Thread: Australian alcoholic Duff beer

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Australian alcoholic Duff beer

Hey all,

Remember the alcoholic Duff Beer that was released in 2014 through Woolworths / BWS / Dan Murphys in Australia - not the unauthorised stuff, but the "licensed by 20th Century Fox" stuff.

It was pulled from the shelf months after it was released as someone complained about it etc. Article here as a refresher.

Now, I have been sitting on an open slab for the last 4 years. I have 2 x unopened 6 packs untampered with, and a few opened empty cans. I'm in two minds about taking them to a pop-culture trading store to off-load for another Simpsons fan to appreciate, but not sure if they would be more valuable unopened, or pierce the bottom of the cans and drain them.

Anyone have an idea what to do with them? If I do decide to sell them, I will probably keep an unopened 6 pack as a keepsake.

Birthplace of the Flaming Moe Welcome to Moe's's Avatar

Keep them unopened, they will always be of higher value when they're not actually opened or tampered with

'"Uh, Hugh Jass! D'oh, somebody check the men's room for a Hugh Jass"

Quote Originally Posted by Welcome to Moe's View Post
    Keep them unopened, they will always be of higher value when they're not actually opened or tampered with
    Thanks for the tip!

Banned

not sure if they would be more valuable unopened,

Thread Information