Thread: How do you sleep?

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

How do you sleep?

I like to sleep on my side towards the wall where my bed is situated, but recently I've been sleeping on my back. It's alright, but I get restless in that position sometimes. Sleeping on one side feels more comfortable.

Executive Vice President Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I sleep on my back with my hands under the blanket behind my head. It’s a variant of the rare starfish sleeping position.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Krusty Gets Busted There’s No Disgrace Like Home 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane

Blog Entries

i sleep on my back. on my side kinda hurts lol and sleepin on my front is Not Fun

Blog Entries

Always on the right side facing my fan and alarm
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot76 View Post
    don't feel threatened by a dude who gargles mayonnaise

jammy dogder advisory board jim's Avatar
    Blog Entries

on a pile of money with many beautiful ladies

real answer: on my right usually, otherwise on my back

On my left side on an old couch. Haven't slept on a bed regularly for the past month, but I'm not complaining. That'll probably change with my upcoming factory job.

You're BoJack Horseman, no cure for that.

Blog Entries

on my side with my hand under the pillow usually
    I

I try to fall asleep flat on my back because I tend to spend the rest of the night alternating between left side and right side. I always have my baby pillow (as in pillow I had since I was a baby) on my eyes to block any stray lights. I could get a mask but don’t want to.
    facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

I just use a light long-sleeved t-shirt as a blindfold as I'm too cheap to get a mask. I try not to go too tight though, otherwise I end up with blurry vision for a day. With my night job starting up soon, I'm probably going to buy a mask soon as I don't feel like moving into the basement again.

Blog Entries

on my side flipping back and forth until I eventually pass out
    twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotDetector View Post
    Two and a Half Men is no more an "adult show" than "Rocket Power."

11. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kes

On my right side, facing away from the window (those are my two requirements). I seem to often wake up on my back, though. I’m picky about light, but as long as I’m not facing the window, it seems to be okay. I use a white noise machine as well.
    "Your tears say more than real evidence ever could."

Blog Entries

in a big bed with my wife
    Fuck Donald Trump. #NotMyPresident

14. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Nitsy

Blog Entries

can't believe it took this long to make that dumbass reference

I prefer sleeping on my left as I have weird dreams when I sleep on my right. also my right arm goes numb if I sleep on it too long.
    need total darkness as well. my mom sleeps with the tv on and all the lights on and then complains that she sleeps poorly.
    hmm, I wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by hutz View Post
    I prefer sleeping on my left as I have weird dreams when I sleep on my right. also my right arm goes numb if I sleep on it too long.
    need total darkness as well. my mom sleeps with the tv on and all the lights on and then complains that she sleeps poorly.
    hmm, I wonder why?
    That's interesting you say that. When I sleep on my left side, I get uncomfortable thoughts/dreams.

So I usually sleep on my right side initially when trying to fall asleep, and when I go back to sleep or nap, I sleep on my back. I usually feel the most rested after sleeping on my back.

Blog Entries

I usually sleep on my stomach with my arms in my pillows. I even sleep on the sides and on my back, but I now have to be careful while sleeping on my back, as I have a case of vertigo (a dizzying balance disorder that has something to do with my ears).

Global Moderator Smiling Politely's Avatar

I like first aid rules for my sleep

20. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Igor, jim, kes

Blog Entries

haha pretty sure thats exactly how i sleep

Blog Entries

I tend to lie on the right side of my bed, which is closer to the door, but facing the left, so I'm facing towards the wall where my window is without being at the edge of the bed. Sometimes I'll sprawl out a little but usually I'm curled up in a ball clinging too the sheets in such a way that I'm usually gripping a portion of the duvet with my thighs.
    How to remaster

Blog Entries

How does anyone sleep on a specific side all night? I sleep on my side but both sides, alternating regularly during light sleeping times. I own a mask, but it's too tight because the only place I could find that sold 'em was a bondage store.
    "Because you watched House, we think you'll enjoy... Fuller House."

Party time... excellent...

Blog Entries

I have some sleep masks from a plane flight at home, but I don't know where they are. I put them on sometimes because it makes sleeping easier, especially in the morning when the light shines through my window.

Thread Information