Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Bless the Harts" greenlighted for Fox next season

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Junior Camper

Bless the Harts season finale January 5, 2020.

Tying the Not: Jenny is commited to move her relationship with Wayne to the next level. Betty tries to call out Crystalynn after she claims to have found a strangler on a popular crime show.

Junior Camper

This sunday after football comes a brand new Bob’s Burgers and Bless the Harts (season finale)! This broadcast will air simultaneously across all time zones THIS WEEK ONLY!

Bob’s Burgers (Drumforgiven) - Teddy gets a job at Jimmy Pesto’s and must not tell Bob. Louise boycotts a music store after they ban Gene.

Bless the Harts (Tying the Not) - In the season finale (episodes 11-13 held over for season 2), At their matrimony, Jenny and Wayne get into an argument, threatening their relationship. Violet and Betty try to prove that Crystalynn (Betty’s archnemesis in Trash Twins, Pig Trouble, and Mega-lo-memories) is a liar when she discovers a strangler on a popular crime series.

Junior Camper

Well the season 1 is now over. Thoughts comments concerns?

I thought it was good season finale. They are fine just the way they are and it shows that you don't need to be marry to be happy. I love Bettys' subplot. I'm glad it is renewed.

Junior Camper

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow ken View Post
    I thought it was good season finale. They are fine just the way they are and it shows that you don't need to be marry to be happy. I love Bettys' subplot. I'm glad it is renewed.
    I think you should have put that in the R&R for the episode (I created a thread for it no one replied yet). Anyways here’s Phil Payton’s thoughts. In the UK they call each season a series so when he says series finale, the show isn’t ending.

https://youtu.be/J0MRv49AICU

Junior Camper

Looks like Bless the Harts is getting a DVD as the first four episodes were recopyrighted for two reasons. Once this DVD releases, we will know who the distributor of this show is, and pretty much all other co Fox/20th productions.

1. To add FOX as copyright holder since the first four were copyrighted prior to the Disney buyout of 21st Century. The first five episodes only credit "Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation" as copyright holder.
    2. To recopyright the episodes for a DVD release.

Thread Information