Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: POST ANY POKEMON AND ILL TELL U IF I WOULD FUCK IT

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaine View Post
    I'd imagine patting Lisa on the head would sting, damn kids with their spiky heads.

Blog Entries

How to remaster

3. Thumbs Up To This Post by: jim, Nitsy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    Odd, the link worked on my iPad.

Anyway, forget Cryogonal. I would rather know if you would fuck this Jellicent.

mm more glorious rotundity, more cushion for tha pushin'! Beautiful eyes and elegant figure, though as a fan of Mouth Stuff i feel like unless i am missing something that may be a roadblock. the Face Boobs looks mighty squeezeworthy and the flippers will probably get the Job done ifucatchmydroft

theres a sweetness to this one. i would love to GO STEADY with jellicent and then eventually lovingly plow them in their Mushy Cloud Parts. gotta say those all these aerial lookin Mons this may be difficult to nail the Geometry

5. Thumbs Up To This Post by: jim

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post

Tell me.
    call me old fashioned but i am notoriously anti Getting Poison On My Dick. if theres a loophole here i am open. maybe the poison is merely the cloud surrounding him and is thus external? maybe Tongue Shit is a good bypass of this risk, but i would have to do further research.

There are definitely advantages to having a Portable Ball Shaped Boyfriend With A Big Sloppy Mouth. i dont need to tell you what those are im sure, and again i must refer to my Eyes foxation and jeepers creeps would ya lookit those peepers! intense in a way that assures me focus, focus that Most Likely doesnt mean hes gonna poison my dick.

Its a risk but maybe if u get bit by a Poison Ball u become a Poison Ball. its zombie rules maybe. Eh if i do get poisoned ill just fuck the Antidote Pokemon. givin this goodness gracious great ball of Fine a YES

Blog Entries

ok fine

there really was one way to be and this is not it, we think

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OSSSSSSS View Post
    another butterface scenario

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyZombieChibi View Post
    Ah, a lovely specimen indeed. That shell looks quite reflective so I'll be able to admire my own grunting face while Blowin The Back Out which is excellent for my steadfast narcisissm! The halo would make for a nice Grippin zone during the deed as well. A boy toy that can fly has it benefits too, he looks strong despite his size so I'd piggyback around town, seeing the sights, only occasionally fearing for my life if I were to take a humongous plummet. The big issue herew is well...let's face it, I may not be the ideal partner for a Christian boy. He's got a certain underlying smugness lingering in those eyes, a judgemental glare, and I'm no saint. I do hear the religiously devout tend to be the freakiest in bed due to suppression of their sexual desires for fear of being Cast asunder by the Lord though. It's a risky one though, this guy's not just a bible thumper, he's one of the prime thumpers, the big man upstairs will undoubtedly hear of my various depraved deeds and google searches if this guy stuck around, he looks like a gossiper anyway, probably got promoted in the after life due to his gabby nature in his first life. I think sadly I'm gonna have to give this one a pass, maybe someday I'll be good enough for him, but not today. Not today.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunbadia View Post
    The mainstream media will call me a beta cuck for this one, but listen, I see 'em. I 'mire those top shelf DSLs as much as the next guy, supple and plump and pink as a peach, could suck a canteloupe through a garden hose, hit all those right spots so you tingle and shiver and get that full body cummies. I get it. I don't even 1% disagree with it either. Still as my daddy always said, "There's more to life than blowies". A one trick pony such as this leaves so much to be desired really. I'm actually not sure I could "fuck" it. Depends how you wanna use that term, for my uneducated and unexperienced money a BJ just sounds like an appetizer. A really good one like a perfect mound of brown gravied mashed potatoes with that nice blend of garlic and rosemary and a little butter too and they're nice a pillowy and you could mix corn in there too and dip in your chicken tenders which is what i tend to do now is just mix the chicken tenders with the potatoes because I guess kfc has brainwashed me with their famous bowls but how could I complain they were a steal the deal is ridiculous gosh i miss kfc. what was i saying? oh yeah, blowjobs. they seem nice. what else is there though? i guess they could give me...leafjob? seems like it'd end rather clumsily though. Furthermore, well y'all know me by now, I'm a hopeless romantic softie boy, I like that intimate shit. I like the idea of cuddling, holding hands, even just kissing is a damned trial when the lip disparity is so extreme, I'd drown in the resultant saliva, I could climb in this fucker and kiss it from the insides I guess? Seems like a non-hygenic and frustrating process though. Lastly uh what are those spots on the head? Looks like liver spots to me. Look I might can overlook alot of things even forgo my values for one slurpy night, but I aint' fuckin' no geriatric plant. Pass!

