Stupid entrepreneurial ideas you've had (that could still maybe make money)

Here are a couple of mine.

1. A hat that would look like one of these, except it would say "Cola War Veteran"—and the service ribbon graphic would have the colors of Coke and Pepsi:

2. A hotel that would look exactly like a hospital, for people who wanted a cheaper way to have the experience of spending the night in a hospital bed. The receptionists and maids would wear scrubs, the more senior staff would wear a mixture of scrubs and lab coats, and you'd be given a hospital gown when you checked in.

Also, instead of a tuck-in service, you could request to have an assistant manager come into your room in a lab coat before you went to bed, and he'd stand there and briefly pretend to check on your condition or something before leaving.

Blog Entries

For a school project in middle school, I came up with an idea for a Thanksgiving restaurant called "Turkey Time". Over a period of four years, this restaurant was supposed to cover the cost of the building and supplies AND pay back the bank loan to fund it. Oh, and did I mention it was only open once a year? Because it was

Classic Simpsons Guy Evil Monkey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There was a time when my dream was to go to Texas and open a gun store

I thought I would make a shitload of money by doing that because it's Texas

Quote Originally Posted by pax View Post
    For a school project in middle school, I came up with an idea for a Thanksgiving restaurant called "Turkey Time". Over a period of four years, this restaurant was supposed to cover the cost of the building and supplies AND pay back the bank loan to fund it. Oh, and did I mention it was only open once a year? Because it was
    Maybe it would have done all right if it was open year-round instead of just one day a year. I found out a while back about this old restaurant in LA called The Turkey Basket, which apparently had an almost all-turkey menu (and Thanksgiving dinner every day); it's not around anymore but it lasted at least from the late '80s to the early 2000s.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

When I was 6 I thought I’d be a millionaire by age 7 if I became a door to door Omelet salesman.
    At age 10 selling my organs seemed like a dream career with great potential for growth.

It wouldn't surprise me if you could make some decent money by selling a kidney or a piece of your liver. And then maybe you could supplement that by selling your plasma as often as you could for a couple years, and live pretty comfortably during that time.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

I found the problem selling your organs is that you only have so many and you gotta remember to keep atleast one for yourself.It’s like I know I got 3 kidneys but I can only sell 2 and then I got one inside me that ain’t making me any money it’s horrifying when you think about it and I think about it constantly so I’m constantly horrified.

Clupid bloropope Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Three kidneys? Who are you, Larry Hagman?
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Krusty Gets Busted There’s No Disgrace Like Home 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane

9. Thumbs Up To This Post by: hutz

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

You don’t have 3?

Then I apologize for boasting all great men have atleast 3 of everything whether it be Kidneys,Testicles,Nipples,Gallbladder’s,etc.

Thread Information