Thread: Official Nohomers dot net quiz

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Official Nohomers dot net quiz

I took the time to make the official nohomersdotnet quiz everyone is required by law to take this quiz and remember this is legally binding.The best score possible is an 85 the worst is a 9.Remember their is only one right answer for each question and you will be penalized accordingly for the levels of wrongness that you reach.Scoring atleast a 40 qualifies you for an honorary bachelors degree from the University of Phoenix.

1-Are you a Pisces?
    2-Do you enjoy the sound a cranberry makes when it enters your digestive system?
    3-Have you ever rode a camel? If so what was his/her name?
    4-Are you willing to pay a lot for that muffler?
    5-Your walking down an alley a clown that knows Kung fu assaults you and you have only 2 options to defend yourself -A ice cold cucumber or Positive thoughts.Which one do you pick?
    6-If you could be a tree which type of tree would you be?(extra points if you pick the right one)
    7-Enemas -Yay or Nay?
    8-Which is a more prized possession-A John Kruk rookie card or a slightly damaged glossy 8x10 of Nicholas Cage?
    9-How does pizza make you feel on a metaphysical level?
    10-What is the correct age to start having children? Should you have a boy or girl first? What should be the 1st child’s name be?

Super bonus extra credit question for upwards of 37 points
    Is Betty White a sexy grandma?

Blog Entries

1-Are you a Pisces? fuck no
    2-Do you enjoy the sound a cranberry makes when it enters your digestive system? if it's with alcohol sure
    3-Have you ever rode a camel? If so what was his/her name? ate a camel burger once
    4-Are you willing to pay a lot for that muffler? hell yea as long as it makes my Mustang sound good
    5-Your walking down an alley a clown that knows Kung fu assaults you and you have only 2 options to defend yourself -A ice cold cucumber or Positive thoughts.Which one do you pick? which ever produces more damage, so the cucumber
    6-If you could be a tree which type of tree would you be?(extra points if you pick the right one) redwood. size matters despite what they say
    7-Enemas -Yay or Nay? yay
    8-Which is a more prized possession-A John Kruk rookie card or a slightly damaged glossy 8x10 of Nicholas Cage? nick cage yo
    9-How does pizza make you feel on a metaphysical level? you know that song "holy water" by bad company? like that.
    10-What is the correct age to start having children? Should you have a boy or girl first? What should be the 1st child’s name be? never, fuck kids(not literally you bunch of @Le Jakes)

Is Betty White a sexy grandma? yes
    Fuck Donald Trump. #NotMyPresident

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by i need a xmas name View Post
    1-Are you a Pisces? fuck no
    2-Do you enjoy the sound a cranberry makes when it enters your digestive system? if it's with alcohol sure
    3-Have you ever rode a camel? If so what was his/her name? ate a camel burger once
    4-Are you willing to pay a lot for that muffler? hell yea as long as it makes my Mustang sound good
    5-Your walking down an alley a clown that knows Kung fu assaults you and you have only 2 options to defend yourself -A ice cold cucumber or Positive thoughts.Which one do you pick? which ever produces more damage, so the cucumber
    6-If you could be a tree which type of tree would you be?(extra points if you pick the right one) redwood. size matters despite what they say
    7-Enemas -Yay or Nay? yay
    8-Which is a more prized possession-A John Kruk rookie card or a slightly damaged glossy 8x10 of Nicholas Cage? nick cage yo
    9-How does pizza make you feel on a metaphysical level? you know that song "holy water" by bad company? like that.
    10-What is the correct age to start having children? Should you have a boy or girl first? What should be the 1st child’s name be? never, fuck kids(not literally you bunch of @Le Jakes)

Is Betty White a sexy grandma? yes
    Your Official Score:28

Blog Entries

I can live with that

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

It’s a strong first showing the median average score for people’s first time taking the test is a 12.

1. no
    2. neutral
    3. nope
    4. I dont have a car so yes I can afford it
    5. cucumber, not to defend myself but because I like cucumbers. at least I could have light refreshments whenever I came to
    6. smoke tree
    7. for now, nay
    8. nic cage but as ghost rider
    9. like life is worth living
    10. 0, yea, hoju
    bonus: I have no idea if she's a grandma, does she have grandkids?

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

@CrumbBum
    Official Score: -18

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

@CrumbBum
    I was appalled and I don’t appall easy.I’m a positive guy so I guess the only saving grace is you can only improve in theory.

myself, much like art, should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable

Thread Information