View Poll Results: Do you have your pubes?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 45.45%
  • No

6 54.55%

Thread: Do You Shave Your Pubes

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

Not Safe For Work Do You Shave Your Pubes

I must know
    I

Blog Entries

Anyone who shaves deserves a perma ban
    meet me in Chinatown for opium and tea

Blog Entries

yea, I shave most of my hair cuz hair is gross

Blog Entries

wut

Ain’t grandma Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I shaved it off with a razor once about two years ago. I immediately regretted it and looked online to see if it would grow back. It did.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Krusty Gets Busted There’s No Disgrace Like Home 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane

6. Thumbs Up To This Post by: pax

ya wanna know yet the poll isnt pubelic

8. Thumbs Up To This Post by: jim

Hell yeah I shave my pubes! Only beta male cucks leave their area as an open forest. The true alpha male such as myself shaves his pubes once a week, to make sure his special is clean shaven and smooth, not gross and hairy. The ladies like it better that way.

I feel sorry for the poor betas who don't shave their pubes. They really need to start soon, or else they will likely die alone. How I pity them. They will never reach peak alpha status like I have. Unless they don't start taking care of their hair, they are doomed to a life as a loser.

So my answer again: yes, I shave my pubes.

Sadly yes but only once about 8 years ago I briefly dated a lady that wasn’t a fan of da pubes or any hair on a man including hair on the head or hair of the facial variety so she talked me into shaving them(all 158 of them)appealing to my sense of adventure and my love of all things smooth......I instantly regretted it before pube one hit the floor but she loved it she said I was like a human slip n slide which I didn’t totally get but analogies or just using words to express what she was thinking wasn’t her strong suit.For the 1st few months as they grew back it was like I had a thorn bush in my pants and it wasn’t as pleasant as that sounds.

Thread Information