Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 54 of 54
  1. #31
    Junior Camper
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    190


    Quote Originally Posted by Welcome to Moe's View Post
    I disagree, simply because like with a lot of the older shows, my nephews (all three of them) aren't really interested in all the new shows that are on now and they're always asking me to put the DVD's on of the older shows or if they can borrow them (when they're not on their Playstation's that is lol) simply because they prefer the older shows and they appeal to them more, they're just not interested in Sanjay and Craig and all that stuff (they do however love The Loud House which isn't surprising considering this is a fantastic show with that old school feel it brings). I don't really get the sense that your sample size is big enough to give an objective result. Also, Sanjay and Craig was cancelled in 2016. True, there is a movement to resurrect Hey Arnold! for a 6th season, and that does show that the older shows are objectively good shows as they strike a chord with generational audiences. What I am saying is that the older shows have the added voices of the older generation. Meaning that it is going to sound like the older shows are objectively the only good ones because they have more people speaking on their behalf.

    They're always wanting to watch Doug, Rocko's Modern Life, Beavis and Butthead, Asterix, Peanuts, Simpsons, Flintstones, Spongebob and won't entertain the new shows (even though they've had the channels on all the time but they just don't get into it) so I dunno, once they get into and see these shows they tend to prefer these over the new wave of animated shows, my friends little lad also is exactly the same in his house, it's very debatable is that. I think it would be interesting to ask them their exact thoughts on the situation. I have seen some of the new shows and think that they have their moments and are good in their own ways, but it is very difficult to deal with shows such as the ones you listed. All I am saying is that the newer shows should not be continually compared to the old shows because they will lose at least 9 times out of 10. It is not really giving them a fair chance.

    I agree with that last part though, so many things have been done and I do feel this is an issue, this is why they can expand to other characters more as they have the opportunity there to do so
    My solution, as always, is the end of cancelling television shows.

  2. #32
    Junior Camper BartArt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In the treehouse, out back.
    Posts
    74


    Quote Originally Posted by Welcome to Moe's View Post
    Ah I get ya, I dunno, like I say above with my nephews and my friends little lad, they all want to watch the old cartoons and have barely any interest in the new one's and they weren't even born when they were out, when I was little I wasn't interested in older animations more than I was the current one's of the 90's, it was all those shows that were about then I loved.
    Now you're talking!
    The 90's were simply the best decade to grow up in - I'm jealous of you - kids of that time were really happy - there were great TV, great cartoons, outdoor activities and a lot of family time. Technology, economy, arts - everything was booming. Everything before the 90's was old, but the 90's were really modern - and that's actually why The Simpsons still alive. People of today's generation live almost at the same modern society as the people from 90's, but not exactly - because things were looking up at that time and people were looking forward to the future. Then came the 2000s where our sense of wonder started to diminish. This was the era that was mostly spent online; but then came the 2010s decade, and our sense of wonder died. No one is dreamy, curious, or romancing about anything anymore. Things are not looking up anymore. Everything Sucks! What's wrong with The Simpsons? I have already answered that.


  3. #33
    Birthplace of the Flaming Moe Welcome to Moe's's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,997


    Quote Originally Posted by TheDuffBlimp View Post
    I think it would be interesting to ask them their exact thoughts on the situation. I have seen some of the new shows and think that they have their moments and are good in their own ways, but it is very difficult to deal with shows such as the ones you listed. All I am saying is that the newer shows should not be continually compared to the old shows because they will lose at least 9 times out of 10. It is not really giving them a fair chance.
    This part here, they're 6, 11 and 13 (my friends little lad is around 10) so I can't really ask them a big in depth conversation like this however I have said many times "Do you want Cartoon Network on" or Nicktoons (or whatever) and they often say no and ask for a DVD of one of the older shows so I do feel from that perspective it's more than fair to compare the shows because it's coming from a fresh perspective that weren't even born when the older shows were around (so no nostalgia related influence there).

    There's one or two good new shows but on a whole, they're not really great. I'll give Adventure Time and Regular Show a nod and also The Loud House which are all great (Loud House feels like something from Cartoon Network in the 90's which I say as a good thing!) but the rest are crap and just stupid, I had no idea about Sanjay & Craig being cancelled but that doesn't surprise me as that was the worst show I've seen (and some of the humour was just stupid and annoying, it's barely even humour), honestly my nephews and my friends little lad won't even entertain these shows which I think says a lot about them.

