Thread: Free stuff

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

Free stuff

I went to Dunkin Donuts earlier today, got me a bacon, egg and cheese bagel, but they were late on the order, and I got a free donut out of it. This was the second time this happened at this particular place, actually.

But it got me thinking; Have you ever seen, and/or gotten anything interesting for free that you would like to write about?

Blog Entries

Whenever I head to Nintendo events (naturally, as a Nintendo fan), I can pick up a ton of free merch. Anything from shot glasses, to water bottles, to costume pieces, to codes for downloadable content. It's a fun thing to go to, and of course, I get some exclusive stuff out of it.

Wrote the book on flimflammin Grifty McGrift's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Got a video game for free from the publishers/developers a few months ago, along with a giant box of merch. Felt pretty weird, it's not often you're the one stuff like that happens to. Oh and I got a free egg sandwich last Friday. Yay me.
    Last edited by Grifty McGrift; 11-26-2017 at 01:08 PM.

I got some merch at the coca-cola event once, a cap and a glass a few years ago. Since then it's mostly videogames, especially oldies. But I also dig relatively new games, the last thing I got was slime rancher free stuff from here. Also, I have a bunch of coupons from the local hardware store, but they have never been useful to me.

Blog Entries

I went to 3 sporting events where if the team won you’d get a free food item the food items in question were a Taco,a burger that had cheese on it and a Taco.

Bought a cup of coffee and got one for free today.

Blog Entries

I sign up for free samples/promos all the time. Sometimes I get a $10 amazon gift card, sometimes a solar cell phone charger, sometimes a new facewash, sometimes magazines. And then there's stuff like "free sample of mayonnaise".
    a soul for disguise

Blog Entries

Went to baseball game this weekend where when the home team won you got either a voucher for a free small ice cream or a taco.

9. Thumbs Up To This Post by: cam

Ice cream is OK but I certainly hope you got the taco

Blog Entries

You bet your sweet bippy I went with the taco I’m no idiot when you offer me a fried tortilla typically folded filled with various mixtures such as seasoned meat, beans, lettuce, and tomatoes I ain’t passing that up.My occasional intolerance towards lactose made this decision all the more easy.

Thread Information