Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: The Loud House

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Have Brain, Will Travel Wile E. the Brain's Avatar

@CousinMerl, I got the pun but like you said, it's a bit of a convoluted one (but I guess I should expect such a pun from Luan's mouth, aha). Come to think of it, Lori actually already was kind of a waitress in Job Insecurity for a short time (I guess, it was never shown onscreen), I wonder how they'll handle it now Lynn Sr. has his own restaurant. We can also think of The Waiting Game but it was for a place as short as an arcade so it's a different thing. Also, remember the time when Luna was a "here today gone tomorrow" waitress as well, aha ?

Like I said it's not because of Lana since I think she's an underused sister too (and not a single one of them should be overlooked; heck, her twin has probably twice more episodes than her), and Charles as a focus is also a nice touch, but I'm not a lot fond to this plot and I have the feeling I can already guess how events will go on in this one. But that doesn't mean I'm not interested at all by this episode, I'm still curious to see it of course, how the show will handle such a plot since it showed many times it has talent to make episodes with simple plots quite amazing. We'll see.

Never heard of this show before, to be honest. But I was indeed talking about the Loud family. Just wanted to make clear that I want to see them as their alter ego remaining the focus along with Lincoln and Clyde when the cat will come up into the plot, and not the two boys only.

don't quite cover all CousinMerl's Avatar

@Wile E. the Brain, I forgot about Luna being a waitress in one of the episodes. Anyway, Lori as one make the most sense (also, since she was one in 'Job Insecurity' and the arcade thing, both of which you mentioned, it feels natural) and hopefully it'll be an episode that delivers.

And I'd happily take any Lana episode they throw at us. She does deserve more focus, especially (and how about an episode where we properly get to meet her friends? As I've said before she's the only sister who hasn't got any friends we know anything about, let alone any names).

I haven't seen anything of 'Full House' myself and I honestly don't care about it but I know of it and what it's about. I just thought of that show when you used the term.

Have Brain, Will Travel Wile E. the Brain's Avatar

Can't Hardly Wait and A Mutt Above both will air on October 26 and two new episodes that'll air one week before were announced :

Tails of Woe
    When Stella's music box disappears at school, the gang immediately suspects a student urban legend known as the Rat Beast.
    Last Loud on Earth
    After a night of zombie movies, Lincoln and Clyde find an empty Loud house and assume it's a zombie apocalypse.
    I love the premise of Tails of Woe, it looks really interesting, I'm a sucker for episodes revolving around urban legends and since I love Stella as a character, it's nice to see her getting more focus. Last Loud on Earth sounds like a pretty fun episode (though I wonder if "zombie apocalypse" and "flu" are the same thing in this universe, aha). Also, it's nice to see we'll get at least four new episodes and a special this month, I hope they won't be a way too long hiatus afterwards.

So two new Halloween episodes? Neat. Both of them sound pretty good and interesting to me so I'm looking forward to these too. The recent hiatus feels like it's been too long already and hopefully the next one won't be too long like you say.

Briefly stopped by to say that it's nice to see that we are getting more than an episode or two this month, and they all have interesting premises. I'm definitely down for more screentime for Lori, Lana and Stella.
    Family Guy Season 18 Ratings - Yacht Rocky: 1.5/5 Bri-Da: 2.5/5 Absolutely Babulous: TBD Disney's The Reboot: TBD Cat Fight: TBD
    American Dad! Season 15 Ratings - Fantasy Baseball: 1.5/5 I Am the Jeans: The Gina Lavetti Story: 0/5 Stan & Francine & Connie & Ted: 0/5 Rabbit Ears: 1.5/5 Jeff and the Dank Ass Weed Factory: 1/5 Lost Boys: 0/5 Shark?!: 1/5 The Long March: 2/5 The Hall Monitor and the Lunch Lady: 0/5 Wild Women Do: 2/5 An Irish Goodbye: 3/5 Stompe le Monde: 0/5 Mom Sauce: 0/5 Hamerican Dad!: 0/5 Demolition Daddy: 0/5 Pride Before the Fail: .5/5 Enter Stanman: 0/5 No Weddings and a Funeral: 0/5 Eight Fires: 1.5/5 The Hand That Rocks the Rogu: 0/5 Downtown: TBD Cheek to Cheek: A Stripper's Story: TBD

The comic-con episode 'Kings Of The Con' aired yesterday and I will check it out as soon as possible. I've been looking forward to this one and it'll be nice to see the Loud gang as their 'Full House' group hero alter egos again, but the brief reactions to the episode I've read have not been kind (with some even saying it is the worst episode of the series) which makes me really worried.

Thread Information