Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 30 Information Thread

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

well they haven't exactly done a thanksgiving episode since Homer the Moe but that wasn't really a thanksgiving episode
    Simpsons Comics 1993-2018

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

Quote Originally Posted by biffwestwood View Post
    I bet this Thanksgiving episode will be about Lisa bitching over both the killing of turkeys and the celebrating of the so-called genocide of Native Americans.
    Probably more like the Family Guy Thanksgiving episode where pretty much everything goes wrong.

Besides, there was a Tofu Thanksgiving turkey at the end of "Homer the Moe."

New title:

Soon Season 31

“Pretension” by Calvin Klein ataeaf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Considering it has no writer attached, will this be a Jean-scripted episode?
    ah (as in apple)-tuh-eef

Chatting Simpsons Since '93 Brad Lascelle's Avatar

I wouldn't necessarily make that assumption just because a writer wasn't specified.

Only two episodes without titles remain from the current (and last barring renewal announcement) production cycle.
    SEASON 31 RANKINGS
    The Winter of Our Monetized Content - 2/5 / Go Big or Go Homer - 2.5/5 / The Fat Blue Line - 3.5/5
    THOH XXX = Danger Things - 2.5/5 / Heaven Swipes Right - 1.5/5 / When Hairy Met Slimy - 2/5
    Gorillas on the Mast - 4/5 / Marge the Lumberjill - 2.5/5 / Livin' la Pura Vida - 5/5
    THANKSGIVING OF HORROR = ?????? - ?/5 / ?????? - ?/5 / ?????? - ?/5

I actually can't wait for this episode.
    Fan of the Outstanding Animated Show of 2019.

SEASON 31 - RATINGS
    The Winter of Our Monetized Content: 3/5 / Go Big or Go Homer: 3/5 / The Fat Blue Line 4/5
    Treehouse of Horror XXX: 4/5 / Gorillas on the Mast: 3/5 / Marge the Lumberjill 2/5
    Livin' La Pura Vida: 5/5 / Thanksgiving of Horror: TBA / Todd, Todd, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me: TBA

Chatting Simpsons Since '93 Brad Lascelle's Avatar

If this week's ep turns out to be a winner, we're going to be lobbying for Michael Ferris to write all Bart-centric episodes going forward.

don't quite cover all CousinMerl's Avatar

So this week it's 'From Russia Without Love', huh? Probably the one of the closest upcoming episodes I'm looking forward to the most so I really hope it'll be a good one.

"freelancer Max Cohn" wrote "Gorillas On The Mast"
    https://twitter.com/AlJean/status/1059559576700252160

Have Brain, Will Travel Wile E. the Brain's Avatar

The more I see Paths of Glory and the more I like it, so I'm curious to see what Michael Ferris will show us with this one. And it's more promising than the episodes of the two next weeks...

Blog Entries

Last edited by ataeaf; 11-06-2018 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ataeaf View Post

Why does the animation look like it was from a classic episode?

"D'oh Canada" (YABF14) is airing this season in May 2019.

Finally some promo pics for From Russia Without Love :

So the "Dawn of beer" stuff seems to be a part of this episode after all.

- "THE SIMPSONS" - (8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

BART IS JEALOUS OF LISA AND HOMER'S RELATIONSHIP ON AN ALL-NEW "THE SIMPSONS" SUNDAY, DECEMBER 2, ON FOX

Lisa and Homer's bond gets stronger when they start spending real quality time together, and Bart feels neglected. So Marge tries to help Homer balance his attention between the kids in the all-new "Daddicus Finch" episode of THE SIMPSONS airing Sunday, Dec. 2, (8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (SI-3001) (TV-PG D, L, V)

Voice Cast: Dan Castellaneta as Homer Simpson; Julie Kavner as Marge Simpson; Nancy Cartwright as Bart Simpson and Nelson; Yeardley Smith as Lisa Simpson; Hank Azaria as Moe; Harry Shearer as Skinner; Tress MacNeille as Dolph; Pamela Hayden as Milhouse; Harry Shearer as Flanders
    I like this plot. It could be a simple yet lovely episode. I look forward for it.

J.K. Simmons is in "Lisa Has A Crus---" uuuhhhhh,,,, eeerrrrrr "Daddicus Finchhhh"
    https://twitter.com/AlJean/status/1060568109738672128

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wile E. the Brain View Post
    I like this plot. It could be a simple yet lovely episode. I look forward for it.
    Agreed, though it’d be even better if it were about Bart and Marge bonding to get back at Homer and Lisa. Homer and Lisa have lots of episodes where they bond; Bart and Marge need more than just the one in Season 17 (Marge’s Son Poisoning)!

Blog Entries

Sorry for double post, but images for Krusty the Clown! ...The episode, that is.

That rabbit is dynamite! Venomrabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The middle one, does this mean Allison will actually get to talk? I mean sure she was guest-voiced but Pamela Hayden did a pretty decent impression in Lard of The Dance. Though it is a bit strange, doesn't seem like a subplot is mentioned for Krusty the Clown. By the looks of things, if it's a subplot it'll be a Lisa-boyfriend one again.