    I mean, even shows such as Tazmania would probably be well received over these too, it's hard to explain but give and take one or two current animated shows, they're not very good and nothing compared to what they were during the 90's period. Which again, isn't just coming from my perspective (although my perspective definitely favours this) but when the kids who weren't even born then prefer to watch the old school shows over the new one's says a lot I reckon.

    That's the vibe round here anyway for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by BartArt View Post
    Now you're talking!
    The 90's were simply the best decade to grow up in - I'm jealous of you - kids of that time were really happy - there were great TV, great cartoons, outdoor activities and a lot of family time. Technology, economy, arts - everything was booming. Everything before the 90's was old, but the 90's were really modern - and that's actually why The Simpsons still alive. People of today's generation live almost at the same modern society as the people from 90's, but not exactly - because things were looking up at that time and people were looking forward to the future. Then came the 2000s where our sense of wonder started to diminish. This was the era that was mostly spent online; but then came the 2010s decade, and our sense of wonder died. No one is dreamy, curious, or romancing about anything anymore. Things are not looking up anymore. Everything Sucks! What's wrong with The Simpsons? I have already answered that.
    Exactly!!!! You have absolutely nailed it with that post, I really couldn't have put it any better!!! Kudos to you!!!


    '"Uh, Hugh Jass! D'oh, somebody check the men's room for a Hugh Jass"

  4. #34
    Junior Camper
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    190


    Quote Originally Posted by Welcome to Moe's View Post
    This part here, they're 6, 11 and 13 (my friends little lad is around 10) so I can't really ask them a big in depth conversation like this however I have said many times "Do you want Cartoon Network on" or Nicktoons (or whatever) and they often say no and ask for a DVD of one of the older shows so I do feel from that perspective it's more than fair to compare the shows because it's coming from a fresh perspective that weren't even born when the older shows were around (so no nostalgia related influence there). No. It is not a big in depth conversation. It's also not more than fair to take three opinions and then claim like you know everything about everything.

    There's one or two good new shows but on a whole, they're not really great. I'll give Adventure Time and Regular Show a nod and also The Loud House which are all great (Loud House feels like something from Cartoon Network in the 90's which I say as a good thing!) but the rest are crap and just stupid, I had no idea about Sanjay & Craig being cancelled but that doesn't surprise me as that was the worst show I've seen (and some of the humour was just stupid and annoying, it's barely even humour), honestly my nephews and my friends little lad won't even entertain these shows which I think says a lot about them. False. They are just as good or slightly worse. You picked the absolute worst examples possible and said they were good shows. Therefore, the rest of your argument sort of falls apart right there.

    I mean, even shows such as Tazmania would probably be well received over these too, it's hard to explain but give and take one or two current animated shows, they're not very good and nothing compared to what they were during the 90's period. Which again, isn't just coming from my perspective (although my perspective definitely favours this) but when the kids who weren't even born then prefer to watch the old school shows over the new one's says a lot I reckon.

    That's the vibe round here anyway for sure.
    You are taking way too many liberties and making way too many assumptions here for me to really be able to respond to anything you are saying.

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Detroit Cock City
    Posts
    12,155
    Blog Entries
    22


    weird discussion

  6. #36
    The Blue Files OldSchoolerSimpsons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    Posts
    14,334
    Blog Entries
    392


    I dunno, even without comparing to the classic seasons, it's hard to avoid how poorly written they are. The characters feel so one-dimensional, the humor is simplistic in the worst way possible (Such as countless Homer eating gags, Lisa saying some random line related to vegetarianism or activism, Shauna and Jimbo kissing every scene they are in since that's so funny for some reason), and the plots are either too ridiculous to work or taken in directions that don't make any sense. In fact, if the show had started with season 21, I'd have given up after only a few episodes.
    There have been the spare few episodes in the HD era I've enjoyed, but not nearly enough for me to still call the show good or even just okay.

    Outside of the writing, I also feel bad for the voice actors still being stuck on the show 30 years later and completely exhausting their voices. Those who have picked very difficult voices have fared the worst, such as Julie Kavner's Marge. It just doesn't seem fair to me to force them to stay on for that long just because the show still makes money.
    Then there's the money problem. Not only have they had to cut the actors' pay over time, but they had to fire Alf Clausen, who is responsible for so much of the show's great music over the years. After the firing, the lacking soundtrack is more noticable than ever.

    I have no problems with anyone still enjoying the show, but even around the early Jean era it still had some semblance of redeeming qualities left. Now I don't see any excuse for why it still should continue.
    Quote Originally Posted by scully apologist;bt39949
    "KONY 2012"


  7. #37
    the BEST person cam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    stillwhater
    Posts
    7,001
    Blog Entries
    4


    ok pp head


  8. #38
    Birthplace of the Flaming Moe Welcome to Moe's's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,997


    Quote Originally Posted by TheDuffBlimp View Post
    You are taking way too many liberties and making way too many assumptions here for me to really be able to respond to anything you are saying.
    Wtf are you going on about lol

    Also that text is hard to read! And what's with the "False" you are wrong crap, it's my opinion, 99% of the new shows are not very good and as I already explained above how my nephews and friends son don't like them either (they prefer the old stuff), that's my experience so they're not just as good or slightly worse, they're just not good most of the time and if they aren't interested in them (you know, the demographic they are aimed for) and always ask me to turn it off in favour of previous cartoons that says something, that's my experience and you can't tell me that's wrong, that's what it is, they do not like the new shows, at all, end of!!

    The irony of telling someone they claim they know everything and then telliing them their opinion or experience is wrong lol

  9. #39
    Birthplace of the Flaming Moe Welcome to Moe's's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,997


    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolerSimpsons View Post
    I dunno, even without comparing to the classic seasons, it's hard to avoid how poorly written they are. The characters feel so one-dimensional, the humor is simplistic in the worst way possible (Such as countless Homer eating gags, Lisa saying some random line related to vegetarianism or activism, Shauna and Jimbo kissing every scene they are in since that's so funny for some reason), and the plots are either too ridiculous to work or taken in directions that don't make any sense. In fact, if the show had started with season 21, I'd have given up after only a few episodes.
    There have been the spare few episodes in the HD era I've enjoyed, but not nearly enough for me to still call the show good or even just okay.

    Outside of the writing, I also feel bad for the voice actors still being stuck on the show 30 years later and completely exhausting their voices. Those who have picked very difficult voices have fared the worst, such as Julie Kavner's Marge. It just doesn't seem fair to me to force them to stay on for that long just because the show still makes money.
    Then there's the money problem. Not only have they had to cut the actors' pay over time, but they had to fire Alf Clausen, who is responsible for so much of the show's great music over the years. After the firing, the lacking soundtrack is more noticable than ever.

    I have no problems with anyone still enjoying the show, but even around the early Jean era it still had some semblance of redeeming qualities left. Now I don't see any excuse for why it still should continue.
    Yeah, I think this is the thing for a lot of people too though so there's obviously something there with it, you made some great points there in that, really great post


  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Detroit Cock City
    Posts
    12,155
    Blog Entries
    22


    time for a nap grandpa

  11. Thumbs Up To This Post by: cam

  12. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Detroit Cock City
    Posts
    12,155
    Blog Entries
    22


    you know when I was a kid I liked Doug and Ren and Stimpy and whatnot but I thought they paled in comparison to the 40s and 50s Warner Bros cartoons. So yea there is truth to "nostalgia is a hell of a drug".

    even today the old Warner cartoons I'd prefer to watch over just about anything, besides like sports and whatnot.


  13. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Detroit Cock City
    Posts
    12,155
    Blog Entries
    22


    this convo is stupid tho and the only reason im in it is because Jim Beam told me to

  14. #43
    Birthplace of the Flaming Moe Welcome to Moe's's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,997


    Quote Originally Posted by hanna hilton View Post
    you know when I was a kid I liked Doug and Ren and Stimpy and whatnot but I thought they paled in comparison to the 40s and 50s Warner Bros cartoons. So yea there is truth to "nostalgia is a hell of a drug".

    even today the old Warner cartoons I'd prefer to watch over just about anything, besides like sports and whatnot.
    There is truth to the nostalgia thing, for sure but it's not always the case, hence why I say it's a good insight from my nephews who prefer these over the new cartoons.

    We're you born in the 40's and 50's though, if not then it can't really be a nostalgic thing for you just that you preferred them which to be fair, it also is true because look at the longevity those cartoons have too, all the Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck etc.. and Flintstones too which I think came a little later but they're still quality shows, Wacky Races I guess is another one.

    It's not really nostalgia if we weren't born at the time yet preferred them over the cartoons of the 90's (that's exactly the same thing for my nephews and my friends little lad but with the 90's shows), another they really love and ask for all the time is Ed, Edd n Eddy and Johnny Bravo, they don't want to watch all the new shows on Nicktoons, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon etc.. they just won't entertain them lol

    As I say, it's only my experience here so doesn't mean it's the same for others but going from mine, that's how it is here for some reason.

  15. #44
    Administrator Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    34,272
    Blog Entries
    502


    yeah were you born in the 40s or 50s comeau which one

  16. #45
    Junior Camper Captain Wacky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Seasons 9 - present
    Posts
    137


    Isn't it also possible for people to experience nostalgia for periods before their birth though? It's not necessarily straightforward association with personal experiences of having lived through the work's respective period, but I guess it manifests as more of a... romanticized nostalgia (or 'cascading reminiscence bump', depending on the preferred terminology)? It's difficult to pinpoint why exactly, but as a kid my experiences with the '40s and '50s WB shorts was actually similar to hilton's, although I assume probably for different reasons (I often felt a strange nostalgia for the offbeat tone and unrepentedly absurd gags, which gave a more laid-back and personable (which is plausible given that the Termite Terrace crew produced the shorts for themselves and their own crew above engineering it like a product, which is most likely why most attempted continuations of the WB shorts over the past three decades have failed for the most part) atmosphere than much of the material available on TV as a kid, a suspicion which was confirmed watching through them again a few years back), which proves this to some extent (although I won't push it forward as definitive by any means), considering that most users on this forum (well, most of the users left) don't exceed 45 or so age-wise.

    For the record, I also wouldn't say that the overall quality of animation in general has dropped by any significant margin since the '90s, it merely happens to accentuate and utilize different qualities and styles more frequently (most notably rounded 'comic book' (for lack of a better word) art styles and serialization/stronger focus on continuity against the more idiosyncratic atmosphere of most '90s works), some of which will clearly be preferred by some over others. I understand that you're expressing your opinion here, but stating that 'even an okay-to-mediocre show in the '90s would be considered great in the modern age' and utilizing a small number of kids/relations (who are part of the earliest generation with wider access to a virtually unlimited stream of media from past decades, which was far less feasible two decades ago) as 'saying a lot' about the quality of 2010s series is not particularly valid evidence for a perceived drop in quality.

    And yes, this discussion is weird. I honestly don't believe that most fans dislike modern Simpsons episodes merely due to nostalgia for the earlier seasons; some may, but, as I've stated earlier in this thread, the technical differences between the two give the 'naysayers' a valid point. 'Dangers on a Train' may be one of S24's better outings, but comparing it to the strongest classic-era episodes (which are far better-structured, directed and presented, in additionally to being (subjectively!) funnier) indicates that nostalgia is not the main (or most common, from what I've seen, although it's pretty licentious to claim that's the entirety of fan viewpoints of OFF) reason.

  17. #46
    Junior Camper BartArt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In the treehouse, out back.
    Posts
    74


    Let's face the facts. Fair-weather fans who were growing up with The Simpsons didn't actually love the show during all its classical period which reached its peak in 1993 (during David Mirkin era). And shortly after that, people started feeling all those little bloopers, but in time - around since 1997, when Mike Scully had been running the show, fans simply forgot about ''not too good episodes'' within the previous three years simply because at that time they already had even more of ''the bad episodes''. Then came the 2000s, when most of that fans started hating the show, and what now? They became much more tolerant. Enough to believe that all 20 seasons are pretty watchable.
    Last edited by BartArt; 04-06-2019 at 09:49 AM.

  18. #47
    Junior Camper
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    190


    Quote Originally Posted by Welcome to Moe's View Post
    Wtf are you going on about lol

    Also that text is hard to read! And what's with the "False" you are wrong crap, it's my opinion, 99% of the new shows are not very good and as I already explained above how my nephews and friends son don't like them either (they prefer the old stuff), that's my experience so they're not just as good or slightly worse, they're just not good most of the time and if they aren't interested in them (you know, the demographic they are aimed for) and always ask me to turn it off in favour of previous cartoons that says something, that's my experience and you can't tell me that's wrong, that's what it is, they do not like the new shows, at all, end of!!

    The irony of telling someone they claim they know everything and then telliing them their opinion or experience is wrong lol
    I am not sure what you mean. I am responding to the post you made? I apologize I like to use different color text, it is unfortunate that yellow (on a Simpsons site!) does not come out so well. A note for next time, no reason to make such a big deal over it.

    You are wrong, period. As I have already told you and explained to you why such was the case. Kind of pathetic how you took a perfectly fine conversation and tarnished it to satisfy your own ego.

    The irony of you trying to give a funny response, yet you are the only one laughing.
    Last edited by TheDuffBlimp; 04-06-2019 at 02:03 PM.


  19. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Detroit Cock City
    Posts
    12,155
    Blog Entries
    22


    Quote Originally Posted by Welcome to Moe's View Post
    There is truth to the nostalgia thing, for sure but it's not always the case, hence why I say it's a good insight from my nephews who prefer these over the new cartoons.

    We're you born in the 40's and 50's though, if not then it can't really be a nostalgic thing for you just that you preferred them which to be fair, it also is true because look at the longevity those cartoons have too, all the Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck etc.. and Flintstones too which I think came a little later but they're still quality shows, Wacky Races I guess is another one.

    It's not really nostalgia if we weren't born at the time yet preferred them over the cartoons of the 90's (that's exactly the same thing for my nephews and my friends little lad but with the 90's shows), another they really love and ask for all the time is Ed, Edd n Eddy and Johnny Bravo, they don't want to watch all the new shows on Nicktoons, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon etc.. they just won't entertain them lol

    As I say, it's only my experience here so doesn't mean it's the same for others but going from mine, that's how it is here for some reason.
    I mean it's valid to say that you pushed your own nostalgia onto these kids, in a similar manner to how the nostalgia for old WB cartoons was pushed on me as a child. The "were you born during the timeframe these shows/cartoons came out" point is irrelevant, even you have demonstrated this since the oldest kid you are talking about is 13(so born around 2005, a full decade after shows like Doug and Ren and Stimpy ended their original runs). By the time these kids were cognizant most of the shows you've described were long since off the air and reruns were infrequent, if they even occurred at all. It was you who introduced your own nostalgia to them via DVD sets.


  20. #49
    Birthplace of the Flaming Moe Welcome to Moe's's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,997


    Quote Originally Posted by TheDuffBlimp View Post
    I am not sure what you mean. I am responding to the post you made? I apologize I like to use different color text, it is unfortunate that yellow (on a Simpsons site!) does not come out so well. A note for next time, no reason to make such a big deal over it.

    You are wrong, period. As I have already told you and explained to you why such was the case. Kind of pathetic how you took a perfectly fine conversation and tarnished it to satisfy your own ego.

    The irony of you trying to give a funny response, yet you are the only one laughing.
    What exactly am I wrong about, cause I'm confused here! I was surprised with your response to me, before that I thought it was just a general discussion until you attacked me with the whole "False" over my opinion (basically telling me I'm wrong and you're right) and then you're saying it's ego (that's quite insulting). I didn't even know it was an argument until you started telling me how I was wrong about everything I thought it was just a general conversation until you started completely criticising me, how my argument falls apart (argument, it's just my opinion and how I don't rate most of the new shows) and saying how I claim I know everything about anything, that's really insulting because no, I don't, I'm just saying my perspective which clearly I'm not allowed to do so without being insulted & then you say I have an ego.

    All I'm saying is that it's how it is in regards to lack of interest in the current shows, they have no interest in them.

    Quote Originally Posted by hanna hilton View Post
    I mean it's valid to say that you pushed your own nostalgia onto these kids, in a similar manner to how the nostalgia for old WB cartoons was pushed on me as a child. The "were you born during the timeframe these shows/cartoons came out" point is irrelevant, even you have demonstrated this since the oldest kid you are talking about is 13(so born around 2005, a full decade after shows like Doug and Ren and Stimpy ended their original runs). By the time these kids were cognizant most of the shows you've described were long since off the air and reruns were infrequent, if they even occurred at all. It was you who introduced your own nostalgia to them via DVD sets.
    They come in and borrow the DVD's and choose them themselves, I have literally tons of DVD's and people come in and browse them and borrow them all the time, they've chose these off their own back the same way they would if browsing in a store for DVD's and thought "That looks good", that's it.

  21. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Detroit Cock City
    Posts
    12,155
    Blog Entries
    22


    Yea and I’m sure it’s no coincidence that you have Doug and Ren and Stimpy DVD sets and not Uncle Grandpa or whatever the fuck

  22. #51
    Junior Camper
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    190


    Quote Originally Posted by Welcome to Moe's View Post
    What exactly am I wrong about, cause I'm confused here! I was surprised with your response to me, before that I thought it was just a general discussion until you attacked me with the whole "False" over my opinion (basically telling me I'm wrong and you're right) and then you're saying it's ego (that's quite insulting). I didn't even know it was an argument until you started telling me how I was wrong about everything I thought it was just a general conversation until you started completely criticising me, how my argument falls apart (argument, it's just my opinion and how I don't rate most of the new shows) and saying how I claim I know everything about anything, that's really insulting because no, I don't, I'm just saying my perspective which clearly I'm not allowed to do so without being insulted & then you say I have an ego.

    All I'm saying is that it's how it is in regards to lack of interest in the current shows, they have no interest in them.
    Oh, I see. You have misunderstood what an "attack" is. Let me assure you that you are the one who changed this from a general discussion into something else entirely. You should have said you were confused as soon as you became confused. You also admit to handling "criticism" very poorly, that might be something you start a conversation with next time, as well as asking for clarification before completely flying off the handle. The only truly "insulting" comments I made towards you were made after you devolved the conversation. This is what you are wrong about.
    Last edited by TheDuffBlimp; 04-06-2019 at 06:02 PM.

  23. #52
    Birthplace of the Flaming Moe Welcome to Moe's's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,997


    Quote Originally Posted by TheDuffBlimp View Post
    Oh, I see. You have misunderstood what an "attack" is. Let me assure you that you are the one who changed this from a general discussion into something else entirely. You should have said you were confused as soon as you became confused. You also admit to handling "criticism" very poorly, that might be something you start a conversation with next time, as well as asking for clarification before completely flying off the handle. The only truly "insulting" comments I made towards you were made after you devolved the conversation. This is what you are wrong about.
    Ah right ok, so it's all me, no worries. Few more things there now that was me too, no worries, why would you even send insulting comments anyway?

    Anyway, I'm not here for that, I enjoy discussions but again, it's probably my fault.

    I'm on my phone at the moment but I'll close my account down later cause honestly, I'm not here for that and there's no give and take here. I believe in kindness and discussions, as people who know me here know, not all that stuff so no worries, don't worry about it.

  24. Thumbs Up To This Post by: cam

  25. #53
    Junior Camper BartArt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In the treehouse, out back.
    Posts
    74


    @Welcome to Moe's very polite and considerate, but that is no reason for insulting of such a person.

  26. #54
    Junior Camper
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    190


    Quote Originally Posted by Welcome to Moe's View Post
    why would you even send insulting comments anyway? I do not know. You tell me.

    I'm on my phone at the moment but I'll close my account down later cause honestly,
    I am not sure how you came to this conclusion, but you do what you feel you have to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Venomrabbit View Post
    The neverending parade of forgettable or grating guest stars while a gigantic cast goes to waste even when they feel made for some of these roles?
    Anyway, in an attempt to get back on topic before this gets any worse, I am going to disagree with this statement. Without any examples to back it up it falls pretty flat. I do not think The Simpsons is wasting their cast, they just don't have any stories they want to tell with them.
    Last edited by TheDuffBlimp; 04-07-2019 at 12:30 PM.

  27. Thumbs Up To This Post by: cam



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •