Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 210 of 496



Thread: NHC Discord



(Users Browsing this Thread: )

  1. #181
    in the back of a pick-up Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    26,787
    Blog Entries
    5


    you're acting like a whiny ass who wants to derail shit because he's having a bad day and we're just having a fun foodchat

  2. #182
    i fall and i fall and i fall bias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    backwards land
    Posts
    6,545
    Blog Entries
    12


    i literally just woke up and wanted to know why i was kicked, because it sure as hell wouldn't be for somethin sane
    i guess that's why i'm havin a bad day, probably woke up on the wrong side of the bed

    i didn't say "what the fuck are we even talking about" in regards to the active chat topic it i said it because i got hit with a stop being a whiny pissbaby from moose outta nowhere. like i said, id just woken up and immediately got insulted cus ??? maybe asking why i got kicked isn't a thing i can do anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by kupomog
    father dies while son tinychats

  3. #183
    Hole in My Head Telso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,756
    Blog Entries
    52


    Why do you take your kick so seriously

  4. #184
    i fall and i fall and i fall bias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    backwards land
    Posts
    6,545
    Blog Entries
    12


    i really only wanted to know why, because im curious

  5. #185
    i fall and i fall and i fall bias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    backwards land
    Posts
    6,545
    Blog Entries
    12


    man what a zinger ryan

  6. #186
    The Blue Files OldSchoolerSimpsons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    Posts
    14,334
    Blog Entries
    392


    You've acted really angry and rude out of nowhere for days now, and you haven't even been triggered to it some of the time.

    WHAT was defending Panther all about?

    WHY are you acting angry even towards people who are completely confused and don't understand a word you say?

    WHY are you just saying "Oh, you couldn't have kicked me for no reason!" and don't listen to other people when they tell you why?

    WHY haven't you sought out help yet?

    WHERE is the old charming and positive bias I liked so much?
    Quote Originally Posted by scully apologist;bt39949
    "KONY 2012"

  7. #187
    Administrator Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    34,283
    Blog Entries
    502


    for the record i don't agree with people constantly kickin you while goodass Bantz is bein made. demod ryry and moosey

  8. Thumbs Up To This Post by: cam

  9. #188
    i fall and i fall and i fall bias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    backwards land
    Posts
    6,545
    Blog Entries
    12


    woo
    alright

    didn't defend panther. just absolutely sick of the idea that we need to keep bringing him back just so y'all can get another round of sweet jokes in
    don't give a shit about him, he's basically nothing in my eyes and there is no reason to keep bringing back nothing for the sake of jokes


    i am really having a tough time understand why you guys call me confusing and nonsensical when oss does exactly the same sorta shit.
    yesterday i arrived in the chat and made a comment about some youtube channel, and was immediately met with "OK" and "Bias What". i literally said nothing confusing. oss on the other hand can say whatever the hell he wants and everyone applauds it or runs with it. Where Is The Line Drawn


    this one basically feeds the into the above but i ask and am either met with my name being spat back at me or a zinger. maybe it's my fault for expecting something different, but regardless, i ask because i'm not given an answer
    hey, maybe i should PM somebody about it. alls i knows is that if i PM someone im either met with silence or another zinger


    seein therapist on tuesday, stop disregarding what i'm saying cus of what i'm currently dealing with
    sure it may affect how i act but i don't expect to be coddled nor do i want to be disregarded because of my own mental health issues


    nothin happened to him. i have to be on the offensive in the chat now and start biting back because i'm sick and tired of being on the back foot with you guys
    at some point it seems that some switches in ur collective heads trip and decide that i'm no longer redeemable and instead need to be kicked out of discord

    i seriously don't get it

  10. #189
    i fall and i fall and i fall bias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    backwards land
    Posts
    6,545
    Blog Entries
    12


    also Same handy wow
    anythin to get them licks in ain't it ryan

    maybe i am pouring salt in my own wounds here but hell i've been PMing some of you lately and i've been asking if i'm annoying anyone because i'm afraid that's how i'm acting
    i don't want to greeted with "stop being an annoying pissbaby" when i enter the chat after sleeping but if that's how it's gonna be don't expect me to take it lightly

  11. #190
    in the back of a pick-up Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    26,787
    Blog Entries
    5


    Quote Originally Posted by handsome_devil View Post
    for the record i don't agree with people constantly kickin you while goodass Bantz is bein made. demod ryry and moosey
    meh I don't regret it

    bias calm down and start to chill

  12. #191
    i fall and i fall and i fall bias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    backwards land
    Posts
    6,545
    Blog Entries
    12


    pot kettle ryan
    don't expect me to be chilled out when i'm insulted first thing in the morning

  13. #192
    Stonecutter Torrens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,043
    Blog Entries
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolerSimpsons View Post
    You've acted really angry and rude out of nowhere for days now, and you haven't even been triggered to it some of the time.

