Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: NHC Discord

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

Really getting frustrated with you kicking me over and over.
    You're a dolt with the IQ of a peabrain that probably loves lowbrow sitcoms like The Big Bang Theory, Frasier and Seinfeld to not grasp the biting satire and wit of the classic 65 (Rugrats).

Wrote the book on flimflammin Grifty McGrift's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah same. Now they started banning instead.

Blog Entries

no that's just for you

Blog Entries

PSA: if you're trying to play a song when no one else is in voice channel, try !queue instead of !play. dunno what is causing play to fail but yeah !queue is more reliable

Blog Entries

I apologize for being a dick in last night's Discord chat. I was just frustrated that the queue was shaping up to be another Call Me Maybe fest, but since I wasn't listening to it it was pretty jerky. I will try to refrain to stop doing that from now on, but it's hard.

Blog Entries

bad apology yo. no dice

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Egg Council Creep View Post
    I will try to refrain to stop doing that from now on, but it's hard.
    ...it's hard not to be a whiny brat for you?

makes sense

Blog Entries

No, it's hard to resist sometimes.

Wrote the book on flimflammin Grifty McGrift's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Why does it matter if you aren't even listening just play your own music outside of Discord. Also that song is good so I wouldn't mind a Call Me Maybe fest tbh.

Blog Entries

Yeah, that's why I want to stop it. I mean it shouldn't matter to me and it only makes people angry.

I was angry because I really hate the song and didn't want it to play 5 times in a row or so.

But it shouldn't matter, I shouldn't ruin their fun.

Blog Entries

call me maybe owns

Blog Entries

rush sux butt

Blog Entries

Now they just banned me AGAIN for no reason.

Please just unban me, i'm really getting sick and tired of you bullying me like this. I did nothing wrong in my 5 minutes of chatting.

Blog Entries

you earned your ban and were supposed to stay on the list, but someone removed you for some reason. back on tha list you go

Blog Entries

How much longer will I be on the list?

Give me a GOOD reason why i'm banned as well.

Blog Entries

as long as it takes

Blog Entries

What do I have to do to get unbanned? All I did was complain about the queue. You guys are abusing your power.

18. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sam

Blog Entries

good reason? AHAHAHA a multitude of fuckin reasons. quit whining, it's done

Blog Entries

The Discord chat is the CENTER of activity of the NHC these days. And you banning me from it despite not even getting an infraction on the NHC and the only reason why i'm banned being "i'm annoying" is extremely abusing power. It's the equivalent of getting a life sentence for jaywalking.

And I should be allowed to dispute a wrong decision.

Finally, what do I need to do to come back?

You know what. Discord isn't this board. Your lack of NHC infractions make no difference here. I'm not gonna police the shit that happens in there through this thread when you can and should resolve it in private. This isn't a dangerous Panther situation that could potentially damage someone.

You were given GOOD reasons for being banned yesterday numerous times on the wall and it wasn't even your first offense in regards to music in the chat. No one was planning to unban you yet, except it happened. It wasn't supposed to. The ban took effect again. In chat. You're still ON THIS BOARD right now. With no infractions. With no ban. Demanding to be let back into chat. POST on the board, maybe. Take a BREAK from the chat since things are volatile.

You will be let back in when people are no longer sick of dealing with your childish attitude in the chats. We don't need to get into cyclical music arguments with you every single day. It completely ruins and disrupts the chats and people go there to have fun, not argue with you about what is playing in the music channel that we are ALL listening to. If you want to have fun in the chats, then stop being a pest about things and learn to integrate yourself into what's going on instead of being so INSISTENT on letting us know how much you dislike everything. Like you whining about Rescue Girl, a song everyone was enjoying during a VGM session, because you don't like "sugary fluff" is just frustrating as hell. And you did it more than once. Not appreciated.

Dispute it all you want, demand more and more and more reasons; we are not required to let you chat just because it's "the center of activity."

