View Poll Results: ?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • guilty

9 50.00%
  • innocent

9 50.00%

Thread: Michael Jackson - did he do bad things???

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Al Jeany apologist scully apologist's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Not Safe For Work Michael Jackson - did he do bad things???

so i know there's a few of us who have watched the new doc.

what are peoples thoughts?
    oh my you're so rock n roll

Yes, he is a horrible being who loved little boys. And even if he didn't do the things he did, he would still be a weirdo to me and his music would still be mediocre to me.

Blog Entries

even though a lot of what he faced in life was media/tabloid crap id be surprised if with his admitted strange history around children he never crossed the line at least once

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebender.com View Post
    I love women.

4. Thumbs Up To This Post by: cam

Blog Entries

well he did make a record called "Bad"
    Fuck Donald Trump. #NotMyPresident

her cocoa is so chuggable PreciousBodilyFluids's Avatar

Maybe in 10 years people will admit that his music didn't even slap

@Ballbreaker let's not say "loved"

Blog Entries

he's clearly innocent and people are extraordinarily selective with which info they consume to create their conclusion. folks just love the controversy and if you can get a michael jackaon fiasco even after his death then by all means man the pitchforks

Nice usertitle

Blog Entries

he did nothing!! oh and coincidentally dangerous is the best album ever made

At risk of people grabbing torches, pitchforks, guns, etc. I'm not voting. But I will say this: They shouldn't be banning the episode with MJ.

i haven't (and won't) watch the doc, but the way i look at it, even if he didn't actually sexually assault them (and this is what, at least 4 accusers at this point? what's the number threshold for people to stop assuming they're all liars?), he's still an abusive fuck who deserves no sympathy. a fucking 30 year old can not have a "friendship" with 7 year olds. period. even putting aside his massive wealth, the power dynamic is just too off balance for that to ever be an equal relationship. and we know he was emotionally abusive even according to corey feldman (who bends over backwards to defend him), accusing kids of "turning on" him and making up lies about him. like, this is textbook abuser behavior. and again, this is a 30-something year old vs a child! fuck michael jackson and anyone that thinks his talents mean he should get a pass

Blog Entries

Where exactly is there line wrt contributions towards the arts where we can admit someone is a bad person? Even Victor Salvo was allowed to make Jeepers Creepers 3 and what has he really contributed?
    a soul for disguise

He's definitely guilty of using kids emotionally due to his own stunted social abilities and abuse. The guy had no concept of what a real friendship was supposed to be like judging by the weird shit he'd ask his nieces and nephews. Making kids feel like they were in danger of "losing" him by guilt tripping them is rather standard abuse. Feldman won't corroborate the sexual molestation but definitely corroborates MJ stressing kids out with paranoia and fear of that nature. The sexual stuff...well, can't say of course. Can only listen to the victims words. And I have heard many a word from the Jackson fam too including Robson's ex Brandi calling him a long time opportunist...even then can't really make a judgment. Can only hear what they say. TBH I've been looking at nothing but old MJ stuff about this and the old trials the past few days now so it has been a wild time, even been looking at old vids of MJ calling out Sony.

We already know Jordy was put up by his horrible father Evan ages ago which completely turned the public view on MJ forever even after the tapes came out of Evan wanting to extort MJ. The Arvizo case had sketchy money motives, too. So there have definitely always been people out to Get MJ in some way, but that doesn't mean everyone is a liar out for money. Supposedly no one is being financially reimbursed for the doc, though there are trials going on outside of this. Brett Barnes is all up on Twitter trashing people who believe the doc which is bizarre. I'm fine with people speaking Their truths but not fine with people going "well it didn't happen to me, so that means it couldn't have happened to anyone else."

That said I don't and can't speak to whether he did sexually assault either Robson or Safechuck but they have some sketchy history too with wanting money or something out of MJ. It's not just the boys, though, it's the mothers too and the documentary really only served to make me wonder why in the fuck these parents would serve their kids up on a platter like that even if it's MJ. Robson's family was literally torn apart over this. Sad shit.

