Hercules Rockefeller

What are some of your ideas for the plot of some of the upcoming season 31 episodes?

Give your ideas for the synopsis of these upcoming Season 31 episodes (Incredible Lightness is excluded because we already have the synopsis)

Gorillas on the Mast
    Go Big or Go Homer
    The Fat Blue Line
    Thanksgiving of Horror
    The Winter of Our Monetized Content
    Bobby, Its Cold Outside
    Marge the Lumberjill
    Livin' La Pura Vida
    Todd, Todd, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me?
    Hail to the Teeth
    The Miseducation of Lisa Simpson
    Frinkcoin
    Bart the Bad Guy
    Screenless

"Bobby, It's Cold Outside" I immediately guessed it would be another Sideshow Bob episode but it could be possible that it isn't and someone is trying to play with our minds with these titles.

Temporary Talking Head Suomynona's Avatar

"Screenless" : The show fucking ends.

Hercules Rockefeller

Quote Originally Posted by biffwestwood View Post
    "Bobby, It's Cold Outside" I immediately guessed it would be another Sideshow Bob episode but it could be possible that it isn't and someone is trying to play with our minds with these titles.
    It could be a one time character, as sometimes the show names episodes after one time characters (Luca$, Diggs, Eeny Teeny Maya Moe)
    Best and Worst Episode per Season:
    1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Night Out 2: One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish/Bart's Dog Gets an 'F' 3: Bart the Murderer/Saturdays of Thunder 4: Homer the Heretic/So Its Come To This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5: Cape Feare/Lady Bouvier's Lover 6: Homie the Clown/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7: Raging Abe Simpson and his Grumbling Grandson in " The Curse of the Flying Hellfish"/Homerpalooza 8: The Springfield Files/The Old Man and the Lisa 9: The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson/Miracle on Evergreen Terrace 10: Mayored to the Mob/Homer Simpson in: Kidney Trouble 11: Grift of the Magi/Eight Misbehavin' 12: Trilogy of Error/I'm Goin' to Praiseland 13: The Blunder Years/The Lastest Gun in the West 14: Moe Baby Blues/The Strong Arms of the Ma 15: Fraudcast News/Co-Dependent's Day 16: The Heartbroke Kid/Homer and Ned's Hail Mary Pass 17: The Seemingly Never-Ending Story/The Bonfire of the Manatees 18: The Mook, The Chef, The Wife, and Her Homer/The Boys of Bummer 19: Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind/Husbands and Knives 20: Gone Maggie Gone/Lisa the Drama Queen 21: The Squirt and the Whale/The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed 22: Homer Scissorhands/The Fight Before Christmas 23: The Book Job/Lisa Goes Gaga 24: The Saga of Carl/Love is a Many-Splintered Thing 25: Brick Like Me/What to Expect When Bart's Expecting 26: Sky Police/The Musk Who Fell to Earth 27: Barthood/Every Man's Dream 28: 22 for 30/The Caper Chase 29: Flanders' Ladder/Singin' in the Lane 30: Woo-hoo Dunnit?/I Want You (She's So Heavy)

The Picture of Dorian Gray, a horror novel by Oscar Wilde, adapted for the Simpsons.

Why? Because it's a great and easy adaptation. e.g. Burns is Gray, and Smithers is his painter Basil.

Oh, yes, another reason: I've written it already.

It got great reviews from Rick Miller, whose one man Simpsons show MacHomer (http://www.machomer.com/) got the official ok from Matt Groening himself.

Rick said:

“From someone who has spent years trying to write something ‘Simpsonesque’, I can vouch that Ed Love’s script is right on the money. Very funny, very clever, and great adapted source material. Bravo, Mr Ed! ”

Why am I blowing my own trumpet? Because I uploaded the script to this site, and got no feedback. So I emailed it to the guy who accepts them, and got no reply, nor did it get put into the Fan Script section. Maybe I sent it to the wrong place?

It would be great to get some feedback! It's only 8 pages, so it's a far quicker read than a full episode.

Please do have a read if you have a spare ten minutes. I guarantee that it's funny.

Thanks for considering!

Hercules Rockefeller

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Love View Post
    The Picture of Dorian Gray, a horror novel by Oscar Wilde, adapted for the Simpsons.

Why? Because it's a great and easy adaptation. e.g. Burns is Gray, and Smithers is his painter Basil.

Oh, yes, another reason: I've written it already.

It got great reviews from Rick Miller, whose one man Simpsons show MacHomer (http://www.machomer.com/) got the official ok from Matt Groening himself.

Rick said:

“From someone who has spent years trying to write something ‘Simpsonesque’, I can vouch that Ed Love’s script is right on the money. Very funny, very clever, and great adapted source material. Bravo, Mr Ed! ”

Why am I blowing my own trumpet? Because I uploaded the script to this site, and got no feedback. So I emailed it to the guy who accepts them, and got no reply, nor did it get put into the Fan Script section. Maybe I sent it to the wrong place?

It would be great to get some feedback! It's only 8 pages, so it's a far quicker read than a full episode.

Please do have a read if you have a spare ten minutes. I guarantee that it's funny.

Thanks for considering!
    Sorry, but this thread is for plot ideas for the episodes with confirmed titles. It isn't a create a new episode forum.

"Frinkcoin" - Professor Frink develops his own cryptocurrency which sweeps Springfield so much they eliminate paper currency and rely solely on it. Something goes wrong.

Another Twilight Zone adaptation..

The possible plot for Bobby, It's Cold Outside - Sideshow Bob is released from prison amay (for some reason amnesty or something else). But he has no where to go, besides that it's Christmas time. So he addresses the Simpsons (after Gone boy episode he no longer hates Bart and his family) for the shelter.
    Hi, I'm new newbie here.

1) Sorry for my English if there are any errors - Sometimes I use the Translator to translate from my native language into english and sometimes it works bad :)
    2) I think that opinions may differ how many people, so many opinions;
    3) Actually I not very like to talk much.

Al Jeany apologist scully apologist's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Go Big or Go Homer - Homer gets a boner
    hospitalised for approaching perfection

Hercules Rockefeller

Quote Originally Posted by The B View Post
    The possible plot for Bobby, It's Cold Outside - Sideshow Bob is released from prison amay (for some reason amnesty or something else). But he has no where to go, besides that it's Christmas time. So he addresses the Simpsons (after Gone boy episode he no longer hates Bart and his family) for the shelter.
    Bob supposedly stopped hating Bart in Brother From Another Series, and in his next episode, he immediately hated Bart again. There is no way that stuff from Gone Boy will stay

Thread Information