Thread: OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes

OK K.O! Let's Be Heroes is a relatively new series that premiered on the Cartoon Network. As a comedy show focused around superheroes, it takes much inspiration from the genre of video games, and features things such as levels, bosses, etc.

The series stars a young boy named K.O, training to become a hero by gaining levels throughout his adventures. He's joined by his two friends to combat the evil forces of Dr. Boxman (voiced by the legendary Jim Cummings.)

Premiered Episode list as of August 3rd, 2017:
    E1: Let's Be Heroes
    E2: Let's Be Friends!
    E3: You're Everybody's Sidekick
    E4: We Messed Up
    E5: Jethro's All Yours
    E6: You're Level 100

Any thoughts on this bold series?

Need to give it a try but I'm definitely down to support whatever Ian JQ works on. Show looks fun.
    facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

Blog Entries

I've seen a few episodes of it. It's pretty fun so far, it's got a lot of energy, the animation is pretty sweet to look at it, and the characters are pretty cool. Definitely one of the better Cartoon Network shows I've seen in a while, I like to see where this show is going.

Though honestly, considering K.O's personality and that he's voiced by Stephanie Nadolny (who was the original voice for Kid Goku and Kid/Teen Gohan in the English dubs of the Dragon Ball franchise until Kai came along), it's really hard for me at times not to just see the character as "Kid Goku if he wanted to be a superhero".

Blog Entries

I finally started watching this recently after holding off for a long time. I've seen the first six episodes, and so far it's an entertaining series. It's very watchable, and I'm looking forward to catching up on the rest of the series.
    Insert signature here

Blog Entries

Six new episodes from Season 3 got put up on the CN app a few days ago. The series will be ending shortly after (2 eps. left) The most recent episode I saw was "The Power is Yours" (Captain Planet crossover ep ) about a month ago, so I'll try to ramp up my viewing before the show ends.

Blog Entries

Started watching earlier this year, I think it's fantastic, a shame it's ending and I didn't realize it was ending sooner than I thought

Thread Information