Thread: Favourite Foods

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

I hate fudge

2. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Telso

Blog Entries

@Judge Fudge come here, we need your judgement
    o shit its 2021 and still havent posted on this forum

Blog Entries

going to a posh restaraunt tonight, i'll look out for lobster on the menu. had it a lobster claw once with a steak and it was delicious! quite a meaty flavour and it goes really well with a thin butter glaze
    :gatorpee:

Never had lobster before. I wonder if one day when I try it, it lives up to the hype

that guy you forgot existed Judge Fudge's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i am shocked and appalled

Blog Entries

Thats a good judgement

Haven't had lobster before, not even lobster roll. Like crab, I'm neurotic about it and think they look too scary to lay my hands on. I don't want to have to touch and destroy the legs/shells and everything to get to the meat. I'm lazy.
    facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

Blog Entries

@kupomog: I love eating lobster but I also like watching them (when alive). I do feel kind of sad that they end up dying so I can eat them. Same with shrimp. They're so adorable. yet so tasty.

I may yet get a shrimp tattoo one day in honor of these tiny precious creatures.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AngusCastle View Post
    Never had lobster before.
    i second this. had crab and disliked it, kinda figured it'd be the same with lobster so i've put it off

Well what can I say... FormulaMoss's Avatar
    Blog Entries

potato cakes are well nice
    The Simpsons Season 29 Ratings; The Serfsons B- Springfield Splendor B Whistlers Father C THOH XXVIII A-

Seasons Best/Worst: 1. Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire / Homer's Night Out, 2. Lisa's Substitute / Bart gets an "F", 3. Colonel Homer / The Otto Show, 4. Mr. Plow / Krusty gets Kancelled, 5. The Last Temptation of Homer / Deep Space Homer, 6. Homer the Great / Lemon of Troy, 7. Bart Sells His Soul / Much Apu about Nothing, 8. The Itchy & Scratchy & Poochie Show / My Sister, My Sitter, 9. The City of New York vs. Homer / The Principle and the Pauper, 10. Homer to the Max / Sunday, Cruddy Sunday, 11. E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt) / Grift of the Magi, 12. HOMR / Day of the Jackanapes 13. Half-Decent Proposal / Homer the Moe 14. Moe Baby Blues / Strong Arms of the Ma, 15. Fruadcast News / My Big Fat Geek Wedding, 16. Pranksta Rap / Mobile Homer 17. The Girl Who Slept Too Little / The Italian Bob 18. 24 Minutes / Kill Gil, Volumes I & II, 19. Enternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind / Funeral for a Friend, 20. Eeny Teeny Maye Moe / The Burns and the Bees 21. Boy Meets Curl / Thursday with Abie, 22. Homer Scissorhands / How Munched is That Birdie in the Window, 23. Holidays of Future Passed, / Lisa Goes Gaga, 24. The Day the Earth Stood Cool / Gone Abie Gone 25. Brick Like Me / The Yellow Badge of Cowardge, 26. I Won't Be Home for Christmas / The Man Who Came to Be Dinner, 27. Halloween of Horror / Every Mans Dream, 28. A Fathers Watch / Dad Behavior

Blog Entries

Oh god I hate potato cakes, most of them have some of the worst textures a food can have.

The best version of potatoes are to me hands down the sauteed/roasted ones

Agreed.

I used to work at an Asian cuisine restaurant and we'd often get the day's leftovers that would have gone off the next day. I tried those things and they were vile

14. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Telso

Thread Information