Thread: Big City Simpsons: The Simpsons in Big City Greens style

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Cool Big City Simpsons: The Simpsons in Big City Greens style

Hi everyone!. The Green family from Disney's animated series Big City Greens has yellow skins like The Simpsons. So, I made the Simpson family from The Simpsons in Big City Greens style. The fan art is called "Big City Simpsons":

I used Adobe Photoshop and Inkscape for make the image and I took several days for do each character.
    Unlike the original version of the family, all have eyebrows but doesn't have noses and Marge has painted lips.

Regards!. =D

damn wait hold on a fucking minute. if the show is titled "big city greens" but the characters are yellow like in matt groenings' simpsons cartoon then why isnt the show called "big city yellows"?? fuck this irks me

Quote Originally Posted by owo View Post
    damn wait hold on a fucking minute. if the show is titled "big city greens" but the characters are yellow like in matt groenings' simpsons cartoon then why isnt the show called "big city yellows"?? fuck this irks me
    The difference is that in Big City Greens only the main characters are yellow, because the background characters has different colors, unlike The Simpsons, which almost all characters are yellow except some that are brown like Carl, Apu, the Dr. Hibbert, Lou the police, etc...

4. Thumbs Up To This Post by: owo

Thread Information