Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: What's the last video game you played?

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Has a cooking pan on his head Trab Pu Kcip's Avatar
    Blog Entries

(Sorry, wrong thread)

F1 2014, I guess.
    Last edited by Trab Pu Kcip; 09-27-2020 at 07:05 AM.
    My Favorite and Least Favorite from every season.
    U1: Babysitting Maggie/Burp Contest, U2: Space Patrol/The Funeral, U3: The Bart Simpson Show/Bart's Nightmare, S1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Odyssey, S2: Lisa's Substitute/Principal Charming, S3: Saturdays Of Thunder /Mr. Lisa Goes To Washington, S4: Homer The Heretic/Marge In Chains, S5: Deep Space Homer/Sweet Seymour Skinner's Badasssss Song, S6: Lisa's Rival/Another Simpsons Clip Show, S7: Bart Sells His Soul/Scenes From The Class Struggle In Springfield, S8: The Springfield Files/My Sister, My Sitter, S9: The City Of New York vs Homer Simpson/All Singing, All Dancing, S10: Lisa Gets An 'A'/When You Dish Upon A Star, S11: Behind The Laughter/Kill The Alligator And Run, S12: Trilogy Of Error/Simpson Safari, S13: I Am Furious (Yellow)/The Frying Game, S14: Bart vs Lisa vs The 3rd Grade/Helter Shelter, S15: I, (Annoyed Grunt) Bot and The Wandering Juvie/Bart Mangled Banner, S16: Don’t Fear The Roofer/On A Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister, S17: Girls Just Want To Have Sums/Bonfire Of The Manatees, S18: 24 Minutes/Rome-Old and Juli-Eh, S19: The Debarted/All About Lisa, S20: Coming To Homerica/Lisa The Drama Queen, S21: Homer The Whopper/The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed, S22: Homer The Father/Love Is A Many Strangled Thing, S23: Holidays Of Future Passed/Treehouse Of Horror XXII and Lisa Goes Gaga, S24: The Saga Of Carl/Love Is A Many Splintered Thing, S25: Steal This Episode/Diggs, S26: Simpsorama/The Musk Who Fell To Earth, S27: Barthood/Friend With Benefit, S28: The Town/The Last Traction Hero, S29: Flanders Ladder/Treehouse Of Horror XXVIII, S30: Baby You Can't Drive My Car/Treehouse Of Horror XXIX, S31: Highway To Well/Warrin' Priests, Both Parts, S32: Treehouse Of Horror XXXI/The 7 Beer Itch.

SEASON 32 SO FAR:

Undercover Burns: 2.5/5, I, Carumbus: 3.5/5, Now Museum, Now You Don't: 1/5
    Treehouse Of Horror XXXI: 5/5 (Toy Gory: 5/5, Into The Homerverse: 2/5, Be Nine, Rewind: 6/5)
    The 7 Beer Itch: 0.5/5 - WORST OF SEASON SO FAR
    Podcast News: 3/5, Three Dreams Denied: 1.5/5, The Road to Cincinnati: 2.5/5, Sorry Not Sorry: 2/5, A Springfield Summer Christmas for Christmas: 1.5/5
    The Dad Feelings Limited: 4/5
    Diary Queen: ?/5

Blog Entries

been playing Super Mario 3D All-Stars. individual thoughts:

-Super Mario 64:

the main reason I bought this, I've been wanting to replay this game for years. easily one of my favorite games of all time and I'm so glad it still holds up to this day. some of the worlds/stars are a bit trickier to get than I remembered; the Secret Slide where you have to ride it in under 21 seconds took multiple tries. in the Boo world, I'm having difficulty doing the wall jump needed to get into that secret room with the eye. little things like that. but the nostalgia factor has been in full swing. it's taking me a bit of time to finish{which you'll understand why later on} and I still have like, 7 stars before I technically beat the game{probably not going to bother with the 120 stars, unless I find myself having the time to do so}.

-Super Mario Sunshine

not a huge fan of this one. I remember why i skipped it originally though, because of the advertisement for it; it literally makes the game look like all you do is walk around and clean stuff. no objectives or anything. but yeah I'm not big on this one. the controls are kind of hard to use, and I'm not having particular fun so far; although I am still on the first world, so maybe that will change. I don't really have much to say about this one right now. hoping/thinking my opinion will change as I progress.

-Super Mario Galaxy

serious contender for new favorite out of these three. I've got almost 20 stars and I have been having a blast with it. Every galaxy I've traveled to has been fun, with just the right amount of challenge. it is kind of weird because this was of course a Wii title, so the controls are weird. I have a Switch Lite myself, and the star where you have to Ray Surf, and move the Switch around the entire time, that was fun... haha. but yeah I know little about this game, how many stars/galaxies there are, and I'm loving it. I have no idea how much more game I have left but I'm hoping a lot.

I'm thinking about getting Odyssey again because I had it a little over a year ago, but didn't really make any progress at all. replaying that, I'd probably enjoy it a lot more. I'm on sort of a Mario kick now...

