Thread: Scariest moments of your life

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

Scariest moments of your life

If I didn’t just have mine, it was definitely in the top five. And it was born completely out of my own stupidity. It was the second time I ever drove home by myself, and the first time in the rain at night. The windshield was all fogged up, and I couldn’t see a thing. “Hmm, maybe the wipers will fix this,” I thought for some reason. They didn’t. So I drove home, completely unable to see anything ahead of me except stoplights and other cars’ tail lights. I miraculously only hit a curb once while turning, but my lord, it was terrifying. I only knew where to turn to get into my neighborhood because of the hill and the speed-limit sign preceding it. Most of the tunrs were just guesswork about where the road was. Even the fucking driveway was a crapshoot. When I got home, I told my mom about this. Her response: “Why didn’t you turn on the defrost?” Me: “Oh...”
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Krusty Gets Busted There’s No Disgrace Like Home 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane

2. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kes, Sam

Blog Entries

you gotta stick ur head out the window like a dog
    Fuck Donald Trump. #NotMyPresident

4. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kes

Blog Entries

this is why i drive a convertible

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebender.com View Post
    I love women.

(EXPLETIVE) Game of Thrones! D DEBBS's Avatar

Just happened to me recently: on February 28, I was driving to San Diego to participate in an internet survey...at Solana Beach, I was trying to change lanes but got sideswiped by an Arrowhead water delivery truck...the driver's side of my Honda was badly scraped and the driver's side window got completely knocked off...not a good thing when you suffer from an anxiety disorder!

USAA won't cover the repairs because they deemed my car 'totalled'...my brother and I went to a Honda dealership this past Saturday...he bought me a Honda Accord EX with LOTS of safety features (now I have to get used to all the technology 'cuz my previous Honda was put key in ignition and turn)!!!

The scariest week of my life was when roaches appeared in my flat... I hate them, I have a real phobia. It took really a lot of time to get rid of those nasty insects. I even had to give my cat to a neighbor because all those chemicals whicha re used for roach extermination are poisonous. I couldn't even sleep well in my bed knowing that those nasty guys are lurking somewhere around. I tried all the extermination tips I could found and luckilly there is no sight of them in my flat now...

Blog Entries

today I got fucking freaked out because my brother and I were driving to my parents house and on the way we got stopped by a red light(at the intersection of Black Cat Rd. and Cherry Lane headed west for all my street view freaks). there are two lanes here and me and bro were in the right lane while two motorcycle dudes were in the left lane. so the light turns green and both me/bro and the motorcycle dudes take the heck off, but ahead there is this huge Ford truck pulling out of a side street onto Cherry ahead of us directly into the left lane where the motorcyclists are(which is illegal as fuck I might add, you're supposed to turn out into the right lane and merge into the left lane), I saw the dude pulling out so I let off the gas right away, but the dudes on the motorcycles either didnt see it right away or figured the truck wasnt pulling out into their lane because they slammed on their brakes, tires smoking. now yeah this didnt immediately endanger my life but im already generally nervous around motorcycles and when that happened it freaked me the fuck out. and yes, since the guy was in the left most lane I made it a point to pull up on him on his right and honk my horn and flip him the bird.

like seriously watch out for motorcycles yo. and jackfucks that like to pull out of side streets in front of oncoming traffic. we weren't even speeding, the limit was 45 and we barely had time to get up to that speed before that side street. idiot in that Ford coulda killed someone.
    Last edited by hanna hilton; 03-31-2019 at 09:08 PM.

10. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kes

Blog Entries

I just really am not comfortable around motorcycles and when around them I do whatever I can to mitigate the potential disaster, but today it really felt like their destiny was out of my control, and in control of a dickbag Ford truck driver

Once I was having a walk and noticed I had my shoelace untied. I stopped to tie it and then I notice a falling tree right before me...

Blog Entries

Scariest moment I haven't repressed would be either falling down the stairs last year and thinking I had broken my back, or the time I was mauled by a dog and could have lost my eyesight if my reflexes had been any worse.
    "Because you watched House, we think you'll enjoy... Fuller House."

Party time... excellent...

Thread Information