Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Create shitty Simpsons episodes here - Part 2

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Create shitty Simpsons episodes here - Part 2

Original thread: https://www.nohomers.net/showthread....episodes-here/

It has always been one of my favourite threads, so no wonder why it got closed. As with the original thread, we can post our own Simpson episode ideas ("shitty" meant nothing although in the last times of the original it was taken literally).
    Someone please start this...

2. Thumbs Up To This Post by: wiley207

the protagonist of reality Two Guys, a Girl, and a kat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

the protagonist of reality Two Guys, a Girl, and a kat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

oops wrong thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Spamtasm View Post

Blog Entries

The 1% Solution: Homer takes a DNA test on 24AndYou.com and finds out that he is 1% African-American. Believing that this gives him the right to say the "n-word", he starts using it at every opportunity.
    You're a dolt with the IQ of a peabrain that probably loves lowbrow sitcoms like The Big Bang Theory, Frasier and Seinfeld to not grasp the biting satire and wit of the classic 65 (Rugrats).

I love boobies! Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The Booze Brothers

Homer and Herb reunite, and Herb is revealed to be a new alcoholic. Homer and Herb have great times at Moe’s, but when Herb gets into a car accident because of drinking and driving, he seeks help.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Krusty Gets Busted There’s No Disgrace Like Home 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane

I'm baaaack! Patches O'houlihan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Turdbox:
    Bart invents a portable toilet with air holes; Lisa, in the name of science, removes all the warning labels to see how long Homer and Bart survive the house.

Unnamed movie-length finale: Lisa discovers a crew who have access to CCTV cameras containing live footage of every Springfieldian's life, editing them for a reality TV show everyone widely ignores. She reports the discovery to the Springfield Shopper, leaving everyone in shock. Everyone starts looking at classic moments from the series, becoming interested into the show. Meanwhile, Homer attempts to get the show off-air which they end up doing. The episode ends with the Simpsons becoming pretty happy about becoming a "normal" family again and not being famous.

Springfield, U.S.A: The Simpsons visit a theme park called "Simpsons World", supposedly inspired by the Simpsons area in Universal Studios Hollywood. People dressed up like them (phony fakes), a virtual ride (yes, it uses footage from The Simpsons Ride, Lisa complains how rides ain't proper rides anymore) and more.

10. Thumbs Up To This Post by: wiley207

Simpsons: The Lost Adventure: In a similar vein to the Futurama Lost Adventure DVD extra, this movie-length extra composes all the cutscenes from 2007's The Simpsons Game with gameplay footage. It was indented for the Season 20 boxset, but was scrapped.

This thread died...

Banned

Homer, after learning Mona isn't his real mother, is afraid of being forgotten after he dies. So, he decides to be a jerkass to be sure to be remembered. While this is going on, Lisa finds that other people don't share her values about [socio-political topic] and proceeds to annoy everyone around her. This conflict makes her very sad. With the help of [guest star #1], [guest star #2] and [guest star #3], Bart, who has recently become famous for being hated on Youtube, helps Lisa and Homer see the error of their ways. However, Lisa doesn't really change, and it's character from this point on. The final line of the show is a meme that is outdated and devoid of relevance by the time of release, as delivered by Marge.
    Last edited by $impson; 02-07-2019 at 11:10 AM.

Blog Entries

go away

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    go away
    Throw Mama from the Trans

Marge, looking to find her place in the world, becomes a transvestite, much to Homer's discontent and Lisa's approval. There are minor scenes where they quarrel, but it amounts to nothing. Marge's childhood is retconned heavily. This plot takes a serious tone, rather than comedic, but features a flamboyant Smithers.

Maggie makes friend with a bucket that reminds her of Homer.

Bart learns what it means to be cool from guest stars Pauly Shore and Alexandria Cortez.

Blog Entries

no

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    no
    Requiem for Ice Cream

Lisa enjoys a new ice cream that's taking Springfield by storm. She eats enough to become tubby. Soon, she finds out that the secret is that it contains animal fat. Distressed, Lisa leads a crusade against the factory.

Guest stars Adam Sandler as himself.

oh dear, I say! The Spruce Moose's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by $impson View Post
    Throw Mama from the Trans

Marge, looking to find her place in the world, becomes a transvestite, much to Homer's discontent and Lisa's approval. There are minor scenes where they quarrel, but it amounts to nothing. Marge's childhood is retconned heavily. This plot takes a serious tone, rather than comedic, but features a flamboyant Smithers.

Maggie makes friend with a bucket that reminds her of Homer.

Bart learns what it means to be cool from guest stars Pauly Shore and Alexandria Cortez.
    Big no
    Quote Originally Posted by The Egg Council Creepy View Post
    Here's FIVE non-rock songs I like:
    Take On Me
    Hello
    Mad World
    Unreal Superhero 3
    Lisa Frank 420/Modern Computing
    So i'm not a rockist

Blog Entries

I suggested a lock to prevent exactly this, but what do I know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot76 View Post
    don't feel threatened by a dude who gargles mayonnaise

Banned

You wanted bad episode ideas- you got bad episode ideas.

21. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kwijibo

Banned

Marge becomes a YouTube celebrity- starting with knitting and growing more extreme with time. She struggles to find a balance between popularity and herself.

In the B plot, Homer takes up farming, with the help of Milhouse, leading to gross-out injury gags.

Blog Entries

time 2 jerk off

24. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sam

Blog Entries

"Big No"
    22 Minutes of Homer saying "NO!".

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Patches O'houlihan View Post
    "Big No"
    22 Minutes of Homer saying "NO!".
    But it's the same no, without any variation.

This thread is somewhat pointless, but I honestly couldn't resist here.
    "The Greatest (Annoyed Grunt)man": In this musical episode, Homer becomes a circus ringmaster, which he instantly becomes a prodigy at until Marge accuses him of having an affair with the bearded lady (cue the Jean era's onslaught of insensitive homosexuality gags) and sparks yet another marital crisis.
    The Bartridge Family: In this obvious parody of The Partridge Family, Bart forms yet another band (starring Milhouse, Nelson, the bullies, Shauna, the Crazy Cat Lady and Gil) and tours around the country until Lt. Smash returns (in alliance with the Bing Crosby Parson, who believes their music to be degenerate) to take revenge on Bart for destroying his 'boy band' plot.
    The Last Cry for Alp: When a hospitalized Grampa confesses to an affair with a princess whilst stationed in the Alps after WWII, the Simpsons travel to Liechtenstein, with Grampa miraculously recovering in the second act of the episode and revealing that he was actually referring to an Inuit clan, which forces the family to travel to Greenland in the last seven minutes. Two travel episodes for the price of one, I guess.
    Marge and In Charge: Marge accidentally becomes the leader of a cult after she attempts to call off one of Lisa's many crusades.
    The Post: The epic saga of the frozen mailman from "Homer's Paternity Coot".

I'm surprised no one has simply inserted the lyrics to "They'll Never Stop the Simpsons" into here before locking the thread.
    Last edited by Captain Wacky; 02-08-2019 at 12:44 PM.

Banned

I want to hate it, but I love some L.T. Smash.

Moe finds out that he has an illegitimate daughter. Homer decided to help the reluctant Moe. The two go on a trip to West Virginia. A few country jokes are made here and there. Moe wears a straw hat and dances at one point. They meet his daughter, but decide she's better off not knowing Moe.

The B plot is about Lisa trying to get people to listen to her jazz on mytunes by pretending to be someone else online.

The episode features Helena Botham Carter as Moe's ex-girlfriend.

and now i have slapped a king Mike Scully's Avatar

Crazy Old Man Or Bust
    Mayor Quimby announces his intention to run for re-election as mayor. That crazy old man from the retirement castle, faced with deteriorating conditions at the home such as piranhas swimming in the toilets, blames it on Quimby's corruption, and decides to run a populist "political revolution" anti-corruption campaign against Quimby in the Democratic primaries. Crazy Old Man captures the hearts of Springfield millennials by campaigning to replace Taco Tuesday with Everyday Tacos and providing free full college scholarships to all students.

However, the Democratic Springfield Committee, in collusion with Quimby, rigs the primaries against Crazy Old Man by breaking their neutrality clause and disseminating 26-year-old videos of him dancing with his pants down to "the old gray mare she ain't what she used to be". Outraged, the millennials of Springfield refuse to vote for Quimby in the general election, declare "Crazy Old Man Or Bust", and rally behind Green Party candidate Crazy Cat Lady. However, the other voters insist Quimby is the lesser evil when they find out about the Republican candidate, the vampire often seen in the Republican Party headquarters.
    Last edited by Mike Scully; 02-14-2019 at 09:11 PM.

Lisa decided to help Ralph with his run for president, but gets sucked in by special interest groups and identity politics. It leads to her breaking down completely, but in the end holds out hope.

The B plot is Homer training Bart to win an eating contest.

The episode guest start Obama, and proceeds to jerk him off through the whole episode.

Jingle Bells, Lisa Smells (Hopefully The Very Last Episode of The Simpsons)

A Christmas pageant is happening at school. While Lisa is spending time playing the saxophone while doing the backing tracks with the band, Bart keeps making up his own lyrics when singing christmas carols.

Blog Entries

This isn't Us

The Simpson family accidentally kills the real easter bunny and a curse is placed on the family...the next day at church Homer spots someone in their seats and the family is shocked to find their gentle and well-mannered religious duplicates. Not knowing what to do, the original family is slowly driven insane as the town wants them gone and their nicer replacements instead.
    Well, ya'know if you stay positive and forget about trivial things like "proper characterization," "Satire," and "emotional depth" watching new Simpsons episodes can be a seemingly enjoyable lie.

I tried watching a new episode the Simpsons, but I realized the show hit a new low, like a brand new, underground parking structure of sadness.

"Putting the Bart Before the Horse"

Bart wants a PlayStation 4 but his parents think that it is an unnecessary expense. He finds out that Nelson, Jimbo, Dolph, and Kearney have taken up gambling, and they show him a YouTube video explaining how gambling works in unnecessary detail. Bart begins gambling on horse races and wins big money, but his parents never question his newfound spending habits. Lisa tries, but she gets persuaded to leave Bart alone after she gets a pony. Meanwhile, Fat Tony and his goons find out that Bart is an expert gambler and decide to kill him. Hilarity ensues when Bart is shot at multiple times while Homer watches TV, not realizing that his son is seconds away from death. Bart is later arrested after Nelson and the guys claim that they were brainwashed into gambling. Bart is sentenced to death by the electric chair. Before Bart gets killed by the chair, he implores the prison guard to not have a cow, man. But he does, and Bart dies.

Audience Bart-Tic-I-Pation

Bart and Homer go to a midnight screening of The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Thus, this inspires Bart and his friends to attend all his friends to a Krusty The Clown show filming and interrupt him with (slightly rude) one-liners.

The funny thing is that it's based on a regular thing done with a FOX movie, so this may actually happen...
    Last edited by AaronReturn2005; 04-25-2019 at 03:13 PM.

Thread Information