Blog Entries

Donkey Kong on the NHC Arcade

Blog Entries

OpenTTD, game where you make train routes. It's free, and it's fun.

Playing Command and Conquer Remastered Collection what a great game, I remember playing C&C and Red Alert on the first playstation. Great memories. I played the hell out of Red Alert as a kid. I also love that they brought skirmish mode to the original.

Blog Entries

Wii Party U. It's not as good as the original, which is miles better, but I still enjoy it.

Blog Entries

unlocked the Ghostly Galaxy in Super Mario Galaxy

probably one of my favorite galaxies. real fun exploring.

then I got to the star where I have to race a Boo, and... yeah. that's going to take forever to do. it's one of those where I'm going to have to touch the screen so I can get Mario to fly to the stars, while trying to dodge other things. got my ass kicked the first time I tried. not really that eager to go back and try again, to be honest...

Blog Entries

Currently playing Colin McRae Rally 2005 on the PS2.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Hades
    Super Mario Sunshine
    Ori and the will of the wisps

Blog Entries

Spider Man on the PS4

Finished my replay of Skyrim on PS4 to 100% trophy-wise, just as fun as when I played on 360 except this time I actually finished the main story and could take nicer screenshots. Now I'm playing my daughter's Skyrim file on Switch for her to help out (she's only 7 and can handle the content but can't handle the combat) and started Rise of the Tomb Raider on PS4.

It's more fun than the first game in this reboot series just due to having much more freedom to explore, but I sorta miss the interactions I could have with the group of people she was with in the first game. I understand why she's isolated from everyone but jonah storywise though; there's a lot of PTSD she's having to work through. Combat encounters are spread out in a more balanced manner, and any respawn encounters aren't too overwhelming and allow for you to take the enemies on in different fun ways after numerous upgrades. I just run into the same issue I run into with any other gameplay style like this where I wanna spend forever getting collectibles even though I know it's best to just continue to the story to unlock all the equipment i will need. I'm pretty sure I figured out where this story is going in regards to finding the Prophet and the Divine Source and all that. It's not massively interesting, but I'm along for the ride.

Also I continue to be amused at the way Lara's father became such a central figure in her life since the live action movies because in the original Tomb Raider series she had been disowned by her parents.
    facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

Blog Entries

Multiplayer Tetris

Blog Entries

Call Of Duty: WWII.

Blog Entries

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2
    Crash 4: It's About Time

Tony Hawk has been a blast. After so many crappy sequels, this remake (from the developer who remade Crash in 2017) finally nails exactly how these games should feel and look. It's one of those games where I have fun even if I'm not completing every challenge because the gameplay loop is so addicting. That said, I have about 650+ challenges completed out of 714. All I need is to get to level 100 and I've platinumed the game. Currently at level 80 but I'm in no rush.

Crash 4 might be the toughest Crash game I've ever come across. Even harder than Crash 1. Still, as a whole the package feels more innovative, lush, and full of energy. The new mask powers you get adds fresh layers to the platforming which I admire, regardless of how frustrating it can be at times to wrap your head around. I haven't got too far into the game yet so I don't know how I'd rank this among my favorites in the franchise but overall I'm impressed with it so far.

Blog Entries

I've been playing a mix of ESPN NHL 2K5 on the original XBOX and Madden 13 on the 360 today

Quote Originally Posted by aradii View Post
    Playing Command and Conquer Remastered Collection what a great game, I remember playing C&C and Red Alert on the first playstation. Great memories. I played the hell out of Red Alert as a kid. I also love that they brought skirmish mode to the original. Now I switched to Path of Exile and constantly need Chaos Orbs
    I have been playing Path of Exile for more than 2 years already and in a way I envy you that it is just the beginning for you

Blog Entries

Mario Party 4.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Hades,Burnout Paradise Remastered and I just started Mario Galaxy for the 1st time.

Blog Entries

The Bubble Cherry game in the arcade, still trying to beat Jims and D'ohmer's score.

Dota 2.. Also sometimes I am playing digital games like on this website
    Sorry for that
    Last edited by OceanDean; 11-02-2020 at 05:29 PM.

Blog Entries

Grand Theft Auto 5 again, just driving my hypercar through the streets.

Slay the Spire
    "Don't waste your moments in life, you never know when you'll stop waking up." MARYAM ZAREI
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I'm a writer, I use people for what I write...let the world beware." CATHERINE TRAMELL

Blog Entries

I decided to get nostalgic, and to play the first Halo game again.

The Ballad of Gay Tony

Blog Entries

The OG Crash Bandicoot: Warped.

NASCAR Heat 5 on XBOX ONE.

Blog Entries

The Simpsons: Virtual Bart

(I'm wondering if I'm starting to repeat myself...)

Blog Entries

The OG Crash Bandicoot: Warped

Blog Entries

Marvel Avengers, followed by one last play of Super Mario Maker before the uploading course servers shut down.

Death Stranding

Thread Information