View Poll Results: What is my best avatar?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • My Martin Avatar

0 0%
  • Bart (Wandering Juvie)

0 0%
  • Classic ET logo

0 0%
  • Lisa playing her Sax

0 0%
  • The Definitive Frink Logo

0 0%
  • Lisa Hyperventalating

0 0%
  • Maggie and Eric

0 0%
  • Homer In Space

0 0%
  • This ain't Rock and/or Roll

0 0%
  • None of them

0 0%

Thread: The Jakey Prince (anything goes) Creation Thread

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Takin' a walk by the Mountain Jakey Prince's Avatar

The Jakey Prince (anything goes) Creation Thread

This is a thread where I post art of anything, from random Simpsons Characters, to traces of other pictures, like those from 'Maggie and Eric', or a grabpic from an episode.

IF: you want to see my Newsletter about 'The Simpsons: Road Rage', called 'Homer 4 Hire,' see it's respective thread,
    If you want to see 'Lisa's Even Newer Rival', my general Simpsons website I created in Powerpoint, or 'Allisaon', a ranking site/directory, it will be coming soon.

I've think I've created the worst 'Maggie and Eric' trace with this...
    Family In The Park (Jakey Prince).jpg
    (BTW: This is based on the original 'Family In The Park' drawing)

The poll is for my avatar. More on that later.
    My Favorite and Least Favorite from every season.
    S1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Odyssey, S2: Lisa's Substitute/Principal Charming, S3: Saturdays Of Thunder & Flaming Moe's/Colonel Homer, S4: Homer The Heretic/Marge In Chains, S5: Deep Space Homer/Sweet Seymour Skinner's Badasssss Song, S6: Lisa's Rival and Who Shot Mr. Burns, Part 1/Another Simpsons Clip Show, S7: Bart Sells His Soul/Scenes From The Class Struggle In Springfield, S8: El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer (The Mysterious Voyage of Homer)/My Sister, My Sitter, S9: The City Of New York vs Homer Simpson/All Singing, All Dancing, S10: Lisa Gets An 'A'/When You Dish Upon A Star, S11: Behind The Laughter/Kill The Alligator And Run, S12: Trilogy Of Error/I'm Going To Praiseland, S13: I Am Furious (Yellow)/The Blunder Years, S14: Bart vs Lisa vs The 3rd Grade/'Scuse Me While I Miss The Sky, S15: I, (Annoyed Grunt) Bot and The Wandering Juvie/Bart Mangled Banner, S16: Sleeping With The Enemy/Treehouse Of Horror XV, S17: See Homer Run/Bonfire Of The Manatees, S18: 24 Minutes/Rome-Old and Juli-Eh, S19: The Debarted and Dial 'N' For Nerder/All About Lisa, S20: Coming To Homerica/Lost Verzion, S21: Homer The Whopper/The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed, S22: Angry Dad, The Movie/The Great Simpsina, S23: Holidays Of Future Passed/Treehouse Of Horror XXII and Lisa Goes Gaga, S24: The Saga Of Carl/Love Is A Many Splintered Thing, S25: Steal This Episode/Diggs, S26: Simpsorama/The Musk Who Fell To Earth, S27: Barthood/Friend With Benefit, S28: The Town/The Cad And The Hat, S29: Flanders Ladder/Treehouse Of Horror XXVIII, S30: Baby You Can't Drive My Car/Treehouse Of Horror XXIX, S31: Highway To Well/Warrin' Priests, Both Parts.
    There are some ties, due to there being 2 of my favorites, and in season 23, 2 of my least favorite episodes aired.

Blog Entries

not the worst art related to jake

Thanks.

Anyway, here's some non-M&E related fan art, which I have to admit, is nowhere near the best
    Paint Fan Art.png

My next piece (which was made in Publisher) will be out sometime soon.

Thread Information