Hercules Rockefeller

What are some of your ideas for the plot of some of the upcoming season 31 episodes?

Give your ideas for the synopsis of these upcoming Season 31 episodes (Incredible Lightness is excluded because we already have the synopsis)

Gorillas on the Mast
    Go Big or Go Homer
    The Fat Blue Line
    Thanksgiving of Horror
    The Winter of Our Monetized Content
    Bobby, Its Cold Outside
    Marge the Lumberjill
    Livin' La Pura Vida
    Todd, Todd, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me?
    Hail to the Teeth
    The Miseducation of Lisa Simpson
    Frinkcoin
    Bart the Bad Guy
    Screenless

"Bobby, It's Cold Outside" I immediately guessed it would be another Sideshow Bob episode but it could be possible that it isn't and someone is trying to play with our minds with these titles.

Temporary Talking Head Suomynona's Avatar

"Screenless" : The show fucking ends.

Hercules Rockefeller

Quote Originally Posted by biffwestwood View Post
    "Bobby, It's Cold Outside" I immediately guessed it would be another Sideshow Bob episode but it could be possible that it isn't and someone is trying to play with our minds with these titles.
    It could be a one time character, as sometimes the show names episodes after one time characters (Luca$, Diggs, Eeny Teeny Maya Moe)
    Chalmers: Seymour
    Skinner: Yes?
    Chalmers: You're fired
    Skinner: (gasps) Did you just call me a liar?
    Chalmers: No, I said you were fired
    Skinner: Oh. That's much worse.

The Picture of Dorian Gray, a horror novel by Oscar Wilde, adapted for the Simpsons.

Why? Because it's a great and easy adaptation. e.g. Burns is Gray, and Smithers is his painter Basil.

Oh, yes, another reason: I've written it already.

It got great reviews from Rick Miller, whose one man Simpsons show MacHomer (http://www.machomer.com/) got the official ok from Matt Groening himself.

Rick said:

“From someone who has spent years trying to write something ‘Simpsonesque’, I can vouch that Ed Love’s script is right on the money. Very funny, very clever, and great adapted source material. Bravo, Mr Ed! ”

Why am I blowing my own trumpet? Because I uploaded the script to this site, and got no feedback. So I emailed it to the guy who accepts them, and got no reply, nor did it get put into the Fan Script section. Maybe I sent it to the wrong place?

It would be great to get some feedback! It's only 8 pages, so it's a far quicker read than a full episode.

Please do have a read if you have a spare ten minutes. I guarantee that it's funny.

Thanks for considering!

Hercules Rockefeller

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Love View Post
    The Picture of Dorian Gray, a horror novel by Oscar Wilde, adapted for the Simpsons.

Why? Because it's a great and easy adaptation. e.g. Burns is Gray, and Smithers is his painter Basil.

Oh, yes, another reason: I've written it already.

It got great reviews from Rick Miller, whose one man Simpsons show MacHomer (http://www.machomer.com/) got the official ok from Matt Groening himself.

Rick said:

“From someone who has spent years trying to write something ‘Simpsonesque’, I can vouch that Ed Love’s script is right on the money. Very funny, very clever, and great adapted source material. Bravo, Mr Ed! ”

Why am I blowing my own trumpet? Because I uploaded the script to this site, and got no feedback. So I emailed it to the guy who accepts them, and got no reply, nor did it get put into the Fan Script section. Maybe I sent it to the wrong place?

It would be great to get some feedback! It's only 8 pages, so it's a far quicker read than a full episode.

Please do have a read if you have a spare ten minutes. I guarantee that it's funny.

Thanks for considering!
    Sorry, but this thread is for plot ideas for the episodes with confirmed titles. It isn't a create a new episode forum.

"Frinkcoin" - Professor Frink develops his own cryptocurrency which sweeps Springfield so much they eliminate paper currency and rely solely on it. Something goes wrong.

Another Twilight Zone adaptation..

Thread Information