Junior Camper

Upcoming pictures and plot summaries of FOX Animation Domination episodes

IMG_3969.jpg

All are subject to change!

Bobby It's cold outside: Sideshow Bob is contracted as Springfield Mall's Santa, with Bart thinking he's up to something. A package thief is on the loose.

Miracle on Culpepper Slims Boulevard: Jenny feels insecure about her own Christmas when her family agrees to celebrate with Louise instead of at home. Betty looks for cheap Christmas gifts.

Have Yourself a Mally Linda Christmas: Linda gets a job at the post office for extra holiday money but has to break protocol when a package goes lost. Gene and Louise shop for Tina's Christmas present and Bob and Tina are stuck with Linda's cranky family at home.

Christmas is Coming: When Santa makes sexual advances at Meg at Quahog Mall, Meg fights back, getting arrested. With this event scaring Stewie, Brian helps Stewie conquer his fear of Santa Claus.

These are the midseason finales for Bob's, Simpsons, and Family Guy. Bless the Harts has one more episode after this for season 1 finale. Season 2 will be back on in September 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by orangemo View Post
    IMG_3969.jpg

All are subject to change!

Bobby It's cold outside: Sideshow Bob is contracted as Springfield Mall's Santa, with Bart thinking he's up to something. A package thief is on the loose.

Miracle on Culpepper Slims Boulevard: Jenny feels insecure about her own Christmas when her family agrees to celebrate with Louise instead of at home. Betty looks for cheap Christmas gifts.

Have Yourself a Mally Linda Christmas: Linda gets a job at the post office for extra holiday money but has to break protocol when a package goes lost. Gene and Louise shop for Tina's Christmas present and Bob and Tina are stuck with Linda's cranky family at home.

Christmas is Coming: When Santa makes sexual advances at Meg at Quahog Mall, Meg fights back, getting arrested. With this event scaring Stewie, Brian helps Stewie conquer his fear of Santa Claus.

These are the midseason finales for Bob's, Simpsons, and Family Guy. Bless the Harts has one more episode after this for season 1 finale. Season 2 will be back on in September 2020.
    The bless the harts one sounds most interesting to me. The Bob's burgers may be juggling too many plots, I hope sideshow Bob is neither too criminal or too innocent, and I'm burnt out on Brian and Stewie episodes, so I'll probably give that one a pass.
    Pokemon Moon Friend Code 5473-2104-2310
    Looking for shiny, legendary, and mythical. Got shiny Sandshrew (Alola)
    Have various starters, zorua, can breed many pokemon.
    Current egg move hatching: Tyrunt with fire fang

Junior Camper

Quote Originally Posted by GlitterCat View Post
    The bless the harts one sounds most interesting to me. The Bob's burgers may be juggling too many plots, I hope sideshow Bob is neither too criminal or too innocent, and I'm burnt out on Brian and Stewie episodes, so I'll probably give that one a pass.
    I'd probably watch all of them cause their holiday special episodes. At least then you can give grades on all of them for R&R.

Hercules Rockefeller Homer Samson's Avatar

The Family Guy one has a pretty creative premise, but didn't they already do an episode with him gaining a fear, the one with the Queen album.
    Best and Worst Episode per Season:
    1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Night Out 2: One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish/Bart's Dog Gets an 'F' 3: Bart the Murderer/Saturdays of Thunder 4: Homer the Heretic/So Its Come To This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5: Cape Feare/Lady Bouvier's Lover 6: Homie the Clown/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7: Raging Abe Simpson and his Grumbling Grandson in " The Curse of the Flying Hellfish"/Scenes From the Class Struggle in Springfield 8: The Springfield Files/The Old Man and the Lisa 9: The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson/Miracle on Evergreen Terrace 10: Mayored to the Mob/Homer Simpson in: Kidney Trouble 11: Grift of the Magi/Eight Misbehavin' 12: Trilogy of Error/I'm Goin' to Praiseland 13: The Blunder Years/The Lastest Gun in the West 14: Moe Baby Blues/The Strong Arms of the Ma 15: My Mother the Carjacker/Co-Dependent's Day 16: The Heartbroke Kid/Homer and Ned's Hail Mary Pass 17: The Seemingly Never-Ending Story/The Bonfire of the Manatees 18: The Mook, The Chef, The Wife, and Her Homer/The Boys of Bummer 19: Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind/Husbands and Knives 20: Gone Maggie Gone/Lisa the Drama Queen 21: The Squirt and the Whale/The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed 22: Homer Scissorhands/The Fight Before Christmas 23: The Book Job/Lisa Goes Gaga 24: The Saga of Carl/Love is a Many-Splintered Thing 25: Brick Like Me/What to Expect When Bart's Expecting 26: Sky Police/The Musk Who Fell to Earth 27: Barthood/Every Man's Dream 28: 22 for 30/The Caper Chase 29: Flanders' Ladder/Singin' in the Lane 30: Woo-hoo Dunnit?/I Want You (She's So Heavy)

Quote Originally Posted by GlitterCat View Post
    I'm tired of so many Brian and Stewie episodes too. But at least we get a break from that fat a-hole Peter. Also, it'll be nice to see Meg again. She was out of The Disney Reboot and Heartburn episodes which she should have had some part in. I hated the double casting of Bonnie and Lois. It was lazy and cheap and Lois sucks as the romantic lead. She is better playing a villian. They could have used Donna in the Friends parody. 2 Bonnies? Come on!!

Junior Camper

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow ken View Post
    I'm tired of so many Brian and Stewie episodes too. But at least we get a break from that fat a-hole Peter. Also, it'll be nice to see Meg again. She was out of The Disney Reboot and Heartburn episodes which she should have had some part in. I hated the double casting of Bonnie and Lois. It was lazy and cheap and Lois sucks as the romantic lead. She is better playing a villian. They could have used Donna in the Friends parody. 2 Bonnies? Come on!!
    Heart Burn didn't have Bonnie. That was Peter and Lois' Wedding. Also Mila Kunis has a toddler so she might be busy taking care of him.

I'm excited for Bless the Harts the most since I'd like to see Jenny's feelings about her own Christmas.

Thread Information