Thread: Free stuff

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

Free stuff

I went to Dunkin Donuts earlier today, got me a bacon, egg and cheese bagel, but they were late on the order, and I got a free donut out of it. This was the second time this happened at this particular place, actually.

But it got me thinking; Have you ever seen, and/or gotten anything interesting for free that you would like to write about?

Blog Entries

Whenever I head to Nintendo events (naturally, as a Nintendo fan), I can pick up a ton of free merch. Anything from shot glasses, to water bottles, to costume pieces, to codes for downloadable content. It's a fun thing to go to, and of course, I get some exclusive stuff out of it.

Wrote the book on flimflammin Grifty McGrift's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Got a video game for free from the publishers/developers a few months ago, along with a giant box of merch. Felt pretty weird, it's not often you're the one stuff like that happens to. Oh and I got a free egg sandwich last Friday. Yay me.
    Last edited by Grifty McGrift; 11-26-2017 at 01:08 PM.

I got some merch at the coca-cola event once, a cap and a glass a few years ago. Since then it's mostly videogames, especially oldies. But I also dig relatively new games, the last thing I got was slime rancher free stuff from here. Also, I have a bunch of coupons from the local hardware store, but they have never been useful to me.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

I went to 3 sporting events where if the team won you’d get a free food item the food items in question were a Taco,a burger that had cheese on it and a Taco.

Bought a cup of coffee and got one for free today.

Blog Entries

I sign up for free samples/promos all the time. Sometimes I get a $10 amazon gift card, sometimes a solar cell phone charger, sometimes a new facewash, sometimes magazines. And then there's stuff like "free sample of mayonnaise".
    🔮Marianne Williamson 2020🔮

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Went to baseball game this weekend where when the home team won you got either a voucher for a free small ice cream or a taco.

9. Thumbs Up To This Post by: cam

Ice cream is OK but I certainly hope you got the taco

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

You bet your sweet bippy I went with the taco I’m no idiot when you offer me a fried tortilla typically folded filled with various mixtures such as seasoned meat, beans, lettuce, and tomatoes I ain’t passing that up.My occasional intolerance towards lactose made this decision all the more easy.

Worker of the Month outofnowhere's Avatar

Just grabbed free apple pie in the local store.

Thread Information