Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ROAST the user above

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by D DEBBS View Post
    Jingle Bellso, Jingle Bellso, Jingle all the wayso!
    this isn't a roast in, like, any way.

also, telso you need to take a shower, the ppl in your av can smell u from here

Blog Entries

jingle smellso amarite

^also i hope you hop through the snow right underneath the tire of my mustang
    Fuck Donald Trump. #NotMyPresident

3. Thumbs Up To This Post by: pax

Blog Entries

Come cumeau, come at me bro

Hope youre ready for Your Actual President
    o shit its 2021 and still havent posted on this forum

Blog Entries

Laughing My Ass Off at 2016

Banned

Your insults make no sense!

Wrote the book on flimflammin Grifty McGrift's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You bumped a stupid thread

Banned

You're a stupid thread!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Grifty McGrift View Post
    You bumped a stupid thread
    That's because no one posted on this thread for three years, you muppet!

(Probably should have used that instead of "You're a stupid thread!"...)

You like jazz? BloodySimpsonChibi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm not impressed of a giant monkey that doesn't even matter to the Dragon Ball franchise anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaine View Post
    I'd imagine patting Lisa on the head would sting, damn kids with their spiky heads.

Banned

BloodySimpsonsChibi? More like, CruddyHumanBeing!

Also, thanks for spoiling Dragon Ball, you dick!

Blog Entries

it's not 1989

13. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kwijibo

Banned

And what kinda name is "cam", anyway?

Did you name yourself after a camera?

Blog Entries

gonna roast u by locking this thread

16. Thumbs Up To This Post by: cam

Blog Entries

Umm, Why isn't this thread locked?
    My Favorite and Least Favorite from every season.
    U1: Babysitting Maggie/Burp Contest, U2: Space Patrol/The Funeral, U3: The Bart Simpson Show/Bart's Nightmare, S1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Odyssey, S2: Lisa's Substitute/Principal Charming, S3: Saturdays Of Thunder /Mr. Lisa Goes To Washington, S4: Homer The Heretic/Marge In Chains, S5: Deep Space Homer/Sweet Seymour Skinner's Badasssss Song, S6: Lisa's Rival/Another Simpsons Clip Show, S7: Bart Sells His Soul/Scenes From The Class Struggle In Springfield, S8: The Springfield Files/My Sister, My Sitter, S9: The City Of New York vs Homer Simpson/All Singing, All Dancing, S10: Lisa Gets An 'A'/When You Dish Upon A Star, S11: Behind The Laughter/Kill The Alligator And Run, S12: Trilogy Of Error/Simpson Safari, S13: I Am Furious (Yellow)/The Frying Game, S14: Bart vs Lisa vs The 3rd Grade/Helter Shelter, S15: I, (Annoyed Grunt) Bot and The Wandering Juvie/Bart Mangled Banner, S16: Don’t Fear The Roofer/On A Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister, S17: Girls Just Want To Have Sums/Bonfire Of The Manatees, S18: 24 Minutes/Rome-Old and Juli-Eh, S19: The Debarted/All About Lisa, S20: Coming To Homerica/Lisa The Drama Queen, S21: Homer The Whopper/The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed, S22: Homer The Father/The Great Simpsina, S23: Holidays Of Future Passed/Treehouse Of Horror XXII and Lisa Goes Gaga, S24: The Saga Of Carl/Love Is A Many Splintered Thing, S25: Steal This Episode/Diggs, S26: Simpsorama/The Musk Who Fell To Earth, S27: Barthood/Friend With Benefit, S28: The Town/The Cad And The Hat, S29: Flanders Ladder/Treehouse Of Horror XXVIII, S30: Baby You Can't Drive My Car/Treehouse Of Horror XXIX, S31: Highway To Well/Warrin' Priests, Both Parts.

Blog Entries

shut up

No u
    Green=Best Red=Worst

Season 1: Bart the Genius The Call Of The Simpsons Season 2: Bart the Daredevil Bart's Dog Gets an "F" Season 3: Radio Bart Dog of Death Season 4: Lisa's First Word So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show Season 5: Cape Feare Lisa vs. Malibu Stacy Season 6: Bart of Darkness Another Simpsons Clip Show Season 7: Bart Sells His Soul The Simpsons 138th Episode Spectacular Season 8: My Sister, My Sitter The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase Season 9: The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson Miracle on Evergreen Terrace Season 10: Homer to the Max Homer Simpson in: "Kidney Trouble" Season 11: Brother's Little Helper Kill the Alligator and Run Season 12: Skinner's Sense of Snow Homer vs. Dignity Season 13: I Am Furious (Yellow) Gump Roast Season 14: Bart vs. Lisa vs. the Third Grade Large Marge Season 15: Milhouse Doesn't Live Here Anymore Co-Dependents' Day Season 16: Future-Drama On a Clear Day I Can't See My Sister Season 17: Regarding Margie Girls Just Want to Have Sums Season 18: Stop! Or My Dog Will Shoot Kill Gil, Volumes I & II Season 19: All About Lisa That '90s Show Season 20: Sex, Pies and Idiot Scrapes No Loan Again, Naturally Season 21: Postcards from the Wedge Rednecks and Broomsticks Season 22: The Ned-Liest Catch The Fool Monty Season 23: Holidays of Future Passed Lisa Goes Gaga Season 24: Gone Abie Gone The Saga of Carl Season 25: Steal This Episode What to Expect When Bart's Expecting Season 26: Sky Police The Musk Who Fell to Earth Season 27: Barthood Orange Is the New Yellow Season 28: There Will Be Buds Dogtown Season 29: Gone Boy Fears of a Clown Season 30: Woo-Hoo Dunnit? Bart vs. Itchy & Scratchy Season 31: Livin La Pura Vida Hail to the Teeth

Thread Information