TL;DR I dunno if he did those things and the doc was weird but I'mma still listen to his music sry
    facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

Blog Entries

16. Thumbs Up To This Post by: cam, kupomog

Quote Originally Posted by kupomog View Post
    I'm fine with people speaking Their truths but not fine with people going "well it didn't happen to me, so that means it couldn't have happened to anyone else."
    this is a big one for me too. especially coming from famous people like feldman (who has backed off a bit from this, which i'm glad about), because there are very obvious reasons why he may not assault rich/famous kids while still assaulting poor kids. mainly for reasons that we see playing out to this day with the accusations that the accusers are just after money. whereas if feldman or maculay culkin accused him, it would be taken far more seriously

and i don't begrudge people listening to his music still (though i doubt i ever will be able to again), but even there there's some unavoidable issues, like blatant antisemitism

I feel lika after this documentary we finally have the "classic" weirdo MJ back. Before his death, MJ was a walking pedo-punhcline. And then he died and suddenly he was an innocent saint. Over the past 10 years an entire generation of young adults have grown up with the "didn't do nuffin and was the best guy in the universe"-Michael. But now the tides have turned and Michael is one again the posterchild for kiddie-fiddlers, and we can once again make jokes about him without people telling us we're being disrespectful to a great person.

Welcome back weirdo MJ, I have to admit I've missed taking the piss out of you.

Blog Entries

weird flex

I really hate to say it but I think I've been poisoned by too many rebuttals, court records, transcripts, and other past trial junk like the Arvizo fam unknowingly caught on tape trashing Martin Bashir's sexual insinuations. It's getting increasingly harder for me to specifically believe Safechuck or Robson once you've seen how many times they've changed their stories or how dates just don't match up to what they're saying like the ring stuff, burning MJ memorabilia that has been auctioned off on record and shouldn't be in his possession, or Safechuck claiming he was harassed to testify in a trial that was both already ongoing and already declared Safechuck as inadmissible in any way to the trial. And pretty much all outside sources saying things like "no I've seen them showering!!!" have already been caught in lies and extortion attempts before. And I hate that this always comes back to money but it always seems to. The major thing I don't agree with these rebuttal people about though is that just because MJ was acquitted doesn't mean he's truly innocent. It's not like the court is perfect, they just didn't have hard evidence and how often do you find hard evidence in a non-assault and battery rape case?

On the flip side, I can likely justify a good deal of these inconsistencies and I've been trying to because I want to believe they aren't lying as much as I want to believe Wacko Jacko wasn't Wacko (which is p hard with that face by the end!!). I'm bothered in particular by Robson's wife claiming in the doc she had no knowledge of child abuse and couldn't help her husband, but then in their child abuse survivor fund they specifically name her as a survivor too, which is now deleted from the site. The scene is also deleted from the UK version of the LN doc which is 54 minutes shorter (unsure which other content was cut, I do not wanna watch to compare bc jesus 4 hrs). Could be explained I am sure. I'm not sure what the explanation would be, though. Maybe they thought it wasn't important and a few people did complain about how lame Part 2 is, so maybe the editing is for brevity. Either way, I've seen people online taking this as trying to hide a lie and that bugs me bc obviously it's already hard enough for real victims to be believed and a spectacle like this may not help.

Also their mothers kinda screw up their timelines too with the information they've given in the past like Safechuck's mom dancing bc pedo MJ is dead in 2009, but Safechuck didn't realize he was abused and didn't tell her as such until he saw Robson on TV in 2013. But he has also claimed otherwise on record. That can be easily explained as Safechuck's mom simply believing Michael diddled the boys in 2003 and 2005 after Safechuck simply calls him "a bad man," but it doesn't seem likely given the narrative they told themselves. Then there's Robson's mom saying they've only actually seen MJ at Neverland 4 times total on record, but visited many times otherwise without him there on site. Makes it hard to be raped hundreds of times when you've only seen the guy a handful of times, but they could just be counting times off site when Robson came into contact with MJ, whenever that is. Plus when you date Jackson's niece for over 8 years or whatever you're probably bound to run into him.

But I hope for all victims out there that they aren't just pulling material from Victor Gutierrez's horrible book to weave another tale of horror. A lot of their stories match up with his book. Regardless of whether they are lying Michael still had some really inappropriate manipulation going on as far as making kids feel loved, dumping them, moving on, telling them if they lie about him they won't be friends anymore etc. I hesitate to call MJ innocent for this alone. And regardless of whether they are lying, all victims voices should at least be heard. They shouldn't be silenced before even getting a chance to say anything.

And as an aside, I agree with Corey Feldman that statute of limitations shit need to be abolished when tons of abuse survivors truly don't admit it to themselves for a long time.

The funny thing about all this is I'm not even that big of an MJ fan lol I just haven't had much else to do at work lately -_-

Sure hope you all enjoyed that absolutely unnecessary vomit in regards to the judging of an extremely dead dude

21. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Beggs

Junior Camper

It is too late to really prove it definitively one way or the other. It was brought up very early on after it happened and there was not enough evidence.
    So, I am inclined to believe he was innocent.

Thread Information