    WHAT was defending Panther all about?
    Is bias defending Panther a new thing or an old thing? I must have missed that.

    EDIT: frankly, I am siding with @bias here because I don't think that moose should just get to insult him for no reason when he pops into chat. If something stupid is said in chat, ok, that's a different scenario, but a member who's in good standing doesn't deserve to just get flamed if they poke their head into our stupid online clubhouse.

  14. #193
    Administrator Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    34,283
    Blog Entries
    502


    bias is clearly defending panther because he agrees and sympathizes with his anti-sjw mindset

  15. #194
    Stonecutter Torrens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,043
    Blog Entries
    1


    @handsome_devil: and is there evidence of that?

    Even Ryan diverted jumping on Panther once or twice and said "Take it to PMs" rather than have it go on in a thread. That's not sympathizing.

  16. #195
    Administrator Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    34,283
    Blog Entries
    502


    bias has gone off on sjw tangents a few times, seems pre clear to me

  17. #196
    oh dear, I say! The Spruce Moose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Partying in the burbs
    Posts
    13,388
    Blog Entries
    1


    I called him whiny because he was whining, maybe don't jump in off what one person says?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Egg Council Creepy View Post
    Here's FIVE non-rock songs I like:
    Take On Me
    Hello
    Mad World
    Unreal Superhero 3
    Lisa Frank 420/Modern Computing
    So i'm not a rockist

  18. #197
    i fall and i fall and i fall bias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    backwards land
    Posts
    6,545
    Blog Entries
    12


    i'm not defending panther i said many times in the chat about it i don't like what he said at all and i don't want him being brought up constantly
    just let it die, like i said many times

  19. #198
    in the back of a pick-up Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    26,787
    Blog Entries
    5


    Quote Originally Posted by bias View Post
    pot kettle ryan
    don't expect me to be chilled out when i'm insulted first thing in the morning
    I.... okay? like a one time thing doesn't really equal the numerous amounts of times you've done this?

    but yea you entered chat and were immediately cranky and pushy towards us so I think moose's reaction was warranted

  20. #199
    i fall and i fall and i fall bias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    backwards land
    Posts
    6,545
    Blog Entries
    12


    because i was kicked while i was asleep and wanted to know why

  21. #200
    Stonecutter Torrens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,043
    Blog Entries
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by The Spruce Moose View Post
    I called him whiny because he was whining, maybe don't jump in off what one person says?
    I was asking for evidence because I wasn't certain if this is some new thing that's cropped up here on the board or on Discord (which, frankly, I find hard to keep up with, so I don't really follow a conversation for too long in there).
    @bias, you've said before that maybe it would be best for you to take a break from the board/Discord. Maybe you should do this.

  22. #201
    i fall and i fall and i fall bias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    backwards land
    Posts
    6,545
    Blog Entries
    12


    i did for a week and it happened again

  23. #202
    i fall and i fall and i fall bias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    backwards land
    Posts
    6,545
    Blog Entries
    12


    can the guy who was deleting my posts and constantly kicking me while invisible please come forward
    i no longer feel safe going to discord anymore because of this incident

  24. #203
    withered gas station rose Bart's treehouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,107


    Bias it's time to come clean. I purposefully was kicking you and then blamed it on shaun because I don't think he should be a mod. It was a moment of jealousy and bitterness and i hope you will forgive me and I hope shaun and the board will some day. With this post I've forwarded my resignation to @eric asking him to delete my account forever. Love you all

    !kick Egg


  25. #204
    i fall and i fall and i fall bias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    backwards land
    Posts
    6,545
    Blog Entries
    12


    what

  26. #205
    direct floor engagement steamed_hamms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    13,551
    Blog Entries
    42


    can't believe you nerds aren't using this thing to agitate for political candidates across the globe: https://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesth...V8d#.ckrZk2nZD

  27. #206
    nsfw pilcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Californiaphile
    Posts
    15,622
    Blog Entries
    203


    who said we aren't?

  28. #207
    insert usertitle here Egg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Should've got off at Crackton
    Posts
    2,911
    Blog Entries
    42


    Why isn't the invite working?
    You're a dolt with the IQ of a peabrain that probably loves lowbrow sitcoms like The Big Bang Theory, Frasier and Seinfeld to not grasp the biting satire and wit of the classic 65 (Rugrats).

  29. #208
    withered gas station rose Bart's treehouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,107


    I banned you

  30. Thumbs Up To This Post by: eric

  31. #209
    Hole in My Head Telso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,756
    Blog Entries
    52


    You were acting too annoying again today and Painty-can ended up banning u

    No wonder.

  32. #210
    insert usertitle here Egg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Should've got off at Crackton
    Posts
    2,911
    Blog Entries
    42


    I was doing nothing!



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •