Thread: "Eggs for Bart" Fan-made game.

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Professional Teleporter Mícheál's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Eggs for Bart" Fan-made game.

My brother sent me this video. So now I know this fan-made game exists now.

Anyone else heard of this before?
    "I may or may not die young. I haven't decided yet."

Junior Camper

Yeah I have, I’ve see a couple videos of it, I may check it out, I do know it’s based off a joke when both gaming channels, Game Grumps and Oneyplays collaborated for a video of The Simpsons Hit and Run, I recall them also doing a video of Sonic schuffle, which is Sega’s attempt at Mario Party.

Blog Entries

I like Game Grumps and I like OneyPlays but man, those Marge impressions they do where they're trying to be all demonic are grating as fuck (This is more a general criticism of OneyPlays stuff and their propensity for obnoxious screaming of edgy shit in silly voices than anything though) and tbh I'm amazed this whole "I AM YOUR CHARACTER ARC!"/"ONLY EGGS CAN SUSTAIN ME!" shit caught on as this big meme, and now it's destined to spread in this Slender knock-off game which is like catnip for other Lets Players sooooo, hey I guess now Oney can be happy for his first proper big meme since the days of "Wingardium Leviosahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
    How to remaster

Junior Camper

Same here, I really Like Game Grumps and Oneyplays, they’re some of the best and funniest channels I’ve ever seen, but I really wouldn’t want them to collaborate again for another Simpsons game, the annoying Demonic Marge will return, and there might be another phrase they say, when Impersonationg a character, that’ll latch on and become popular.

Blog Entries

I feel like the danger of more Simpsons related Oney content catching on is less to do with Oney himself and more to do with Game Grumps giving his channel the boost for those couple of specials they did. Like, if Oney started to play something like The Simpsons Game, Road Rage, Wrestling, Skateboarding or whatever the fuck it may be on his own channel, any of what gets talked about isn't gonna be raking in the same level of views as the Game Grumps crossover vid for Hit & Run.

Junior Camper

That’s true, the Simpsons Hit and Run video, (and it’s animated video) is more popular than any Oneyplays video, any more Simpsons related Oney content, won’t become big or to meme status, if it’s not on Game Grumps.

Junior Camper Treehouse of Spoopy's Avatar

O N L Y P A N T C A N S U S T A I N M E

Thread Information