12. Thumbs Up To This Post by: cam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by deadname View Post
    ok fine

naw i don't fuck with muscly dudes sorry.

Blog Entries

Insert signature here

facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by foose View Post
    naw i don't fuck with muscly dudes sorry.
    mega swampert is a sweet gal

17. Thumbs Up To This Post by: cam

Blog Entries

the operative dealbreaker is still muscles im afraid, im sure she's great and all!!

Blog Entries

🔮Marianne Williamson 2020🔮

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Axordium View Post
    we aren't currently accepting fan creations at the time, I'm afraid. surely you didn't think this would get through? look at it, it's patently ridiculous, what practical function could that humongous ring possibly serve, why the uh Beard, is this some sort of hellish lizard-teething ring hybrid forged in the deepest circle of hell? im not playing your game today, young man. you come back when you bring me an actual real pokemon, because this thing is clearly CLEARLY not real and no amount of extremely easy and quick google searches that i dont feel like doing could possibly change that. begone THOT

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kupomog View Post
    Well first of all I just cannot make heads or tails of any of this. is that protrusion a tongue? Is there a mouth. Is the silver part gooey it Looks gooey but maybe it isn't, hard to tell with just a still image! I must say it's a little difficult to ascertain the fuckability of a creature if you can't tell ...what it s. Thing about me is i like me some Anthros, because ultimately ifyou can place the aesthetic qualites of a different species then you may have found yourself a spicy cocktail worth SIPPIN. However, this melange of the last ideas game freak have left is just...jarring. its a banjo kazooie honeycomb piece head with a silver ditto body and a Butt Tongue. I guess the Butt Tongue could have its uses, but otherwise I can't really call this thing attractive because it barely registers as a being. It looks like a makeshift pokemon, a pokemon arts and crafts project made of leftover materials from around the house. It has such a fascimile quality to it that it feels a bit like showing me a picture of an old potato sack with eyes drawn onto it and asking if it makes me horny. Like, yeah maybe it does, but that's just cuz i really like potatoes. I've lost the metaphor perhaps. Point is, get a species then we'll talk. For now, not really into short guys.

22. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kupomog

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BooAGhostAFemaleGhost View Post
    Oh wow. It's Pikachu! Well how could I say no, to Pikachu? That's major status points right there, that's like sleeping with a movie star, I'll be the hottest thot in the land. I bet he has lots of interesting stories, he's traveled across the land, searching far and wide. Sure he's not particularly talkative, but I'm pretty good with body language, I'll get the gist. I might honestly start to feel inferior, like have i earned this? Little ol' me, Foose from a small town in Mississippi, holding hands with his new beau Pikachu? THE Pikachu?? Why it sounds so absurd, and what would the people think? With most Poke-human relationships you could keep it under wraps with relative ease but Pikachu is the face of the business, the paparazzi must be on him day and night. Might get a little hectic and suffocating to be exposed to that life all at once. Maybe I could convince him to retire to a nice, quiet life down south, he's probably saved up enough money for a lifetime and seen all the sights one needs to in order to feel properly accomplished and ready to find a more easygoing life. I'm sure Ash won't mind, their relationship was clearly platonic anyway. Plus while I've never been the most theoretically enthused in bdsm, I have always been a little curious to try electroshock in such a context. So obviously, yes of course I would fuck Pikachu. It's like asking "would you fuck The Quaker Oats man". Like, duh. He's on oats. Are you on oats? Call me when you're on oats and we'll talk.

Clupid bloropope Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Foose...that’s a Mimikyu.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Krusty Gets Busted There’s No Disgrace Like Home 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane

Blog Entries

UM i think i recognize pikachu, he's like the most famous pokemons ever !

Clupid bloropope Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oh, um, OK.

Anyway...

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
    Oh, it's pixelated

Damn, I can't insert a picture here.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries