Thread: How each character would vote?

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

How each character would vote?

Homer - On record as being for Haig in 1988 and Stockdale for Veep in '92, as well as for Obama in 2008, Romney in 2012. Didn't vote for Trump in 2016, and didn't like either of the major party candidates in 1996 because they were space aliens.

Marge - Standard Democrat. Big Hillary supporter, voted for the Democrat Mary Bailey for state governor.

Bart - Could see him as a Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders voter if he were older, but probably he's an anarchist at heart.

Lisa - Green Party in general, but would have voted for Clinton in 2016 out of feminism/anti-Trump sentiment.

Maggie: Whether she swings left or right, she'll be very anti-statist.

Abraham - Open to voting Democratic for his social security, but at the same time doesn't like them for keeping him for seeing his grandson.

Mr. Burns - Staunch Republican to the point of being the chair of the local party. Was for Trump in 2016.

Smithers - Publically Republican, privately Democratic.

Moe - Probably one of those urban white Democrats who Trump picked up in 2016.

Lenny and Carl - Democrats; Lenny considers himself to be 'politically correct' and Carl is a working-class African-American. They are also implied to be gay lovers at various points IIRC.

Barney - Too drunk to vote, obviously.

Skinner - Military veteran Republican, certainly for McCain in 2008 but otherwise a bit wary about the religious right due to his implied bisexuality.

Krabappel - Apathetic public educator Democrat.

Groundskeeper Willie - SNP, of course.

Flanders and family - Ned is Mike Huckabee-esque Republican, the others might be less keen on the GOP - Rod and Todd are two more examples of gay characters.

Clupid bloropope Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What proof do you have that Skinner is implied to be bisexual and Rod and Todd gay?
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Krusty Gets Busted There’s No Disgrace Like Home 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane

Rod and Todd were gay in the flashforward episode Bart to the future (the one with president Lisa).
    Pokemon Moon Friend Code 5473-2104-2310
    Looking for shiny, legendary, and mythical. Got shiny Sandshrew (Alola)
    Have various starters, zorua, can breed many pokemon.
    Current egg move hatching: Tyrunt with fire fang

And Skinner's implied bisexuality - Bart: "Just make a pass at your Commanding Officer" Skinner: "Done and done! And, I mean DONE!"

Blog Entries

all that research and in depth analysis and you didn't even note that Homer did indeed vote for Kodos

smh
    Fuck Donald Trump. #NotMyPresident

Quote Originally Posted by GlitterCat View Post
    Rod and Todd were gay in the flashforward episode Bart to the future (the one with president Lisa).
    I don't think Bart to the Future is canon though

Clupid bloropope Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DWCV View Post
    And Skinner's implied bisexuality - Bart: "Just make a pass at your Commanding Officer" Skinner: "Done and done! And, I mean DONE!"
    That was a joke? Huh. I guess “make a pass” does mean something romantic.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Stanley View Post
    all that research and in depth analysis and you didn't even note that Homer did indeed vote for Kodos

smh
    I said "didn't LIKE". He was certainly repulsed by the aliens, he's just still Homer enough to vote for one of them.

Blog Entries

still voted for him. the premise of the thread is who each character voted for

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Stanley View Post

smh
    kodos.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries

herman - far right separatist movement
    :gatorpee:

Junior Camper

- Marge would be a lifelong Republican. The aspects of the GOP which are homophobic, ultra-religious and otherwise socially retrograde would appeal to her.
    - Lisa would almost always vote for a third party candidate because she insists on people being perfect and doesn't understand the concept of voting for a lesser evil.
    - If Homer ever voted, it would be for a joke candidate. He never lost his youthful cynicism, so I can't see him ever being on board with a serious political party.
    - Bart wouldn't vote. I don't think he has the capacity to actually put any thought into things like politics.
    - Maggie would also vote Republican, due to their opposition to gun control.

Junior Camper

Dr. Hibbert and Krusty are both shown to be Republicans too. Comic Book Guy would probably cast a write-in vote for Captain America.

Blog Entries

Comic Book Guy strikes me as a Ron Paul guy

Thread Information