Thread: Would anyone else love a Virtual Springfield remake?

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Junior Camper

Would anyone else love a Virtual Springfield remake?

For my money, it was the greatest Simpsons games ever made. The sheer amount of things you could do and see - from finding Apu's secret garden, to enterting the Stone Cutter's lodge by finding Grandpa's secret key - made it a true joy to play and explore. And, on a more personal note, I'm always touched to see Phil Hartman in the opening, being that it must have been one of the last few Simpsons related things he worked on.
    Would you like to see it remade? Seeing as how VR is now an incomparably bigger thing than it was in 1997 they could actually make Virtual Springfield, y'know, Virtual.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned

That would be boss, but EA owns the rights to Simpsons games. and considering they can still milk tapped out for a little bit they have no need to sell the rights.

Birthplace of the Flaming Moe Welcome to Moe's's Avatar

Yes, I have ALWAYS wanted to play this but never did so I would LOVE them to re-release this!!

EA really have let the franchise down with the lack of games, I'm pretty sure they promised we were going to get a few for the consoles too when they got the rights but they never did.

'"Uh, Hugh Jass! D'oh, somebody check the men's room for a Hugh Jass"

4. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Commodus

Thread Information