I think there is past precedent for Allison appearing fairly prominently in Springfield Elementary School scenes but not speaking.
    Season 30 Ratings
    Bart's Not Dead C- Heartbreak Hotel ​D My Way or the Highway to Heaven ​D- Treehouse of Horror XXIX ​C- Baby You Can't Drive My Car ​B+ From Russia Without Love ​B- Werking Mom ​C Krusty the Clown ​B Daddicus Finch B+ 'Tis the 30th Season ​D+ Mad About the Toy ​C+ The Girl on the Bus ​C I'm Dancing as Fat as I Can ​C- The Clown Stays in the Picture ​C- 101 Mitigations C+ I Want You (She's So Heavy) ​C E My Sports ​B- Bart vs. Itchy & Scratchy ​C- Girl's in the Band ​B- I'm Just a Girl Who Can't Say D'oh ​B- D'oh Canada ​C- Woo-hoo Dunnit? ​B Crystal Blue-Haired Persuasion ​C+

That rabbit is dynamite! Venomrabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

She does show up quite a lot there. If anything it can be a bit fun trying to find her somewhere in the crowds, to a lesser extent Jessica tends to show up a lot too.

I was fairly sure that "From Russia Without Love" was gonna be a Selman effort, but he hasn't tweeted anything about it so i guess I was wrong. Now that I think Jean is showrunning it I don't know what to think, I still hopeful because Michael Ferris' other script was pretty good IMO.
    Little sad, I was hoping for selman to showrun five episodes this production cicle, (XABF05, XABF10, XABF15, XABF20 and XABF22) since He TECNICALLY did five last season (WABF04-WABF05-WABF11-WABF17-WABF22). I don't think he did "Werking Mom" because Jean seems to be pretty excited for it, so It looks like he's only doing "Krusty the Clown" which plot doesn't hype me at all. (Ryan Koh doesn't help either)

Well, I do not want to create false expectations, but his first tweet about Heartbreak Hotel came just seven hours before the premiere of the episode. So I still hope that the next one is an effort of him, although it is based only on one desire; I have no argument to defend it.

I didn't notice that about "breakheart Hotel", that's cool to know, I guess tomorrow we'll have the answer about the showrunner.
    I still have faith in Michael Ferris too, so either way I think it's gonna be an above average episode.

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Lascelle View Post
    I'm making the relatively safe assumption that we won't be seeing any additional episodes scheduled until the customary post-NFL playoff lead-in January dates on the schedule - the Wild Card weekend episode on January 6th and the quarterfinal weekend episode on January 13th.
    Quote Originally Posted by That Don Guy View Post
    And after that, expect:
    1/20 - it's CBS's turn to show the prime-time NFL conference championship game on 1/20, but the last time CBS did, a Simpsons repeat aired against it
    1/27 - pre-empted for a live version of Rent
    2/3 - repeat, against the Super Bowl
    2/10, 2/17 - new episodes (you have to go back to 2009 to find a February when the Winter Olympics were not on and new episodes did not air on both of the two Sundays following the Super Bowl)
    2/24 - repeat, against the Oscars
    The Futon Critic, which is usually accurate when it comes to things like this, reports that this is, in fact, the schedule through February - after 12/9, the only new episodes before March will be on 1/6, 1/13, 2/10, and 2/17.
    Note that, after Rel ends on 1/13, the Sunday schedule (except for when Rent airs on 1/27) will be Simpsons repeat, Bob's Burgers repeat, Simpsons, Bob's Burgers, Family Guy, and Family Guy repeat, until 3/3, when it becomes Repeat TBA, Bob's Burgers, Simpsons, Family Guy, and the new version of Cosmos.

This doesn't look good. . Please Carolyn Omine your last scripts were great, don't screw this.

It's funny (sarcasm) how much the promo show us Homer as a drag despite it's actually a Marge episode.

Your Neighborhood Average Joe Purpleberries's Avatar

Prepare to see the largest drop in quality for a writer, I think

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

The Simpsons Are Going to...Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by The Futon Critic
    HOMER AND THE KIDS SURPRISE MARGE WITH A CHRISTMAS VACATION ON AN ALL-NEW "THE SIMPSONS" SUNDAY, DECEMBER 9, ON FOX

Jane Lynch Makes Guest-Voice Appearance

After a failed Black Friday shopping spree, Marge is determined to fix Christmas. However, Homer and the kids surprise Marge with a vacation to a Florida resort in the all-new "'Tis the 30th Season" episode of THE SIMPSONS airing Sunday, Dec. 9 (8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (SI-3002) (TV-PG D, L, V)

Voice Cast: Dan Castellaneta as Homer Simpson; Julie Kavner as Marge Simpson; Nancy Cartwright as Bart Simpson and Nelson; Yeardley Smith as Lisa Simpson; Hank Azaria as Moe; Harry Shearer as Skinner; Tress MacNeille as Dolph; Pamela Hayden as Milhouse; Harry Shearer as Flanders

Guest Voice Cast: Jane Lynch as Jeanie

A source of fun Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hm. Their ban must have expired.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Krusty Gets Busted There’s No Disgrace Like Home 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane

Thread Information