Learn some patience (because Panther didn't) and gain some insight from this event and all past events in that chat. At some point you need to use critical thinking and stop expecting everyone to spoon-feed the same direction and information to you over and over.
    facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

Blog Entries

^ Not much I can really add to that, except that it's not abusing power when everyone in chat came to an agreement about the decision. When there's around 20-30 active users in chat and not a single one is actually complaining about your ban in the least then yknow maybe consider that it's not a problem with the Meanies abusing their power

Blog Entries

The "GOOD" reasons they gave were just "I always argue over music" and that's not sufficient for a permanent ban. Posting on the board isn't fun because people don't post much here anymore, the Discord chat is where most of the activity is these days.

About Rescue Girl, I should be allowed to say how I feel about music. Everyone else does it, so why shouldn't i? Why shouldn't I be allowed to voice my opinion? Because it's different from everyone elses? There's nothing wrong with having a different opinion. And that's the only reason people argue with me, because I say how I feel. So you're saying I shouldn't be allowed to do that?

It's not the "center of activity" which matters, it's the fact the reason I got banned (Arguing over music) is extremely minor. It's like a 5 year prison sentence for a cafeteria food fight.

I admit there are some things to improve. I will try to stop trying to skip songs or stop a queue i'm not listening to. I will try to stop popping into conversations with off-topic posts. But I still feel it was too minor of a reason.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Egg Council Creep View Post
    The "GOOD" reasons

Blog Entries

When the "cafeteria food fight" is regularly ruining chat and is always started by the same person then yea I think that's worth a ban???

kupomog-Today at 11:35 AM
    im gonna be really pissed off if the only thing he takes away from my post is "but i shouldnt have to like what everyone likes" or whatever
    \_(ツ)_/

Blog Entries

That wasn't the only thing I took from that post.

Also, it's the equivalent of a prison sentence for a food fight because it's just arguments over my musical tastes being different from other people. There's nothing wrong with hating a song others like. It's not an FP or Bomberswarm situation where what I say is actually harming people.

What things do I need to improve? I know that I should stop fighting over the MusicBot, but what else?
    Last edited by Egg; 01-06-2017 at 01:51 PM.

Blog Entries

egg you're so gotdamn ignorant. get out of your bubble dude. i generally think you're a funny nuisance and not really worthy of a ban, but this is Really tiring and annoying. either shape up or fuck off

i fall and i fall and i fall bias's Avatar
    Blog Entries

if they were handing out bans for off topic posts i'd have been gone a loooong time ago
    Quote Originally Posted by kupomog
    father dies while son tinychats

Lots of people in the chat are capable of framing and expressing their dissenting opinions without blowing it up. I listen to a lot of music I don't want to listen to, or I don't listen to it because I go Deaf (and I don't sit there trying to skip things while I am Deaf). I sit through a lot of uncomfortable chats with some people because they can chat about whatever they want and I can tune out whenever I need to, just like they can when they don't want to be there for whatever is happening.

You are "allowed," since you love that word so much like a student in elementary school, to not like things. You are "allowed" to have opinions. You are "allowed" to express your opinions. Unfortunately, you speak to people like a know-it-all who deserves our grace just because and things are incredibly black & white with you. It's totally rude and annoying for ONE PERSON to sit there and ALWAYS complain about what is going on in chat!! So if your opinions disrupt chat every day because you are incapable of having conversations with people without it turning into an argument (and you aren't capable of quelling said argument after it starts because you never let things go), then the chat is "allowed" to do what is best to get it back on track.

You're not the only person who gets kicked or banned for spiraling chat out of control. And like, Handsome hates VGM chats and he patiently sits through that shit often.

Blog Entries

So how should I word what I say better to stop leading to fights? Because i'm definitely not going to lie about how I feel just because it doesn't lead to fights. If I don't like a song, I say I don't like it.

32. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sam

Thread Information