yes. If you enjoy showering, or simply feel better for doing it, it's fine to shower when you don't "need" to. There's no ethical consumption, and unlike most other things, I can at least afford warm water.
    I think part of the appeal atleast for me is the reckless disregard for my water bill it can be an intoxicating sense of power where I’m in complete control its very liberating and I also end up smelling nicer than usual which is a plus in my book.

17. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kes

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hanna hilton View Post
    turn on the shower and let it run for a minute or so before clambering in. check the water with your hand to get it to the right temperature.

usually I turn on shower and let it warm up while I'm getting undressed, then check the water, then climb in when I'm satisfied with the temp
    This right here is sage advice you should write an e-book on this topic the world would smell better as a result.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

I showered twice today for those wondering I reek of eucalyptus & bacon.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

The bacon smell is gone yet the lyptus still lingers.

Blog Entries

I've been taking way too many baths, recently. But I turned the heating off even though it's still a little too cold, so I think it evens out. Like, I'm paying to heat the water, but I don't have to pay FOR the water, and it'll be hard for them to figure out who's using it bc we're four flats in a Georgian house with a shared laundry room. Feels like a big Fuck You to whoever is paying for the water. (My landlord's an ass and my boiler barely works despite several repairs, and this time last year I had NO hot water for three months...)

I've wasted so much time in there just watching Netflix, but it's been very good for my physical health. I have a lot of fatigue problems and usually have dry skin because I don't manage to both wash and moisturise it in a morning showering schedule.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

The bathing struggle is real and is very unreported in the media those shampoo,soap and body wash ads rarely mention water & heating bills or how overshowering to can reek havoc on ones skin and I will say it till the cows come home once you lose the moisture you lose everything and I will fight anyone who says differently.

23. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sam

Thread Information